Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Awake and Unafraid

Chapter 18 From the Van to the Floor

by CrimsonRevenge 7 reviews

Tristan has a doctor's appointment. Gerard and Frank have a run in with the law. Gerard and Tristan share a passionate moment in a stairwell and may have been caught by Tristan's cousin

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-02-27 - Updated: 2013-03-11 - 3585 words

5Hot
Chapter 18

From the Van to the Floor

-End of May 2002, Morning after the van was on the side of the road.-

“You look tired, Miss Iero,” Doctor O’Malley observed as he thoroughly checked the newly forming scar on my shoulder, from the bullet that grazed my arm over a month ago.

I shrugged, “been playing a few more shows than normal, lately.” I slept in a van. I’m tired.

“Oh, with your band?” He questioned while pulling my sleeve back down and I nodded to his question. “How’s that going?” He asked and gestured for me to pull my shirt up reveal my torso, showing the scars on my side from being buried under tons of concrete and steel from the twin towers. Hurry up, please. I hate this. Why didn’t I let Gerard come with me? This is terrible.

I lifted my shirt hesitantly and watched him to examine my flesh closely.

“It’s going well. Um…our album comes out in July, so we will be traveling more then,” I tried to smile, but I was extremely uncomfortable. I hate being so exposed to a total stranger. I know he means well, but I need Gerard here with me. I feel so safe with him, but right now I feel exposed and unsafe. Why did I come alone?

Gerard and Frank were going to be picking my up from Blaine and Nate’s tonight. Blaine is picking me up after my appointment and we are spending some time together with Nate and Priscilla, Blaine’s sister. Blaine and Nate moved into an apartment near Trenton.

“That sounds like fun. Are you still going to college?” he asked, still examining my side.

I shifted uncomfortably, “Yea. I just finished my finals for my freshman year. I’ll be going back in the fall. All my classes are online, so it’s easier with the band and all,” I explained as he pulled my shirt back down. Finally. I let out a breath.

“Sounds fantastic, Miss Iero,” He started, “Any pain?” He asked as he wrote notes on his clipboard about what he had been examining.

I sucked in a shallow breath, “Well, my arm is fine and so is my leg. Actually it’s excellent. But my side….well I don’t know….it aches,” I tried to explain without sounding crazy. I know it’s healed, but I also know it hurts every once in a while.

Doctor O’Malley raised a quizzical eyebrow at me, “That’s actually normal. It’s phantom pains. It’s like when a person loses a leg and can still feel that limb. I can tell you, it’s completely healed, so don’t worry about it,” He explained. Phantom pains, huh.

I understand what he’s saying, but it’s still weird feeling pain where there shouldn’t be any. I took another breath, “Ok, thanks.”

“You should be fine. Alright, I want to see you again in six months for a checkup. You’re free to go, Miss Iero. And good luck with your band,” Doctor O’Malley left the room with a smile on his little Irish face.

-Later that night-

“Frank! Slow the fuck down!” Gerard shouted as he grabbed the ‘oh shit’ handle, trying to steady himself from Frank’s erratic and unsafe driving.

“Scaredy cat!” Frank giggled while stealing a look at Gerard. Gerard stared at him with a wild fear in his eyes, “Jesus, you are no fun when you’re sober!” Frank said as he slowed down a bit.

Gerard rolled the van window down, “Fuck off,” he muttered under his breath.

“You need to relax, man,” Frank said while turning onto the highway to Trenton.

“You need your license revoked,” Gerard retorted, trying not to sound too mean.

“Dude you gotta,” Frank is cut off by the blare of police sirens and red and blue lights flashing behind them.

“See now, what did I tell ya?” Gerard smirked while crossing his arms over his chest in gratification.

“Oh, man this is bullshit. I wasn’t doing anything wrong,” Frank whined as he pulled the van over to the side of the highway.

Gerard continued to smirk to himself as Frank got his license and insurance information together.

Frank kept swearing under his breath; he rolled the window down as the police officers walked up to both windows of the van, both peering in through the windows. The cop at the driver’s window scanned the van with his flashlight.

“Sir, do you know why I pulled you over?” the cop asked with a snarky attitude in his tone.
Frank gulped, brushing his short hair back with his hand, “Um-”

“You were speeding, son,” the police officer cut Frank off. “Why are you so nervous?” The cop pointed the flashlight in Gerard and Frank’s faces, “Where’s the weed, son?” He asked.

