Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're The Key To My Cure.

Insanity Creates Killers.

by Cemetery-Girl 0 reviews

Kiss But Never Tell. We Are Murderers We Will Go To Hell..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-03-23 - 1791 words

0Unrated
The room was brightly lit with white florescent lights that were inset in the ceiling. Sat in the corner of the room was Frank, he was alone but he wasn’t one to complain he liked to be alone and to watch over everyone else. Frank peered over to the door, just as Gerard ambled into the room. Frank quickly looked away sinking back further into the arm chair. Gerard quickly skimmed his eyes around the room, biting on his bottom lip. His glanced over at Frank, his body looking so tiny against the rather large, worn-out arm chair he was sat in. Gerard slowly approached Frank and sat down at his feet. He quickly looked up at him with a boyish smile on his face, Frank glanced down slightly confused.
“Hey” Gerard said coolly.
“Urm hey Gee...” Frank whispered as he swung his feet up into the chair so they were out of reach from Gerard.
“You okay today?” Gerard muttered seeming slightly concerned about Frank. He looked at the small boy sat above him, inspecting everything about him with just one glance.
“Of course, you?” Frank replied his voice sounding a little less like a whisper this time; he glanced back down at Gerard.
“Yeah, I’m great today… Actually!” The older boy replied, his hand fiddling around in his pockets.
Frank nodded in response, his eyes skimming across the room looking at the other patients.
“You know Frank… They all say I’m a crazy boy, when really I just have a few things under my belt..” Gerard said in a high pitched tone, a twisted grin was stretched across his face. He slowly revealed a little red pen knife; the red paint on the handle was chipped and worn down slightly. Gerard quickly flipped the up the rusty blood stained blade.
Frank glanced at the knife in Gerard’s hand, his eyes widened slightly. “Where did you get that?” Frank mumbled very quickly.
“Let’s just say I know where they keep the ‘bad things’” Gerard replied quickly in quite a defensive way.
Frank sighed and sunk back into his seat, running his hands over the rough material of the large armchair. His eyes were glued to a brown stain on the carpet, Frank wondered what it was. Blood maybe? He shrugged slightly to his own thoughts.
"Wanna play a game with me Frankie? I know you like to hurt people" Gerard whispered in a mocking voice. He slowly arose to his feet, running his tongue over his bottom lip. Frank looked up at Gerard with big questioning eyes full of hurt and upset. How did Gerard know what he did, how many people he killed? "Murderer..." Gerard whispered leaning down towards the younger boy, the blade pressing lightly against the top of Frank’s thigh. A sense of fear quickly surged through Frank’s body, his posture becoming stiff and mannequin like.
“H-how do y-you know?” Frank gulped, shaking slightly beneath Gerard. His eyes were wide with fear.
“I read the paper” Gerard chuckled harshly, shrugging in a cool calm manor. He grazed the knife a little further up Frank’s thigh, smirking as the blade cut through the light cotton material of Frank’s bottoms. Frank closed his eyes tightly, refusing to look down at the knife edging ever so closer to his manhood. “Open your eyes” Gerard hissed down Frank’s ear. Frank obeyed him opening his eyes wide with fear.

Gerard’s face slowly edged closer to Frank’s, the coolness of Gerard’s sweet breath hitting Franks pale pink lips. Suddenly without warning the two boys lips came in contact as they exchanged a kiss; Frank’s first ever kiss. Frank slowly pulled away looking down slightly ashamed, he slowly pulled up the sleeve of his shirt running his finger over the pale pink scars that covered his wrists. Gerard sighed, standing up straight, pushing the knife slightly hard into Frank’s thigh. The knife sliced hard enough just to rip Frank’s bottoms and top few layer of his skin, he glanced down at the crimson red liquid slowly spreading across the top of his white trousers.

The older boy slowly pushed the blade up the sleeve of his shirt, making his way away from Frank. “I wanted my first kiss to be special, with someone special. I mean Gerard he is special in a way, I mean with his mind but he doesn’t mean anything to me. He scares me… creeps me out, makes me feel.. um um.. nervous. His lips taste nice tho, yes they did. Very sweet, but I just.. I don’t like it, maybe you, I mean I do tho? And boys, am I attracted to boys now? I think he is attracted to me, I hope he is.. what am I saying? I hope he kisses me again, NO DON’T SAY THAT. He is sexy, I like him… not in that way tho, or maybe I do? Could you ever, I mean I ever.. I mean you.. Umm.. I ever love him, wait that’s too soon to even think about. Love is a big step, do I even understand it? I barely know him, we barely talk. He likes to watch me tho, it’s romatic. He is romantic.. That’s attractive. No no no shut up now. Too far. What am I even talking about? ” Frank mumbled to himself in almost a whisper; he had a habit of over thinking and talking to himself. He slowly began running his fingers over the red stain on his cotton bottoms. He pressed a little harder upon the stain, wincing in pain as the cotton brushed over the newly made cut on his leg.


