Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Luck and Good Night

Thirteen

by lalatherapist16 1 review

Squirm, you little mouse....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-03-23 - 1371 words

0Unrated
He was easy enough to find. All I had to do was check the phone book.

He really turned into a total fucking loser, I have to admit. And it made me feel way better about myself, as fucked up as that sounds.

I paced around his bed where he was in a drugged sleep and tied up. He'd gotten fat and ugly. I smiled as I punched him on the chest.

He gasped through his nose and woke up violently. When he realized what was happening, he struggled. I laughed, making him stop and look straight at me.

"Aw, is the rapist scared?" I purred. "Something wrong, Lucas? Or ave you just ever been on the other end of this? Here." I leaned down and ripped the duct-tape off of his mouth.

"Who the fuck are you?" he gasped, gaining him a smack across the face. I replaced the tape and straightened up.

In a smooth movement, I took off the wig, shaking out my real hair. Lucas started to shake as I blinked out the contacts in my eyes.

"Know who I am yet?" I asked, grabbing a handful of his shirt and lifting him off the bed. He was heavy, but I was strong.

His eyes grew so wide I thought they would just pop right out of their sockets. The muffled word came out of his nose, but I knew what it was. 'Way'.

"Exactly. And you know you had this coming, didn't you? After what you did to Jacob and me, did you think karma would just sit by and do nothing? I'm just so happy I'm the one who gets to do this to you."

I threw him back against the bed and looked around his room. He had a huge Off Spring poster on a wall. I smiled and looked back at him.

"So you like Off Spring?" he nodded. "Know the song 'You're gonna go far kid?" he nodded again. "That song was about me." I smiled. "One of the guys hired me and then wrote that song after I was long gone."

He tried to say something that I didn't hear, so I ripped the tape off of him again. "What are you going to do to me, Way?"

I laughed again. "What I was paid to do, of course. Torture and kill you. But don't worry. It'll just hurt a lot." I saw the tears in his eyes as I put the tape back on his mouth.

Then I turned back to my bag and opened it up. In it was all my tools. From it. I took a few of my favorites.

An old fashioned chisel and a big, thick rubber hammer. Turning back to him, I smiled easily.

He gasped and thrashed against the ropes I had him tied up with. "Oh man up. And you call me a fairy." I rolled my eyes and hovered the sharp chisel over his chest, right where his lung laid under his ribs.

With a fluid movement, I brought the hammer up and et it fly down in an arch. A hand on my arm stopped me.

I looked over to see Frankie. He took the hammer from me and shook his head. I raised my eyebrow at him as he took the chisel out of my other hand.

Lucas seemed to relax a bit against the bed. "Let me, Gerard." he smiled at me. I smirked back.

"You get one, I get one." I smiled at him. He nodded. "Be sure you get it in a gap between ribs." I smiled and folded my arms over my chest as I watched Frankie.

He looked like a kid who sat burning an ant hill with his glasses. Wait, that's Mikey....

I giggled a little as Frankie lifted the hammer. He had to hit it twice. Once to pierce the skin and another to pierce the lung itself. He lifted it for a third, but I caught him.

"Easy now. We don't want to kill him too fast." I took out my cell phone and snapped a picture of Frankie holding the tools that would be this man's end. "Here, take a video of mine." I traded the hammer for the phone.

I saw the little red light in the corner of my eye and in a easy tug, I pulled the chisel out of Lucas's chest. He screamed under the tap. "Got a good view?" I asked as I placed it over his other lung.

He nodded. I got it through with one swing, gaining a blood freezing scream out of Lucas and a spurt of blood up at my face.

Ir splattered a moment after I closed my eyes. I opened them and looked down at Lucas, who was sobbing in pain.

And I just had to smile. "One more hit to the heart and that'll kill you. Do you want it?" he nodded, tears streaming from his eyes. "Tell Jacob. Tell him how much this hurts."

I took the tape off of his mouth and instantly a sob spilled out, along with his blood. He coughed and sobbed. "S-s-s-so b-b-b-bad! P-p-p-please!" he cried.

"Think he's had enough, Frankie?" I asked him, the red light still bright.

"No, I don't." he said a little happily. "I think we should do something else to him."

"Oh? Like?" I asked, a smile on my bloody face.

"Burn him." he giggled.

"I liked the way you think, my friend." I opened up my bag again and pulled out on of my all time favorites.

Sliding it into one of the holes in his body, I grabbed the trigger and smiled, putting up the chisel and hammer after I wiped them both off with an sanitizer wipe. Lucas screamed in agony.

Just to add insult to injury, I wrote RAPIST on his forehead in marker. "Come on, Frankie. And don't stop filming." he nodded as I grabbed the bag and the trigger. I wiped my face off and put the wig back on at the door.

Once we were in the car and down the road, I pushed the button on the trigger. The window of the apartment we'd just left blew out in a fiery explosion.

Frankie turned just in time to see it. Pulling out a disposable phone, I put it together and called the fire department. "I'd like to report and explosion. I'm not sure what the building was, but my friend and I just past it when it happened in the car."

"We've already had calls on this. Thank you for your worry though sir."

"Oh god I hope nobody got hurt." I said in a false tone of terror.

"Hopefully nobody did. We have engines and trucks headed there now."

"Bless you." I snorted as I hung up. "You can cut the video now." I said to Frankie as I heard the sirens ahead.

I pulled to the side of the street slowly as they flew past us and drove on once they'd past. "Gerard, can I tell you something?" I looked at him as I started to drive again.

"Sure." I picked up the speed and headed back to our motel.

"You're fucking scary." I laughed. "It's a turn on." I raised my eyebrows. "When we get home, I swear to god I will do anything you want me to." he sounded serious.

"Anything, huh?" I looked at him with and evil smile. He nodded. "I just might take you up on that." I said off-handedly.










Told you I'd update on this and I never lie about stuff like that.

But I probably shouldn't have. My hands have been getting really bad with swelling in the knuckles and I really should take a break, but I just.....I can't, ya know?

It's not good for me to write so much every day and it's not good for me to stop.

It's a hard choice. Especially cause RA runs in my family and I really don't want to think I'm getting it at 18.

Anyway, I'm really tired. It's after 2am here and I really need to sleep. So R+R and all that.

Hugs and Rămâi puternic.
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story