“What?” Frank asked, “What? I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Frank choked while being blinded by the flashlight. Frank noticed two unmarked special task force cars and another cop was on Gerard’s side of the van, watching Gerard with suspicious eyes.

“Yo, this guy looks dangerous!” he shouted to the other officer, “He’s a vampire,” he said with a straight face. The other officer rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Gerard looked down at his outfit: black hoodie, dark jeans, and nothing to indicate that he was a blood sucking creature of the night. What the fuck, he thought.

“What?” Gerard asked in disbelief.

“Let me see your license and proof of insurance,” the cop stated. Frank handed the required papers to the officer on his side.

“Did you hear him?” Gerard asked.

Frank smiled, “Yea, dude thinks you’re a fucking vampire and this one thinks I’m a stoner. He’s not wrong about me, but I don’t have anything on me.”

Gerard shook his head, laughing. “I wonder if Tristan is going to think that’s funny.” Gerard questioned out loud.

“Why do you care what she thinks about it?” Frank questioned, “She’s just my bratty sister.”

Gerard smiled to himself, “She’s my best friend.”

Frank shoved him, “Hey, I thought I was your best friend,” Frank pouted.

Gerard just laughed, not wanting to disappoint him.

The cops came back to Frank’s window, handed him his information, and warned, “Ok, I’m going to give you a warning this time. Slow down from now on.”

Frank nodded, “Thank you, sir.”

The second officer asked, “Are you guys Satan worshipers?”

Frank and Gerard stared at him. Frank answered, “Um…no.”

Gerard chuckled and had to cover his mouth with his hand to keep from laughing too loudly.

-Meanwhile at Blaine and Nate’s Apartment-

“Goddammit, Priscilla! You are cheating!” Blaine cried as he threw his cards down on the black dining room table.

I giggled while watching my two cousins bicker at each other. Blaine and Priscilla are brother and sister. Priscilla being the older sibling; same age as Mikey at twenty-two years old. Blaine was just a year younger than her.

Nate was sitting next to Blaine with me on the other side of Blaine and Priscilla between Blaine and me. We were playing poker with pennies as money. Priscilla was totally cheating, but I didn’t dare tell on her.

“No! I would never do that,” she smirked while racking all the winnings her way.

I took a drink of my coke, watching the camaraderie from everyone at the table.

“Priscilla, really?” I asked. I needed this after the night before in the van and this afternoon at the doctor’s.

“What, Tristan? You guys just can’t handle my awesomeness!” She yelped in excitement, brushing her long dark hair out of her face. Priscilla looked so much like Frank and I, it was crazy. I guess all the Ieros look similar. She was just as tall as Frank and she had our attitude too. I love her. She’s a good friend. Course, Blaine was closer to me, but I loved seeing her when I had the chance.

The doorbell buzzed; let us know someone was at the floor entrance. We were on the third floor of the ten story apartment building.

Nate got up to answer the buzz. As Nate walked back in he said, “Look what the cat dragged in,” he smiled and in walked Frank and Gerard.

I couldn’t help, but to smile when I saw Gerard. He makes me melt so much inside. I love him. I know I do, but I can’t tell him.

Gerard’s eyes lit up when he saw my face.

“You winning, Trist?” Gerard asked as he walked over to me and brushed the hair out of my face and behind my ear. What are you doing? There are people here. He quickly dropped his hand and smiled sweetly.

“Kicking everyone’s asses, now!” I answered, trying to hide my blush from everyone.

“Not when I’m playing, she’s not!” Priscilla exclaimed. She was banned from a few games because of cheating.

“That’s because she cheats,” Blaine chimed in, walking back in from the restroom.

“Do NOT!” Priscilla pouted.

Frank giggled, “Pris, you know you cheated the whole time we were growing up.”

“Oh, ha ha,” She continued to pout.

“We are all chumps though, because we continue to play with you!” Blaine couldn’t help but laugh too and neither could Priscilla.

Nate stopped laughing when his eyes landed on the overflowing trash, “someone needs to take that garbage out,” Nate hinted to Blaine.

“I’ll get it,” Gerard volunteered.

“Tristan, take him down to the shoot, would ya?” Blaine asked.

I smiled; “Sure,” I answered almost jumping out of my seat in excitement.

Gerard grabbed the bag and headed for the front door; I followed him out, letting Frank take my place at the table.

