Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > House At The End Of The Street

Chapter Six

by Hozzie 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-03-10 - 1058 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next day while Ana was at work, Missy decided to go over the road to Frank's house. She knocked three times on his door and he answered "Oh umm hey." Frank said, running his hands through his hair awkwardly.

"Hi." Missy said, biting her lip then holding out a CD to him "I made you a CD. That way you can stop listening to those junky tapes you own."

Frank laughed, the awkwardness starting to fade "Thanks." He said, taking it. The awkwardness returned as he asked "Look, does your Mom know you're here? She doesn't want us seeing each other, I know that."

"Don't worry about my Mom." Missy said, shrugging her shoulders "I programmed the house phone so that it'd forward all calls to my cell phone. That way when she calls home, she'll think I'm still there."

Frank raised his eye-brows, nodding his head "Wow. Good plan. Come inside." He edged out of the way and let Missy inside.

She looked around, smiling then her eyes caught something sat on the table. A baby moniter. Why did he have a baby moniter? This time she decided not to ask and just continued looking around. There was no more baby junk, just the baby moniter. She looked at his laptop screen "Hey... That's my bands page!"

"Yeah..." Frank laughed "That makes me look like a right stalker."

"No, I think it's cool." Missy grinned "I'm playing in battle of the bands you know."

"Really?" Frank noticed Missy looking around the kitchen "Would you like a tour of the house?"

"Yeah, sure." Missy smiled, excited to see the rest of Frank's house.

"Don't judge." Frank said as he made his way up the stairs, Missy following him. The banister had mostly crumbled away and the house didn't look too pretty "I'm trying to fix it up to sell it. It's gonna be kind of hard leaving the old house but I know everyone wants me to move."

"You shouldn't just give into them." Missy sighed. He showed her his room, the living room, his parents room. Then Missy opened a door and found a little girls bedroom "Is this Mia's room?" She asked, looking around. Frank nodded "We should go..."

"No, it's okay." Frank said, stepping further inside "I haven't been in here for a while and I should have really."

Missy stepped inside too "I thought she was a thirteen year old." Missy whispered "This looks like a little girls room."

Frank sighed "Mia had brain damage."

"Oh."

Frank sat down on Mia's bed so Missy sat down beside him "It was my fault." Frank whispered "I was supposed to be looking after her. We were playing. She was always really hyper. She wanted to play on the swings with me. We were swinging really high, trying to grab each others hands... But she fell backwards. It gave her brain damage. It was all my fault. So my parents sent me away to live with my Auntie."

Missy took Frank's hand "Frank, it's not your fault. You can't keep blaming yourself for this." She noticed a picture on his bedside table and picked it up "This is you and your family?" Frank nodded "Mia was so beautiful. And her eyes were so blue."

"Yeah." Frank sighed then squeezed Missy's hand "Come on. There's no point spending all our time being sad, right? Let's go downstairs for a bit. Hang out and stuff..."

While all this was going on, the drugs were wearing off Mia and now she could move around. She walked over to the shelves and picked up an old 'Cluedo' game that Frank had once forced her to play. Mia squashed the top of the box so it was flat then walked over to the door and forced half of it beneath the door crack and left the other half in the room she was standing in. Then she stood up and bumped against the door loudly. She did it several times until she heard a clanking noise. She bent down and pulled the cluedo box through slowly. The key to the room was on the box. Mia picked it up and unlocked the door, creeping through the house as slowly and silently as possible.

Missy sat down in the living room "Thank you Frank." Missy said "You're the only guy here who isn't a complete douchebag."

"Well then in that case, thank you Missy for being the only girl that's ever nice to me around here." Frank smiled and sat down next to her. They stared at each other for a moment before Frank leaned over and kissed her. Then he pulled away "I'm sorry, I-" He was cut off by Missy kissing him again.

Then Missy pulled away and smiled "I'm just gonna go freshen up." Then she leaped up and ran off to the bathroom.

Mia pulled herself out of the basement and grabbed a knife. Then she hid near the bathroom door. Her eyes widened when she saw Missy come out the bathroom.

Frank walked in and noticed Mia straightaway "Missy!" He yelled, grabbing hold of her and dragging her towards the door "You need to leave, now!"

"But why? What's-"

"Just now! It's for your own good!" He locked the front door and left Missy stranded outside by herself before going to look for Mia. But she was gone. She'd crawled out one of the windows.

A teenage couple sat in a car, kissing each other passionately. Then suddenly the girl pulled away "Matt, I heard a noise." She muttered.

"It was probably nothing Tina." He replied, putting his hands on her cheeks before leaning over and kissing her neck.

Tina's eyes were wide as she looked over his shoulder then suddenly screamed when she saw a girl with curly black hair running towards their car holding a knife in her hand. Matt whirled around to see what she was screaming about but the girl was gone "Let's get out of here!" Tina begged.

Matt sighed and started driving away.

It was Mia who had been running towards the car. Frank had his arms around her, desperately trying to keep her quiet. He didn't realise that he was holding onto her too hard and then gasped loudly when her neck snapped and she went limp in his arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story