Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Distance

Days 5-7(Truth or Lie?)

by darks00 3 reviews

Days 5-7, things get crazier! Feelings...Lies...and lying to yourself...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2006-08-01 - Updated: 2012-01-09 - 1147 words

1Exciting
DAY 5 (don't tell me)

10:52 AM

DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

I'm really not the type to eavesdrop or care what others think. But today, for some reason, it was different. I went into the woods, but stopped when I heard Emmet and Julius talking. Being really quiet and hiding behind a tree, I listened.

"So you got to share a blanket with Delilah yesterday, huh?" asked Emmet, having a stupid grin on his face. "How was it?"

"One thing, we only had one blanket. I wasn't going to let her freeze," Julius explained. "And number two: It's not what you think it was."

"Sure," said Emmet, rolling his eyes, "I would love to share a blanket with hot Delilah..."

"Don't talk about my friend like that." warned Julius.

"Why not? Aren't all girls objects?" asked Emmet.

Julius' fist clutched up, as he punched Emmet across the jaw. "Girls are not objects. How'd you like it if that's how girls thought that about guys? And especally when you say that about Delilah...she's a beautiful young women, who needs to be protected from freaks like you."

With those words, Julius left, not noticing me. I was speechless. My heart started beating so fast, I thought it might pop out of my chest. He said I was beautiful...I smiled. Maybe he does like me like I like him...

I mean, he is, after all...cute.

________________________________________________________

Day 6 (Truth or Lie?)

11:17 PM

JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

Delilah and me were more than saticefied when the "S.O.S." sign was finished being made. Now, it was time to relax. Al made a little camp fire, and we all sat around. The fires redish, orangish flames flicked angerly in the air. It's warmth was a blanket to us.

"Why don't we play truth or dare?" asked Nosey. "Never played that since I was a kid."

"Why not," I said, shrugging. "Nothing else to do."

"I'm not getting into this, man," said Al, raising his hands up as if he was surrendering. "Last time I did dare...I had to lick the toliot seat."

Everyone gave a little laugh.

"I'm with the big man," said Scarlett. "But this will be fun to watch."

"I'll start," said Ursula. "Julius, truth or dare?"

"Let's make this interesting...I say dare."

"Ok." said Ursula smirking. "I dare you to kiss Delilah."

Everyone but Delilah and me laughed. Delilah and me blushed, and got so embarressed.

"You can't chicken out, man" pointed out Al.

I always did dream of kissing Delilah. But not in front of people, and just because of a stupid dare. She deserved better than that. I wanted to do this myself, and hopefully impress Delilah. I gulped, not knowing what to do.

"It's ok, Julius. I understand." Delilah said. "It's a dare. You have to do it."

A hesiated when Delilah went towards me.

_______________________________________________________

DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

I was about to do it. I was about to kiss Julius! It may because of a dare, or did I really did want to kiss him? Who am I kidding, or course I always wanted to kiss him!

Julius' face came right up to mine, revealing his beautiful blue eyes. He moved my brunette hair out of my face, and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. And...I enjoyed it. I was dissapointed when Julius quickly pulled back as if my lips were posion. Both of us blush even more when everyone laughed.

Julius coughed. "Okay, Nosey...truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you have a crush on someone?"

"...maybe."

"It's a yes or no question."

"Yes."

"Who is it?"

"...D-delilah..."

That made everyone burst out laughing besides Nosey, Julius and me. Poor Nosey was blushing and so embarressed. Julius gave a sympathy look.

"I'm sorry, Nosey. I never knew she was here!" he cried out in defence.

Nosey just nodded his head.

"I'm flattered, Nosey, I really am," I began, "but I only love you as a friend."

"I know. I like it that way," responded Nosey.

My God, this was a very akward truth or dare. Nosey then turned his head towards me.

"Delilah, truth or dare?" He asked me.

"I pick truth."

"Did you enjoy your kiss with Julius?" Nosey said, as him and everyone bursted out laughing besides Julius and me.

Julius blushed, as he looked at me. What was I going to say? This is truth, but how will they know if I lie or not? It is, after all, just a game. My voice was stuck in my throat. I knew I liked it, but could I admit it in front of everyone? Would it change things between Julius and me? I sucked it up, as I quickly said,

"Of course not!" I made a fake laughter.

I looked at Julius. Julius looked down. He made a fake laugh also. Oh, God...what have I done? He looked hurt. I felt guilty.

_______________________________________________________

JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

I tried to hide my pain behind my fake laugh and smile. All I heard was my heart breaking inside of me. She didn't like it. She didn't like me. I was playing with my feet in the sand.

"Well, it's late," I said. "I'm going to sleep. Goodnight."

I went into Delilah and my shelter, not daring to show my pain. I wish she felt the same way as I did about her.

DAY 7:

DELILAH'S POINT oF VIEW:

12:39 PM

After last night, things felt really akward being around Julius. I could tell Julius felt the same way. We were just laying on our blankets, starring at the logs which was what our shelter was made of.

I cried in pain when a branch stratched my back when I was leaning on the side.

"You ok?" Juls ask, coming right up to me.

"I'm fine. Just a scratch." I said.

"Where are you hurt?" asked J.

"On the back."

"Let me see."

I felt uncomfortable when Julius told me to lay on the blanket, and he lifted my shirt up a little to see the scratch.

"you're bleeding!" cried out Julius. "I'll be right back with some rubbing alcohal and band aids.

Julius soon came back, as he put some of the alcohal on some cotton balls, and began rubbing on it on my back. It felt akward that Julius' hand was on my bare back.

"I'm the one usually healing you, not you healing me," I joked.

Julius did his little fake laugh, and rolled his eyes. "I guess I owe you one for all the healing you did for me."

Julius stuck the band aid on my cut, and put a hand on my shoulder. "Done."

"Thanks, Juls." I replied.

"Anytime."

I smiled. I liked him being protective of me and always helping me. Why couldn't I just tell him...that I loved him?

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story