Categories > Books > Harry Potter > A Different Sort of Bond

Chapter 7

by Balder 5 reviews

An unusual mishap in Sixth Year Potions makes Harry and Daphne Greengrass spend a lot of time together.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Harry,Neville - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2013-03-15 - 3156 words

5Funny
A Different Sort of Bond Chapter 7

Disclaimer: I don't own the Potterverse!

Author's Note:I hope you like it and if you spot any typos please let me know.

Harry sighed, but spoke, "Well... I suppose we should start with what's wrong with me specifically." Harry said, "First year I somehow turned a possessed Quirinus Quirrell into ash, and breathed some in, That's effecting me in some small way. Second year I fought a Basilisk and a piece of it's fang got embedded in my arm, Fawkes cried into the wound and saved me. Third year I was attacked by hundreds of Dementors, that had an effect on me as well, Fourth year there were blood rituals performed on me, that's what brought Voldemort back, And of course there's the remains of the spell my mother cast to save me from the Avada curse and the dark magic tied up in my scar."

"Damn Harry!" Tracy said. "You should be dead."

"Well anyway," Daphne said. "All of that is why they had us drink Phoenix tears. And he did warn us it might affect us."

"He said that the Felix Felicis potion is likely what prevented us from dying when this happened, as it perfectly aligned our veins." he said.

"What did he say to you two?"

"They don't know why I'm not changing back." Neville said, "They figure I just need to wait a few weeks."

"Well at least the room is nice," Daphne said. "Although I'm a little worried about my reception back in dungeons."

"I'll add something Bode said that I asked Neville not to mention until I did," Tracey said. "We both breathed in a bit of that amortentia. Not enough to have full effect but enough to make us ... well feel extra snuggly toward each other. And since it was inhaled not drunk he doesn't believe an antidote could be found."

"I don't mind." Neville blushed a little, "I like Tracey, and not just because of the potions."

"Well you do make a nice couple," Daphne said. "But you make sure you take care of her and treat her right or I'll go all viking berserker on you. Clear?"

"Crystal." Neville nodded, "I plan on it."

She nods, "Good. I may have my hands full with Potter here so I'm glad you'll be watching her back."

The house elves clear off the remains of the lunch and Winky brings another bucket of butterbeers.

Harry looked at her, "What do you mean hands full with me?" he asked her. His tone was half surprised, half teasing.

Daphne snorted and rolled her eyes, "I mean we'll be stuck like this for months! Long after Trace returns to her dorm. I won't see her any more than you see Granger." She was wondering if he'd see through that but figured he was too dense about women.

"I see Hermione every day." he said.

Daphne said, "Yes, but if she gets harassed in the corridors Ron will protect her. Right?"

Harry nodded.

"Well I want Tracey to have someone like that to protect her and watch her back. A Slytherin would be best but I'll take what I can get."

Harry chuckled, "Hermione does a very good job of protecting herself. She's the one who decked Malfoy."

"Really? He always said you did it," Daphne grabbed another bottle. "He says it was a cowardly sneak attack."

Tracey giggled, "Most of us don't believe him."

"He called her names, and she decked him." Harry chuckled, "We had nothing to do with it."

Neville chuckled, "Of the three of them, I'd be more afraid to mess with Hermione then Ron or Harry." he stated

Daphne snickered, "Rudyard Kipling knew what he was talking about when he said the female of the species is more deadly than the male."

"I think that's true for most Gryffindors at least." Neville chuckled.

Tracey went over to one of the desks and pulled out paper and a self inking quill, "I'm going to write dad before I do any more drinking. I'll be back when I'm done so save me a bottle okay?"

"Sure Trace," Daphne said. "We can always ask for another bucket anyway. I wonder if they allow wine in the VIP rooms? Maybe we should find out over dinner sometime. I adore a good wine with dinner."

"I've never had wine," Harry said.

Neville nodded, "Gran thinks it's good for you, I've had a glass with dinner every night for a few years now."

"You feeling any better now Harry?" Daphne asked.

Harry takes off his glasses, "Actually my eyes are burning. Like I've been awake all night reading or something."

"Leave'em closed for a few minutes," Daphne directs. "If it doesn't stop or gets worse let me know and I'll call Bode."

Harry nods and leans back eyes closed as Daphne requests a cold compress from an elf and puts it over his eyes.

"I feel tired." harry said with a yawn, "Do you mind if I lay down a bit?" he asked her.

"No," she replied. "You do look like crap."

Tracey giggled, "Have a nice nap you two."

Neville smiled as Daphne stood and helped Harry up and then went in to their bedroom. Then looked over at Tracey, "So... What do you want to do?"

She waggled her eyebrows, "Well if you were male again I might have a suggestion or two. But as it is can I see your NEWT project in Herbology? I know you've been itching to get back to the greenhouses."

Neville grinned, "I'd love to show you. I've been raising a man eating vine."

"Is it woman eating too?" She asked smiling. "I'd hate to get eaten."

"He's well fed, Not eating anyone." he smiled.

"Oh good," she said. "Let's go then. We can detour to the owlery first so I can mail this?"