I showed Gerard where the garbage shoot was located. After finishing the job, Gerard silently grabbed my hand and took me through the doors to the stairwell. He went up one level and turned to me.

The next sensation I was aware of was Gerard’s lips on mine. Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around his waist. I parted my lips slightly, and I felt Gerard’s tongue lightly caress my lips as he slowly kissed me, making shivers run down my spine and a few pleasant, brief sensations going all over my body. Gerard’s left hand fixed itself onto my waist, and gently pulled me in so our chests were pressed together. My nose was filled with the scent of his aftershave and old cigarettes, a scent that seemed to be the sexiest in the world.

Feeling so fucking excited and happy and erotic all at once, I attempted to return his kiss, moving my lips like he was, and briefly caressing my tongue against his, which provoked a small sigh from Gerard’s mouth. After a few seconds he pulled his mouth away from mine, making me slightly moan and long for his touch again.

“You’re beautiful,” Gerard whispered seductively right into my ear, making me shudder. Did I feel a bit of his tongue grazing my skin as he spoke? I wasn’t sure; my senses were going so wild now. One of his hands left my waist, and instead started caressing the side of my cheek, making me close my eyes and sigh a little. Holy fucking shit.

Slowly Gerard moved his hand from my cheek to the back of my head, and started pulling my face closer towards his, like he was going to kiss me. I felt waves of desire course through my body. Gerard kept pulling me closer and closer, until our lips almost touched, and he softly breathed into my slightly opened mouth, making me shiver in his arms. Oh god, I wanted more. Just a little more. Gerard held me like that for a few seconds, and I was sure he could feel my racing heart against his chest.

Soon our lips unanimously parted, letting both our tongues enter and explore. I tasted the inside of his mouth, moaning from the sheer pleasure of our closeness and the sensations. Gerard’s mouth was so warm and damp, and I noticed the slight smacking sounds we were making as we kissed, which for some reason turned me on. His left hand, which was still on my waist, started to massage my back sexually, his varying touch sending shivers down my spine. Our chests were touching intimately, the barrier of our bodies being a welcome shield against the chill night air of the stairwell.

After a while our kissing started to gain speed, our hormones and lust starting to take control, sending pleasurable spikes all over my body. Strange new sensations taking hold and our control of the situation was wavering. The smacking sounds grew louder as we felt each other’s mouths, the intimacy and variation of the touch enough to make us gasp with pleasure occasionally.

My right hand went to the top back of his hairline, and my fingers entwined in Gerard’s jet-black hair as I pressed his mouth more to mine. I was alive with erotic sensations that I’d never felt before. Gerard’s hand fell from its secure feeling position on the back of my head and settled to meet its mate on my waist, hesitating for a minute, before pulling our hips together.

Suddenly I gasped into his mouth louder than ever before, as I felt the sensation of his hips pressed into mine, and the slight bulge that was protruding from Gerard’s jeans. He was fucking turned on, I was fucking turning on Gerard. Instead of his arousal making me want to stop, it only turned me on more, and I found myself pressing against the new found friction and slightly moaning into Gerard’s open mouth. I was all of a sudden aware of just how turned on I was in the stairwell of Blaine and Nate’s apartment building.

-Meanwhile back in the apartment.-

Nate, Blaine, and Frank were playing a game of poker. Priscilla was looking over at the door, waiting for Gerard and Tristan to come back from taking the garbage out.

“God, Blaine why is you head so damn greasy with gel?” Priscilla asked in a bitchy tone.

“It tames the wild nest of hair that I have or else I would have a fro like Toro and I can’t pull that off,” Blaine explained.

Frank laughed, “Don’t knock the fro. It has powers and if you anger it, it will kill you,” Frank teased.

Nate choked on his wine and spit it across the table. Blaine went for a towel and Frank giggled to himself.

Priscilla took this as her opportunity to slip out the front door of the apartment. She had convinced herself to she had seen something between Gerard and Tristan. She tiptoed down the hall to down the hall to the garbage shoot, trying to step lightly, careful not to make the old carpeted hallway floor to creek beneath her feet.

She looked around, wondering where they could have run off to; locating the stairwell, she slowly and quietly pushed the door open, revealing a moonlit stairwell and nothing else.

