Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Asylum

Deceiver

by Im-a-monster 1 review

Give me therapy, I'm a walking travesty.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-03-29 - 433 words

0Unrated
Hey readers, Alex here
Is anyone even reading this story or..?
Also
My Chem broke up.
What. The. Actual. Fuck.
To ease the pain I've been reading and writing a shit ton of frerard, having several marathons of all of the albums, rewatching every single interview made ever, and eating my feelings (aka my body weight in Cheerios.)
I hope you're all managing to cope!
xoAlex


The ruffling of papers and the dull staccato metronome of the office clock are the only sounds to break the stuffy silence of the room.

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

"So.. Frank"

I look up at the man sitting across from me.
He's young- probably in his early thirties. He has dark brown hair which is gelled to stand up in some parts and sideburns which he actually manages to pull off. After close observation, I can detect a portion of a tattoo peeking over his white lab coat collar, and several piercing holes on his ears, nose and lip which he obviously had tried to hide.
All in all, I have absolutely no idea how he managed to become a therapist.
I don't remember him from the pre-solitary days, so he must be new.
But what happened to my old therapist?

My new therapist glances up at me.

"I'm not sure if Amy has told you yet, but I'm your new therapist. My name is Dr. Schechter."

I stare blankly at him.

"It's good to meet you too," Dr. Schechter looks back at his papers.
"Do you have any questions about anything? Feel free to speak your mind-"

"Where's Doctor Conners?"

Tick

Tock

Tick

Once again, silence fills the small office. Tension seeps into the air, thick enough to be cut with a knife. Studying the doctor's features, I note the faint clench to his jaw and the blank expression and I instantly realize that there's something I haven't been told.

"Where is Doctor Conners? I want to talk to her."

"She's not here anymore. If you have anything to say, you can talk to me now."

He smiles at me.

Blank and emotionless, my gaze connects with his.

"Why did she leave?"

Dr. Schechter sighs and rubs his temples.

"She... Something suddenly came up."

"Will she ever be back?"

"She's not coming back."

Shocked, my eyes reconnect with his.

"But.. What-?"

The doctor glances up at the clock.

"Your session is up. It's been a pleasure to meet you, Frank."

And in seconds I'm back out in the hall, staring at the doorway confused as hell.

Something's not right.
And I'm going to find out what.
Sign up to rate and review this story