Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Guy all the bad guys want.

Early sunsets

by cj_warner94 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-03-27 - 357 words

2Exciting
The drive to school was quiet, other then the occasional moan from Gerard. Jared had taken to trying to give him a hand-job while he was driving.

Mikey was sat in the back with me, looking out of the small green cars window. Jared stopped the car and I got out quickly walking away and hearing Gerard call my name. I didn't care though, I just walked to the big, old oak tree. Our big, old oak tree.

It felt like it was only yesterday that I laid under the tree, me and Gerard looked up at the blue sky, a cigarette packet between us.

"Frankie?"

His soft voice was like chocolate to my ears, I smiled.

"Yeah, Gee?"

"Can I tell you something?"

I rolled onto my side and leant on my elbow, staring at the raven haired boy.

"Or course Gerard what is it?"

He bit on is lip and I stared into the muddy pools of his eyes.

"Promise not to laugh?"

I nodded and nibble my lip ring. Was this it, could he feel like me? Could he be like me?

"Okay, well, um.. I, I think I'm gay,"

I hugged him and he hugged back.

"You're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad? How did you figure it out anyway?"

I dropped it casually like I didn't care.

"Well, the other night, Jared Leto came over and well, one thing lead to another and yeah.."

Then I did the stupidest thing ever.

I ran.


I heard the footsteps and looked to see Gerard standing there looking all awkward. And cute. Mostly cute though.

"Frank, look I know you don't like Jared, but you could at least be happy for me,"

I sulked. Then huffed out the dreaded lie.

"I am happy for you,"

He smiled and pulled me into a hug. He then kissed me cheek.

"Oh that's brilliant Frank! Oh, and Jared wanted to let you know that he's set up a blind date with a really nice girl for you,"

I smiled and faked it.

"Great, Gee, that sounds great,"

I prepared myself for the hell that I called maths.
Sign up to rate and review this story