Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Guns n Roses highschool love story

Guns n Roses highschool love story

by I_love_AXL 1 review

If Guns n Roses were present day high school students

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2013-02-26 - Updated: 2013-02-26 - 621 words

0Cliche
Axl seriously did not want to go to school. He was currently hiding under the covers hoping his parents would leave for work without noticing he was still in bed that way he could stay there and sleep some more. It wasn’t just that he was tired it was also that he hadn’t even begun the essay that was due today. Just then his cell phone rang. He hadn’t turned the volume down so now the whole house knew he was still in his room. “Damn it!” Axl growled into the phone. “Hey Axl that’s a nice way to say good morning!” his closest friend Izzy said in a slightly hurt voice. “Axl you better be awake and getting ready for school!” his mom yelled up the stairs. Axl groaned. “Izzy I was gonna get away with not going to school today you ruined it!” the red head pouted. “I’m sorry, I was just gonna remind you to bring Duff his iPod he let it at your place last night.” Izzy explained in an annoyed tone. “Well why couldn’t Duff call me?” Axl wondered. Izzy sighed into the phone. “He’s mad at you because you still owe him ten dollars.” Izzy said deciding being honest was the best thing. “Shit! I forgot. I will bring him his money today tell him that for me k?” Axl asked. “Yeah sure. See you at school.” Izzy laughed hanging up. “Axl?” Axl’s mother yelled again. “I’m getting up!” Axl yelled back jumping out of bed to go take a shower. He did so quickly, and after blow-drying his long auburn hair he slipped into skinny jeans and a black hoodie. He laced up his combat boots and started tearing his room apart to find ten dollars for Duff. He found seven dollars and a pack of cigarettes. Hopefully Duff wouldn’t get to mad at him.
Axl didn’t have time to eat. After waving bye to his mom he ran out the door waited a few minutes for the bus them spent the whole ride dreading his English class. The teacher would yell and it would all be very annoying and embarrassing. The whole school already thought he and his friends were losers. But Axl Steven, Duff and Izzy looked out for each other always had always would.
Axl actually got to class on time for once, not that it mattered because the teacher already hated him. It wasn’t the first time he’d forget to write an essay or study for a test. School was stupid, stupid and boring in Axl’s opinion.
Class was just about to start when the principal knocked on the door waited a second then walked in. Axl hoped he wasn’t in trouble. The principal informed the teacher that there was a new student and he needed a guide to show him around the school. “Me! Me!” Axl yelled bouncing up and down in his seat slightly. If he took the whole class time showing this new student around he could write a semi decent essay tonight and turn it in tomorrow without the teacher knowing. The teacher nodded, she didn’t feel like dealing with Axl just as much as he didn’t feel like dealing with her. Axl jumped out of his chair. He walked back to the principal office.
The new student stood from the chair he was sitting in and walked over to Axl. “Hey. I’m Slash.” He said almost shyly. Axl looked up and his breathe was taken away. The boy standing in front of him was gorgeous. Well Axl was damn happy he forgot to write that essay now.
Sign up to rate and review this story