Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

I Love You Gerard- Chapter 33

by MCR667 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2013-03-08 - 760 words

0Unrated
Please review and comment, i have no clue if you guys actually like it or not


Chapter 33
Gerard’s Pov


The police officer pushes me aside and looks down then asks, “Who did this?”

Frank says, “I did”

Then I say, “It was self defense, his father was using Frank to pay off a drug debt, the way he was going to be forced to pay him off with rape”

The police officer says, “I’m gonna have to take all of you down to the station”

“I’m sorry but Frank here has multiple stab wombs and I’m pretty sure a few broken bones, our first stop is the hospital”

An ambulance shows up and multiple paramedics come in two with a stretcher in their hands. The police take Franks father straight down to the police station. The Paramedics walk over to me and Frank, I lay Frank down on the stretcher and he screams, “My back, I can’t lay on my back”

They push the stretcher up to a sitting position and a pillow behind Franks back so that it doesn’t hurt him too much. They pull Frank up into the ambulance and I jump in after him, Mikey runs up to the ambulance and I toss him my keys and say, “Meet us at the hospital”

“Okay” He pauses, “Gerard what happened?”

“I will tell you after”

The paramedic’s shut the doors tight and I turn to Frank his eyes start to flutter close, I move closer to him and place one hand on his face and entwine the other into his hand. I say, “Please Frankie just stay with me it will be okay I promise please just stay with me” I feel tears falling down my face as I beg Frank to stay awake.

Franks Pov

I can hear Gerard’s voice but I can’t exactly tell what he’s saying I just hear the sweet hum of his voice. He places one of his hands onto my cheek and the other on my hand and he squeezes it tight. I know he wants me to open my eyes but I’m so tired and I just want to shut my eyes tight and go to sleep.

But I’m afraid for the same reason Gerard is, if I go to sleep now will I wake up later. I will myself to pry my eyes open and I look straight into Gerard’s eyes. I see tears falling from his face, which make a few tears fall from my eyes. Gerard leans in and kisses me, he says, “I love Frankie, I love you so much, so please keep fight please stay with me”

“Gee?” I barely whisper my throat is so dry

“Yes, Frankie what’s wrong? Does it hurt? Do you need more morphine?” He glances to the paramedic

“Gee I’m fine, I can’t feel anything, I just have to tell you something”

“Okay Frankie what is it?”

I need to say this he has to hear me say it one last time, “Gee if I don’t make it I need you to remember th”

He cuts me off saying, “No Frank don’t even start you are gonna make it, your strong, and I love you I refuse to lose you again”

He can’t keep me from saying this, “Gerard Arthur Way, I love you more than anything in the world, I felt dead for so long, although the day I met you I felt alive” I pause because it’s getting really hard to breathe my voice gets really quiet and he leans in even closer and holds my hand even tighter, “You… Saved me, Gee”

He chokes out a cry and says hastily, “Please keep fighting, don’t leave me, please Frankie please don’t”

I can’t breathe, I’m basically panting, “I want to sleep, I want to stay in your arms and sleep forever”

“Frankie you can’t its not your time, your gonna get better and we will go home and you will fall asleep in my arms every night.”

“b..bbut Gee, I I’m so tired” My eyes start to flutter and everything is getting really blurry

Gerard has a million tears falling down his face and I wish I could make them stop, I hate when he’s sad, but I’m just so tired, “Please Frankie don’t, I need you”

“I love you Gerard” Then I feel my breath leave my body.
Sign up to rate and review this story