Categories > Games > Zelda > The Black Mist

iii

by nulambda 0 reviews

Chapter III of The Black Mist, in which Mireille surveys the changes done to her body while remembering her past.

Category: Zelda - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Link - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-03-13 - 1806 words - Complete

0Unrated
The Black Mist
-A Junctioner: Hylianis Story-

DISCLAIMER: The Legend of Zelda, and all related characters, places, concepts, ect., mentioned within are property of Nintendo and Shigeru Miyamoto. All other original concepts presented within are property of me, myself, and I.

iii

Three weeks? Has it really been that long? Mireille thought as she turned the shower in the bathtub on.

Hot warm water streamed out of the shower head. She stepped into the tub, relishing the cleansing water on her bare skin and hair. She quickly pulled the shower curtain back, and reached for the nearby bottle of shampoo. As she scrubbed her hair, she found herself lost in thought.

Is that... how long I've been like this?

She continued rinsing her hair as she closed her eyes and pulled her head back, letting the water run down her face. The water felt strange running down her ears, like an itching sensation that went further along than it should have. She moved her head out of the stream of cleansing water. Her eyes traced her arm, surprised by the toned, semi-muscular appearance they now possessed. As her eyes traveled down her body, she found that the rest of her body had also become toned.

Mireille found herself unsure of what to think.

Grandpa always used to tell me I needed to work out more. I'm... not sure this was quite what he had in mind....

Her gaze then shifted towards her chest and onto her breasts. They were smaller
Sign up to rate and review this story