"Of course." He smiled

Neville smiled as he offered to help Tracy help up, "Bob's a really good plant really, If you treat him right,"

Tracey saw some people blink in surprise at seeing two of her but she didn't feel like explaining. Soon they reached the ladder up to the owlery, "Don't look up my robe now," she said teasing.

"Isn't that sort of a moot point now?" He asked with a chuckle.

She grinned as she pretended to be shocked, "You mean you looked? and here I was hoping you'd closed your eyes in the shower every day." She couldn't hold it in any more and giggled.

She climbed the ladder with an added extra wiggle in her rear.

Neville blushed slightly, but smiled, "You are a beautiful woman Tracey."

She smiled, "Thank you. I'll just send this off then we can head off to see Bob."

She attached the scroll to an owl and sent it off.

Neville smiled, "He'll like you." he said.

"I hope so," she said. "Brown thumb remember?"

"You're good with animals though." he said, "And a lot of carnivorous plants are very animal like."

Tracey blushed, "Well I guess we'll see. Lead on."

He smiled, and led the way to the newt greenhouses, waving at the teacher when he got there.

Tracey saw the shocked look on Professor Sprout's face. "Shall I explain or should you?"

"I'm Neville." he said, blushing slightly. "There was a potions accident involving Polyjuice."

Tracey nodded, "He's stuck as me for the time being. We're in one of the VIP rooms until the healer figures it out or it wears off."

"I see.. are you here to see bob?" She asked.

"We are. How is he today?" Neville asked with a smile.

Bob was looking a little lonely. He was drooping a bit and a paler green than normal.

"Bob! Have you been eating?" Neville asked, worried for his plant, rushing to a cabinet to get a large steak, "I'm sorry I've been gone so long boy. I know I look different, but I'm still me." he said, offering the saddened plant a steak.

A viny tentacle lifted and almost seemed to be sniffing the air. It poked Neville once or twice then wrapped around the raw beef and pulled it into the center. A shredding sound issued forth and the other tentacles seemed to caress the transformed boy.

"That's my boy." he said with a happy smile, "I've someone here I want you to meet, She's not the best with plants, but I like her, Her name is Tracey."

The tentacles drew back and one extended questing.

Tracy stuck a hand out and nervously allowed the tentacle to wrap itself around it.

The vine tentacle rubbed her hand then retracted.

"He likes you." Neville smiled, petting the plant, "I'm glad to see that."

Tracey smiled back, "Me too."

Neville smiled, and moved to get another steak, "Don't tell me Professor sprout forgot to feed you while I was in the infirmary," he told the plant.

Tracey laughed at the sight of a plant trying to look innocent.

Bob grabbed the steak and held it close.

"You just missed me didn't you big guy?" He asked with a chuckle, petting Bob again.

Bob caressed him back.

"If you're done let's head back," Tracey said.

He nodded, "I suppose we should." he agreed giving Bob a pat, "I'll see you tomorrow boy. You're going to need a trimming soon."

Back in the room Tracey could hear Daphne's snores from the master bedroom. "I just want to check on them. I won't wake them up."

Tracey opened the door quietly and saw them. Daphne was clutching Harry to her with her left arm and crushing his face into her ample cleavage while snoring like a buzzsaw going through a whole forest of logs.

The opening door creaked slightly, waking Harry. who startled at his position, and jerked back.

Still asleep Daphne pulled his face back to her breasts even harder and mumbled incoherently.

Harry tried to tell her he couldn't breathe but it sounded like "Maf bref!"

Daphne tried to use her other arm too and that woke her up. She let go of Harry and blushed from hairline to collarbones, "Sorry about that Potter."

"It's alright." he said, blushing deeply.

"Feel free to roll off anytime," she replies feeling more like herself.

Tracey closes the door not wanting to get caught and all but drags Neville to her room to tell him what she saw and heard.

Harry blushed, "Er, yeah." he agreed, rolling back on his back.

She frowned, "Don't mention that to anyone alright?"

"Wasn't planning on it." he said, starting to get up.

Daphne dragged him off the bed and into the bathroom, "I've got to pee again. Must be all that beer."

"Me too," Harry replied. "I guess if we're sharing blood that makes sense."

Afterward, "Remind to ask your friend Granger about Biology in the Muggle world and how well its known.

"Hey, I know basic biology too!" Harry said defensively. "I've just got little practical experience with the distaff side of it."

She raised a golden eyebrow, "I wanted to ask about something other than your lack of experience with women. Do you think she'll show up after dinner?"

"Probably." he said. "She might even be out there now, depending on how late it is."

"Good," she said. Leaving the bathroom she looked down at herself. They had both slept naked. It had been her habit before the accident and now that they were free of the infirmary and its rules on patient clothing she planned to continue. So she had stripped them both before bed with a switching spell. It had switched their clothes for the air in the clothes hamper. She looked at the wardrobe and dressers full of clothes and frowned. "Casting a switching spell to get dressed or undressed each time is tiring. Everyone out there at the moment has the same equipment I do." She trailed off and gazed at Harry eventually giving him an evil grin.

"Err.... what exactly are you planning?" Harry asked worriedly.