She frowned as she closed the door softly behind her and stood in the darkness; listening for any sounds. From above she could hear the tell tell sounds of a couple doing unspeakable things in the dark. Priscilla put her hand over her mouth in disbelief, “Oh my god,” she whispered and a smirk appeared on her face.

She then bravely moved up the stairs a bit to get a good look of the action. She rounded the corner and looked up to see Tristan and Gerard making out at the top of the stairs.

Gerard had Tristan against the white washed wall and they had their arms around each other and were kissing, hungrily.

Priscilla couldn’t believe her eyes. Wow. She stood there for only a few minutes, gawking at her cousin and her older beau. She quietly made her way back down the stairs and back to her brother’s apartment.

The poker game was still going on and from the sound of things, Frank was now dominating and Blaine was whining about it.

“Fuck!” Blaine cried as Frank raked the winnings his way. Nate rolled his eyes and sipped his wine. “This just isn’t my night!” Blaine exclaimed.

Priscilla walked back to her spot at the table and waited.

-In the stairwell of Blaine and Nate’s apartment.-

I started to feel the erotic sensation of Gerard slowly kissing my neck. God fuck, it felt so amazingly good, way better than I’d ever anticipated, and I let out a low moan of pleasure as I melted against his willing body. The man went on like this for a few minutes, pressing my body into the cold, dark hardness of the wall. The sensation was the fucking weirdest thing I’d ever felt, the cold brick on my back completely contradicting the warmth of the man that was now pressing against my body once again.

Instead of kissing my mouth Gerard focused his attention on my neck, and slowly placed open mouth wet kisses up and down the sides. My skin had never been touched there really, and it was so sensitive that I found myself moaning and melting against the wall and the seductive shape of his body. My small vocalizations seemed to turn Gerard on, because I felt the bulge against my thighs slightly increase, which ended up turning me on even more. He didn’t kiss my neck like that for long though. Soon his mouth settled for the right side of my neck, right under my ear, which I discovered to be one of my most sensitive spots. He started sucking against the skin, making me moan even more. A few low, guttural noises came from the back of his throat as he did this, confirming that he was enjoying his actions as much as I was. Soon that sucking turned into nipping, and I found my moans getting tangled in the very throat he was kissing. Oh god this felt so good that I never wanted it to stop. Our bodies were entwined with each others, wrapping me in a comforting warm cocoon.

Gerard brought his mouth back up to my face and to my lips, slightly nibbling on my lower one enough to make me moan again. My mouth soon parted, and our tongues were dancing once again. My hands were wrapped around Gerard’s waist still, as were his to mine, but I found Gerard pressing his hips against mine as we stood there kissing in the dark. I attempted to reciprocate his wonderful neck kisses, but every time I tried the man blocked me with his mouth, showing that he wanted me all to himself.

It was almost like Gerard had ADD, because after what seemed like seconds his mouth left mine again, and started seductively kissing its way down my neck. It didn’t stop there though. Gerard used one of his hands to pull back the cloth of my hoodie, and brought his mouth to slowly kiss and nibble my collarbone, making me groan and melt against him even more. He slowly sucked the skin for a while, and then brought his attention back to my mouth.

Once again our lips met, but this time it felt different, more frenzied. My tongue was even more eager to explore Gerard’s mouth, and I found myself pressing my breasts and hips against his body, electing a few grunts of pleasure from my partner. He pushed against me even more, so that his feet were almost touching the wall, and I moved mine to almost wrap against his, making us touch even more. The bulge against my thighs was larger than ever, and he was gasping into my mouth as much as I was in his, showing me just how very turned on he was. Our speed kept increasing, and soon we were kissing so very fast. Gerard wanted me so badly, and our frenzied kissing conveyed how much he’d been holding back over these past few weeks. I pressed into him, and he pressed me into the wall, the both of us not caring if someone saw the dirty act that was taking place. We had each other, and that’s all that counted.

Gerard and I kissed for what seemed like eons, taking in each other, and throwing all our cards out on the table. We kissed until the both of us were gasping and our lips were slightly swollen, unable to continue any longer. I knew the others would ask us where we were for so long, but I didn’t want it to end.

I looked up into Gerard’s darkened eyes, my chest heaving up and down and my lips tingling. Gerard planted a wet kiss of care on my forehead, before hugging me close.

“Tristan,” he whispered to me as we clung to each other in the darkness, “I think we should get back,” He said between breaths and I nodded. He led the way back.
Sign up to rate and review this story