Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Who Gives A Damn If We Lose The War?

Chapter 3

by intoyouricyblues 4 reviews

Misunderstanding? (I'd say, if I could talk.)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-02-28 - 1339 words

2Original
"Fuck." Party Poison muttered. "We've got company." We all turned to see a familiar white car speeding towards us.

"How did they find us?" Jet Star murmured. The white Mercedes pulled up along side us and with a screech it stopped. A tall bald man wearing a frilled shirt and two other girls stepped out. Party's eyes widened when he saw them.

"I knew they were up to something." Colorful Shadow spat. One assistant had light brown hair and striking grey eyes while the other had chestnut hair and deep blue eyes. The blue-eyed one had a hint of green in her hair. Korse swaggered up to us while we pulled our laser guns out.

"Well, well well. If it isn't little Aria O'Rourke. I've been missing you since you escaped." Korse simpered. The girls shot questioning looks at him. "Cat got your tongue?" he asked with a smirk. I scowled back.

"What do you want from us?" Atomic Revolver growled. "Come here to kill us?" Korse's assistants pulled out their guns. He stopped them with his hand.

"Now now, Anna and Rose. Be nice to them." he said lightly. Colorful Shadow was fuming and Atomic and Toxic had to hold her from punching Rose in the face as she sneered at us.

"Cut the bullshit," Toxic snapped. Our eyes widened and we stared at her. Since I met her, Toxic Waste was the most innocent one of the group. She rolled her hazel eyes at us and stepped right up to Korse's face. "Why the fuck are you here?" she snarled. He drew back his hand and slapped her across the face. Toxic stumbled back holding her cheek as Jet Star tended to her.

"Don't you ever do that again, or I swear my gun'll be up your ass." Shadow yelled. Rose tossed her hair.

"Still mad over your mother's death? Poor wittle baby. And it was all your fault." she giggled. Shadow screamed something unintelligible and advanced towards Rose. She jumped on her and started to pummel Rose's face. SHHHHK A burst of neon green light shot out of Korse's laser gun and it hit Colorful Shadow in the shoulder. She yelped and Fun Ghoul scooped her up in his arms.

"I'm pissed off now." Atomic snapped. Her gun was out and pointed at Korse.

"Anna, Rose, into the car." Korse ordered. They obeyed and he turned back to us. "So I see you've met Ari." he said amiably.

"What's she got to do with this?" Kobra Kid spat.

"Didn't she tell you? She has a tracking chip on her neck. We had to remove her vocal cords in order to implant it." All eyes were on me.

"You betrayed us!" Toxic Waste gasped.

"Yes, your little mute friend did. But I didn't come here for that. I came to warn you." Korse said flatly.

"Warn us of what?" Party Poison asked. He and the others backed a way from me a couple paces and I shot them a pleading look.

"Warn you that if you go any further as to search for H.O.P.E. and rebel against Better Living, we will be forced to kill you." Korse murmured. With that he stalked back to the car and sped away. We stood there for a second, not saying anything. I tried to walk over to Kobra Kid but he turned away, pained. I grabbed the stolen notepad from my backpack and yanked Kobra around.

It's not what it looks like, I swear!

"What do you mean 'not what it looks like'? It looks like you worked for BL/I, that's what it looks like." he spat.

I don't work for them. Yes, I had the microchip implanted in me but it was by force. If you remember correctly my vocal cords were ripped out.

Kobra sighed. "Then why didn't you tell us?"

I wasn't thinking, I'm sorry.

"How do I know I can trust you?" he whispered. "Anna and Rose were spies all along. I was in a relationship with Anna. She reminds me of you."

Anna? Why?

"She was mute." He mumbled.

"You guys. I hate to cut into this Oprah moment but we have to set up camp somewhere." Party Poison sighed. I looked up at the sky to see the sun would set soon. Light purples and hues of pink were painting the sky and I could see some stars peeking out.

"Why can't we go back to the diner? Shadow's injured." Fun Ghoul protested.

"And I was bitch-slapped by Korse!" Toxic Waste piped up. She was busy sitting in the sand and building a sandcastle.

Because they're tracking us. They'll find our diner. I wrote.

"Good point." Atomic smiled grimly. "Well, I'll start a fire and Immolation and Kobra can prepare dinner. Good thing you thought to pack food." she said to me. Jet Star walked over to where Colorful Shadow was and started to make a makeshift bandage for her. He tore off her satin choker and I saw a large scar there. I'd ask about that later. Shadow was currently dozing off, wincing in pain at times and muttering what sounded like 'Blanca'.

I opened a can of PowerPup (the only relatively eatable thing in the Zones) and set it by the campfire to heat up. I then sat next to Toxic, who was playing with her ripped yellow and black t-shirt. She looked up and smiled at me. "Hey,"

"I'm sorry we have to stay out here tonight. It's my fault." I signed.

"That's alright, I've done this before." she grinned. "It's actually kind of fun."

"When did you do this?" I signed shyly.

"My family and I were kidnapped by Draculoids when I was thirteen. I ran off without them." she said quietly, staring off in the distance.

"I'm sorry about that."

"S'okay. Most people think I'm happy like all the time, but really I'm not. I just try to be positive for the others." Toxic murmured. She gave me a sad smile and walked off to talk to Jet Star. The fire was blazing now and I inched closer to warm up from the now freezing temperatures. Suddenly two muscular arms wrapped around me. I turned around to see that it was Kobra Kid. Atomic Revolver was with them cursing in what I thought was Spanish under her breath and playing with a lock. I picked up my notepad as Toxic Waste had left.

You okay?

She laughed. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit frustrated with the circumstances. So," she leaned closer to me. "What's your plan for finding H.O.P.E.?"

I thought you guys wouldn't want to do that. After everything that happened today. . .

"Today was a misunderstanding. We want to help you." Kobra Kid said, looking into my navy eyes. I felt myself blush.

Well, I know a killjoy who knows a man who's in touch with the group.

"What's the killjoy's name? We might know them." Fun Ghoul was holding a very sleepy looking Shadow and Party was with him.

Deathly Serenade.

"Nope, don't know 'em." Party said, scrunching his face up and taking a spoonful of PowerPup. He passed it to Ghoul who took a bite and passed it to Atomic. "Who's the other guy?"

Dr. Death Defying. Suddenly Colorful Shadow sprang up.

"I know him! He was the man who taught me how to fight Dracs." she smiled proudly.

You do? I never met him. My brother wouldn't let me come to the Resistance meetings.

"Yeah, good man too. So, tomorrow we find Deathly Serenade and get the map, right?" she asked. We nodded.

Let's get some sleep. We'll need it. With that everyone laid down, Toxic in Jet's arms, Shadow in Ghouls and me being very close to Kobra. He smiled at me and I fell asleep.

So. . what did you think? What was your favorite part? :D If you're reading/in my zombie story, I'd love it if you could rate it up. Please? c: XO Ari
Sign up to rate and review this story