Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Beg For Mercy

Sexy!!

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Black. It was all black....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-03-15 - 368 words

0Unrated
I pulled on the too tight pants and the shirt barely hung at the belt line of them, too tight on my chest. It was all black, and all too showy.

Something I'd wear if.... I shook my head and opened the door, Joyce was digging in her closet again. I sat on the foot of her bed and waited silently.

She turned around and had a pair of black boots in her hands. "You wear a size seven right?" he asked. I nodded. "Here." she handed them to me. There was a pair of socks in one of them already.

I pulled them on a second before she lifted me to my feet. She wrapped a chain around my hips and slipped it though one of the belt loops so it hung down to the right of my hips. "Damn. You actually have a body!" she laughed.

My face burned as I sat back down and folded my hands in my lap. She went over to her desk and opened a drawer. From it, she pulled a long purple can, a hair straightener, and a huge black box.

She turned back to me with an evil grin. I swallowed hard, thinking of Hope. I closed my eyes and let her probe and prod my hair.

When she was done, she lifted my face, her fingers curling under my chin. I looked up at her with wide eyes.

And then I blocked out what she did to my face. The thought of it was too frightening.

But, when I looked in the mirror, I looked like I did....then. I bit my lip hard, my teeth breaking the glossy sheen she'd put on them.

"Let's go!" she grabbed my hand and pulled me back over to the other house.

I wasn't sure about going anywhere like this, honestly.

Not now.







So.... I don't know if anyone even remembers this, but I got an urge to write on it again and I have no idea where it came from.

So, R+R and I shall be starting the next chapter. And yes, it's still changing from Frank to Mercy!

Hugs And CHOCOLATE MILK (Which I be tripping on)
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story