Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Distance

Days 3 and 4 (Little Grey Clouds)

by darks00 2 reviews

I decided to do a couple of days at a time to make it longer, you know? SO, yeah, these are days 3 and 4

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-07-31 - Updated: 2006-07-31 - 645 words

0Unrated

Day 3 (The Little Kid Within Us)

DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

Everyone went back to what they were doing the day before. Julius and me were collecting wood, but Julius made sure I wouldn't leave his side, since what happened yesterday. I still had to clue what happened, but I did like that Julius was being protective of me.

"You look better since last night," Julius commented.

"I feel better after a good nights rest," I replied, smiling.

I was holding a basket that Al, Scarlett and Nosey made so we could collect more wood. Julius came beside me, and dropped some wood into the basket.

"Remember our promise we made when we crashed?" asked Julius. "You have to take care of yourself. Remember, ok?"

"I know, Julius." I replied, smiling. "You too."

"I think we got enough wood, don't you?" asked Julius.

"Yeah. Let's head back." I said.

_________________________________________________________

AT CAMP:

Julius and me were more than greatful that the "S.O.S." sign was almost finished, and the weapons and our fire wood were all done and collected. But now, everyone was exhausted.

"Let's go for a swim, I'm so hot!" complained Nosey.

"But our clothes will get all wet," complained Ursula.

"So? They'll dry, let's go!" cried out Emmet.

Emmet and Nosey raced to the water, of course, Emmet winning.

"Coming?" Julius asked me when I didn't reply.

"No, I think I'll just..." I said, but was introrupted.

Julius picked me up over his shoulders. I laughed in surprise. He then put me down in the water.

"JULIUS!" I screamed for a tease.

"See? It's nice!" Julius said, smiling.

We both had to laugh. Al, Scarlett and Ursula remained on the island, though. The water was nice and refreshing. We splashed each other, we had little play fights, we were acting like little kids. Ursula was pissed off at Emmet when he splashed some water on her.

"EMMET!" She cried out.

All of us just laughed. Today was one of our better days.

___________________________________________________

Day 4 (Little Grey Clouds)

JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

A lightning bolt lit the sky, followed by a loud thunder. It was one hell of a way for Delilah and me to wake up. It was pouring so much, we had to stay inside our shelters. Delilah and me stayed in ours, since we decided we liked it that way, Al and Scarlett in one, and Emmet, Ursula and Nosey in the other one. Delilah and me were covering ourselves with our fuzzy red blankets, which wasn't helping too much. It was freezing!

"God I hate the rain!" complained Delilah.

"Me, too." I replied.

I laughed when another lightning and thunder came, and Delilah jumped. She laughed a little bit, too. A little hole soon came open, made by the rain, splashing poor Delilah with water. She screamed, and she was soaked. I put Delilah's blaket in the whole, keeping a little bit of water out. Delilah was now shivering, holding herself for body warmth. I felt so bad for her. I took my blanket off of me, and put it on her.

"Thanks." She replied.

She then grabbed me in a hug, so we both could share the blanket. We were both side by side. I could tell we were both uncomfortable being this close to each other, but it was the only way to stay warm.

"I hope the guys don't walk in on us," I joked.

Delilah and me laughed. The rain soon stopped, and everyone came into our tent. Delilah and me screamed, and jumped in surprised, when everyone said, "awwww..."

Everyone bursted out laughing, Delilah and me laughing in embarressment.

"Her blanket was wet! We had to share!" I tried to explain.

Emmet rolled his eyes and laughed. "Right."

Man, that was embarressing!...but why was I glad Delilah's blanket got wet?

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story