Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Beg For Mercy

Jaw Dropper

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Not.....what I expecting....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-03-15 - 1003 words

0Unrated
I sat in Gerard's kitchen with Ray, Gee and Mikey. Mikey wasn't going to be at the party.

Gerard's mom would destroy them both. He was just out here now, watching videos on his laptop. "Frank!" he waved his hand at me. "You gotta see this."

I looked over his shoulder. He turned the laptop to me a little and hit play. There was three well dressed girls and one boy in a dress. "Hey there!" the one with red lipstick said happily. "You're back with CIC and today is Formal Monday! Formal Monday, for those of you who don't know, is the last Monday we non-grads have of school and we dress very fancy like. Right Jean?" the boy in the dress skipped forward, his chest hair shining in the light.

"Fuck all ya all!!!" he said in an insanely deep voice. Mikey laughed. I raised my eyebrow at Gee, who shrugged.

"I'm so marrying her." I looked at the screen, not listening to what the girl said until it was something about 'Fuck crumpet' and the kitchen burst out laughing.

"Yeah. Jean's pretty hot." I patted his shoulder.

"No! I'm gonna marry Amber! The one with the lipstick stupid!" his face brightened. I laughed and ruffled his hair. "Gee's probably more interested in Jean." he drew the attention away from himself easily.

"It runs in the family." Gee said firmly, taking a long drink of his pop. "Keep that in mind, little bro." his tipped his can at his brother.

"We're back!" I heard Joyce's voice. "Everyone close your eyes! Or I'm not bringing her in!" she called from the living room.

"They're all closed!" Mikey said before he covered his own eyes with a little clap. We all had our eyes covered by our hands.

I heard the light footsteps enter the room. "And....now." Joyce said, a smile in her voice. I let my hands drop to my sides.

And felt my jaw drop to my feet. Mercy was dressed in tight, leather pants that hugged her perfectly and a tight top with a pirate skull on the front. And, on her feet, were studded biker boots.

"I just went straight for a second." Gee fanned himself with his hand. Ray and I was still shocked into silence. Mikey hopped from his seat and grabbed Mercy's hand in his.

The little five year old then made me want to hit him. "This is my new girlfriend!" he said happily. Mercy laughed and picked him up.

"I think I might be a little old for ya bud." she looked him in his face and kissed his cheek before she st him back on his feet. His face was bright red.

He grabbed his laptop and ran to off. Mercy stared after him. "Did I just mentally scar that kid?"

Gee smiled and shook his head. "Nah. You probably just made his whole life. He's always wanted to get kissed by a rock star ever since he knew what one was." I saw Mercy's face go pale.

"W-what?" she stuttered, rubbing at her exposed arm.

"Well, ya sure look like one girl!" Ray finally said. I was still speechless.

"Do I really?" she turned her wide eyes on me. "Frank?" she asked softly. I had to cover my mouth to keep from screaming.

She said my name like she was asking me to save her life. I felt my face growing red. My mouth and brain were disconnected as I stared at her, so I just nodded.

Her lips curved upward and she looked at the floor. I sighed as I was freed from her deep brown eyes. Gee looked at me fro the corner of his eye and I saw the huge smirk spread on his lips.

"Hey Mercy." he purred, making her look at him. "Wanna know one of Frankie's weaknesses?" he put his hand over my mouth quickly.

"Sure?" she asked, looking at me now.

"Frankie is scared to death of spiders." Gee said. I felt my eyes bug and struggled to get away from his He-Man like hold on my face. "It's the only time you'll see him act like a pussy." he laughed like I was just a little fly he'd caught in his hands.

"Oh. I actually kind of like spiders. They're hated...." she said, holding her hands in a knot as she looked back at the ground. Gee released me.

"What the fuck Gerard!" I shouted. "Gerard's scared of needles!" I glared at him. His face grew even paler.

"Frankie doesn't eat meat!" He shot back.

"Gerard bottoms!" I countered. Gerard and Ray gasped as Joyce let out a loud 'OHHH!'

"Not when it was with you!" my jaw fell open as Ray and Joyce let out long 'OHHHHH!'s.

"Thought we weren't ever gonna talk about that!" I gasped.

"Cause it wasn't gossiped around the school by someone." he nudged Ray with his elbow.

"I didn't love ya then." he laughed, kissing Gee's cheek.

"So we're even." I narrowed my eyes at him. He held his hand out and I took it tightly in mine.

"Even." he shook up and down once.

"What just happened?" I heard Mercy whisper to Joyce, who giggled.

"You'll understand once ya get used to us." she whispered back.

"And Joyce is scared of clowns." I said over my shoulder. Hr face fell instantly as she lunged at me.

"And you're scared of ME!" she growled as she swung at me. I laughed and dodged her hands.

Mercy looked so lost I just had to smile at her. She smiled back, her pretty mouth parting to show her teeth.

Maybe she'll fit in with us after all.... I thought a second before Joyce's killer right hook connected with my jaw and sent me spinning to the floor.









Another chapter and I really have to pee so this is gonna be short! R+R and all that I'm getting ready to pee my pants!

Hugs and Bathrooms,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story