“They all say I’m insane, they don’t know shit about me. And now I’m bored and tired of this, I’m gonna make a blood bath. I’m gonna slit some throats, cut some wrists. I’ll be happy when their all dead so I can take the piss. It’ll be the highlight of my day.” Gerard sang rather loudly, scuffing his shoes along the abrasive carpet. He let the knife drop back into his hand, slowly running his tongue along the knife, licking a drop of Frank’s blood from the blade. He smirked crazily, his eyes dotting all over the place.

Gerard stopped infront of one of the other patients, he smiled innocently at them; their gaze meeting his instantly. He turned again walking towards one of the nurses; she was middle aged and had ash blonde coloured hair that was cut into a jaw length bob that defined her slightly wrinkled face perfectly. He eyes were a dark emerald green that glistened dimly when they caught the light.
“Nurse Walker” Gerard nodded once, narrowing his eyes at her. He clutched the knife tighter.
“Gerard” She said softly, a small smile stretched across her face.
“You remind me of my mother… I don’t like that.” Gerard hissed, grinding his teeth together making a rather annoying high pitched squeaky sound.
“What do you mean?” She frowned slightly, bringing her hand to her face and brushing a strand of hair back from her face. Gerard mimicked her movements bring the knife up towards her face, slashing deeply into her arm with the knife. He roughly forced her back into the wall, he clenched his jaw and brought the knife down plunging it deeply into her stomach. Nurse Walkers eyes suddenly went wide with shock and fear, slowly she slide down the wall her body collapsing in a heap on the floor. She slowly brought her good arm up, loosely grasping the knife. She whimpered quietly, pulling the knife out of her stomach slightly.
Gerard giggled childishly looking down at her. “I hate you mother” He screamed, his eyes filled with tears. He brought his hands up to his head, smearing her blood over his cheeks. He stepped back just as two male nurses grabbed him from behind, restraining him.
“Die bitch! Die!” Gerard screamed. He slowly turned to look to the other side of the room to look at Frank who was curled up in the chair, his face hidden behind his fringe. “Hey Frank? Baby? You got another kiss for me?” He puckered his lips and burst out laughing once again. He looked back down at Nurse Walker; her pale lashes resting softly on her cheeks, her mouth agape with a stream of fresh crimson blood running from it. She was dead.

The nurses tightened their grip on the top of Gerard’s arms, digging their fingers into the tops of his arms. “Come!” said another nurse, who began to direct the Gerard and the two nurses who had him restrained.
“Where are we going?” Gerard sighed, looking around. He bowed his head down, pretending to be ashamed of what he had done.
“We’re gonna take you to a special room, for special people like yourself Gerard.” The nurse said in a stern yet slightly mocking voice. She glanced back at Gerard who was trying his best to free from the grip of the two male nurses who had restrained him. She pulled a set of keys out of her pocket unlocking a door and opening it. “In!” She bellowed. The two nurses obeyed forcefully pushing Gerard into the room. He fell to his knees looking down at the floor. She closed the door again, locking him inside. He continued to stare at the floor for a short while; consumed in his thoughts.

1 Hour Later


Gerard was sat in the corner of the padded cell he had been moved into for the night; his head resting in one of his hands, the other hand was clasping a smallish piece of broken mirror, he’d found in the games room before. “I will make it to the top…” He mumbled, pushing his sleeve down to his elbow. He slowly dragged the piece of mirror down his arm, making a long deep vertical line, he positioned the mirror parallel to the previous cut repeating his actions once again. He slowly ran his fingers over the fresh cuts on his arms, smearing blood up his arm. “This is.. I can’t…”He screamed, slashing across his arm repeatedly not flinching at all with any insertion of the piece of glass. He slowly let his arm drop by his side, the fresh cuts on his arm representing a ladder like picture. “I’ll be ontop… I am the better person” He mumbled quietly, trying to believe in every word he was saying. He knew he wasn’t the better person, he knew he was the bad guy.
Sign up to rate and review this story