She grinned, "Care to show Tracey you basilisk? She'd probably enjoy it if I know her. If you let her measure it she might even collect on her bet in the pool the Ravenclaw girls started." She still had an evil looking grin on her face.

Harry flushed red, and instinctively covered his crotch, "No thank you." he said.

She snickered and gave a fake sigh of disappointment, "Ah well, the chances of winning that pool were against us anyway. In that case you get to do all the switching spells for clothing from now on. Okay?"

"Okay," Harry said. He lifted his wand to do the spell to dress them.

She grabbed his wand hand to stop him, "Wait! Before you just dress us any old way. Now that I have time and as much privacy as I'm likely to get this semester I want to plan my outfits." She dragged him over to her dresser and opened a draw. It contained more types of panties than Harry had imagined existed. She started rooting through various pairs until she found a red satin pair, "I want this one today Potter. Put it on me."

Harry sighed, and cast the spell to put the panties on her.

"How do they look Potter?" Daphne asked. "Do they fit well in back?"

"They look good." he said, blushing a little

"Thank you," Walking over to his dresser she frowned at the mass of old, worn, and ill fitting boxers, "Goddess Potter, have you no taste?" She transfigured one into black silk with green trim. "Wear this. Once we can go shopping I'm making you sure you have proper clothes."

"I've never had a lot of chance to go shopping." he said.

"We'll rectify that on the first Hogsmeade weekend," she replied. "Bra next, the dratted thing. Unless you think I can get away with only a support charm?" She inhaled and thrust her shoulders back, "What do you think Potter? Too noticeable without a bra?"

Harry who had a hard time looking at her massive endowments and thinking straight only said, "Errr......"

She laughed, "I'll take that as a yes." She led him back to her underwear draw, "You'll need to spell it on though. Even though I'm sure you'd love to get your hands on them." She found a lacy bra in a matching red, "This one will do."

"You'll have to help me close it." he admitted. Harry cast the spell and it was on but unhooked.

She moved to stand right in front of him, "Give me your hand." She dragged his free hand behind her, "Here hold that end while I hook this up." She connected it up quickly and left him holding it with his hand touching her back and only inches separating their bodies.

Harry tried to control his blush, and deliberately waited an extra moment to remove his hand. He'd been planning to say something cheeky but couldn't think of anything and he was red when he pulled back.

"Thank you," she said. Back over to his dresser where she transfigured another of his clothes into dark green slacks with black trim. She spelled them on him. "I'll lend you a hand this time," she said zipping up the trousers and buttoning them.

"Are you going to transfigure all of my clothes?" he asked.

She replied, "If they are all as sad as these were, then yes." Leading him over to the wardrobe she looked through the hanging clothes until she came to a skirt in the same green as his pants. "This should do," she said. She took it off the hanger and handed it to him, "Can you kneel down in front of me and hold it open so I can step in then slide it up my legs?"

"Of course." he said, doing that for her one-handed.

As she stepped into the skirt she made sure to brush against him, "Good, now slide it up my hot little body and fasten it at the waist."

"Are you trying to make this impossible?" Harry asked blushing.

"Maybe," she said smirking. "Maybe I'm trying to see what it takes to make you stop being a gentleman."

"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

"You've seemed skeptical whenever I've said I know how to get you to talk," she replied. "Perhaps I want to see if the Golden Boy is seducible? To see if my charms are as irresistible as I think they are?'

"Is it so strange to think that a boy would prefer a real relationship over meaningless sex?" He asked.

"Yes," she replied simply. "At the very least it's strange you'd turn down sex even when you aren't in a relationship. Any Slytherin boy would be panting for it by now," she added. "I've used that to my advantage a few times."

"I'm not a Slytherin boy though," Harry said. "I've barely even kissed a girl, much less anything else."

She looked shocked, "With all the girls in this school that would jump on it like it was the last golden galleon and ride you like a hippogriff you're saying you've barely kissed a girl?"

"Yes," he said blushing and looking at his feet. "And I doubt that many would."

"Well this will be a hell of a challenge then," she replied. "I look forward to it. Now are you going to help me into this skirt?" She gave him a soulful puppy dog look with her dark blue eyes.

"Sure." Harry chuckled, before pulling up the skirt and fastening it for her. "Of course, it would be easier if we just started dating."

"Well before we could do that you'd have to ask me," she said smiling.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked, smiling back.

"Why yes, I believe I would," she said. "Now let's finished getting dressed while you decide where you'll be taking me." She dragged him back to his dresser, "Although we are still getting you new clothes on the first Hogsmeade weekend." She transfigured a shirt into a black silk polo with the Potter coat of arms in green on the left breast.

"How do you know my family Coat of arms?" He asked, before charming the shirt on, "And can we get some stuff that fastens down the side?"

"I was taught it along with many others," she replied. "And as for side buttoning clothes, maybe. I'd rather just use spells and not have to toss all the clothes out after we get separated. Now come on back to my wardrobe. We are almost finished and I want Tracey's opinion and to see if we have any visitors."

She quickly found a green blouse and Harry charmed it onto her. "I guess we're as ready as we're going to be," Harry said. "Let's go."
Sign up to rate and review this story