Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > when Running isn't worth it anymore

when Running isn't worth it anymore

by SkyLineDreamer 0 reviews

she thought it was the only way to survive until she met him.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-01-21 - Updated: 2013-01-22 - 541 words

1Original
Rainbow Roulette's P.O.V
I was almost through zone four and into zone five when I ran passed an old gas station. I saw four men standing around a gorgeous Trans Am,tagged in graffiti, they were killjoys by the looks of it. My worn out Doc Martens and ripped clothes showed I had escaped the dreaded battery city. The men didn't seem to notice me any how. I wish they would've, I ran into a drac as I watched the boys laugh together at something. I didn't hesitate to rip his throat out with my bare hand and drop his squirming, convulsing body to the hot sand desert ground.
that caught the Killjoy's attention. I knew who they were, they were the fabulous Killjoys. I would give anything to just run with them for a while.
Wish granted.
"hey!" Party Poison beckoned me. I turned on my heels and ran to them blood spattered and in need of clean clothes. when I reached them I got the obvious questions.
"Honey how did you do that?" Poison asked with and adorable curious smile.
"Please Party don't ask me that." I begged quickly.
"Party she, she just ripped out a dracs throat we should listen to her." Fun Ghoul pretended to be afraid of me.
Jet didn't speak showing a true fear of the power I might possess.
"teach me!!" squealed Kobra Kid
"It's not something I'm proud of, it's not something I can teach either."
"Let's Keep her Party!!" Kobra squealed again.
"only if she wants to stay with us Kobra." Party said calmly.
"I would love too!!,I'm Rainbow Roulette by the way." I freaked out.
"no need for Introductions though I know your names." I said sounding creepier than I intended.
"awesome. She gets shot gun." Party stated and gave me the cutest grin.
"WHY?! just because she rips out a guys throat, she suddenly gets my seat." Ghoul mumbled and complained.
"I get shot gun this once Ghoul because I just proved I could kill you for it." I giggled.
"Fine take it I never liked it anyway." Ghoul mocked fear.
"Ghoul she's gonna kill you!" Jet teased.
When we got to the DIE-ner Party gave me his room and then gave me a fresh change of clothes.I gratefully accepted and went to the bathroom to shower and change. when I got back to his room he was asleep on the floor so I took the bed..

[NEXT MORNING]

"I haven't slept that well in I don't even remember how long." I admitted to Ghoul who had awoken me from my beautiful slumber with an even more beautiful blackish brown piping hot liquid. Coffee.
"I figured by the circles under your eyes. It's truly unfortunate to see some thing so beautiful be affected so deeply by horrific events." he stated truly sincere.
"no need to talk about yourself Ghoul jeeze!" I giggled
" I wasn't, I was talking about you." he said brushing my purple hair away from my grey eyes.
"Well Jesus you two. Save me some god damn coffee!" Party cut the tension. trying to hide how betrayed and hurt he felt.. little did he know I felt all of their emotions......... IT FUCKING SUCKED.
Sign up to rate and review this story