Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > when Running isn't worth it anymore

Weathering the storm

by SkyLineDreamer 0 reviews

No luck but bad luck

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-03-27 - 451 words

0Unrated
"hey Party!" I jumped up to hug him good morning
"hey sugar.. How'd you sleep?" he returned my hug.
"really well, thanks." I stepped back and started toward the kitchen.
"I will get you some coffee, Party." I grabbed for a mug as I washed mine out. I grabbed the coffee pot and emptied it into his mug. Then I passed it to him.
"I started a new pot." I announced to Ghoul as I turned and walked out of the kitchen.
Party followed with his nose in his mug. 
"Party?" Ghoul stood up to ask him something.
"yeah Ghoul?" Party set his mug down on one of the tables. 
" me and Roulette were talking... How long would it take to find  that old base camp?" Ghoul asked leaning on the table next to Party.
"the one in zone  three, in the middle of the desert?! Why in the hell do you want to go there?!" Party shot me a questioning glance.
"her crew lost her two years ago and they were staying there..." Ghoul looked down at the floor.
Party turned his attention to me.
"spill."  he grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside.
"spill what?" I acted innocent and put on a sly grin.
"who are you?! Who do you run with?!" he tightened his grip 
I gently removed his hand.
"I am Cela. I ran with  a group of females there were four of us, until I was taken during a fire fight." I threw my sly grin into a devious smile  and cackled. 
"explain the excessive violence and strength." he said strangely and eerily calm. 
" I was taken  to battery city to the BLI scarecrow unit." 
"so you're a Drac!?" the alarm raising in his voice as he struggled to stay quiet.
"nope.guess again." I smiled
"I'm not good at this." he admitted.
"I USED to be a scarecrow." I stated carefully. 
He was thinking of pulling his gun on me. I bit my lip hard enough to taste blood.  I felt a strange attraction to the war of emotions  that was Party Poison.

As he reached for his hip holster I reached for his hand.  I looked him in the eyes. 
"Party think about this. Please. I'm not going to defend myself if it means hurting you. I don't do what they do. I used to but I realized what I was doing I am human, partially, I'm  human enough to know right from wrong. Party please."
 I kept his gaze as his hand fell into mine. The storm over threw my defense and I propelled myself  forward, smashing our lips together for a very un-graceful kiss. 




* sorry for typos updating this from my phone!*
Sign up to rate and review this story