Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Thought I Heard You Say I Like You

I Thought I Heard You Say I Like You

by DarknessBliss 1 review

Eva starts to fall in love with Gerard...her older sister's boyfriend.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-03-25 - 753 words

1Funny
Eva's POV

I can't believe I agreed to this, but I guess it's too late to bail out now. I'm in a taxi cab in L.A. right now, heading to my older sister's apartment complex. She's six years older than me and kinda bitchy but she means well.
An example of that was exactly a hour ago, I was having lunch with my best friend Bryce in my favorite Japanese restaurant and my iPhone starts to ring. I looked at the screen Alex. I groaned, but nevertheless, I answered, "Hello?"
"Eva, come over to my apartment right now," Alex's voice sounded insistant but excited. "I have to tell somebody about it. You wanna hear it?"
"You're gonna tell me anyway," I replied. She always does.
"I have a boyfriend!" she practically shrieks in my poor defenseless ear. Causing me to choke on a piece of shrimp tempura. Bryce whacked my back to help me swallow it. A BOYFRIEND?! That's amazing. Her relationships with guys only lasts three days.
She chatters on and on about this new boyfriend while I try to finish my nabe yaki udon.
"...So I want you to come over today," she said.
"Can't I come tomorrow? I'm having lunch with Bryce here," I compromised.
"I want you to come over now," she pushed. "He's here and I want you guys to meet."
I sighed, knowing she won't stop bugging me until I come. She's a persistant person when she wants to be. So I excuse myself and let Bryce have the rest of my meal while I hailed a taxi.

While the taxi roam the packed streets, my mind drifts off. I couldn't believe it. Alex Danielle West, short-lived affair expert, has a boyfriend. I'm impressed. She's doing a lot better than me. I have no luck in the romance department. Well, not entirely true. Last week I met a guy. Actually, more like met, talk, kissed, and kinda groped. If you have seen this guy, you wouldn't blame me. Shock red hair, hazel-green eyes that look hypnotic, gorgeous, and a fucking brilliant singer. Unfortunately, I failed to get his number and address but I did get a name. Gerard. Lovely.
When I finally arrived and paid the driver, I head inside the comfy-yet-modern lobby, go to the elevator and press '4'. The doors close and the elevator shifts to life. As it goes up, I take a look in the mirrored wall. I see myself: An 18-year-old art student with long wavy brown hair and light brown highlights that kinda shimmer in the sunlight, gemstone green eyes, full lips, and wearing a black faux leather zip-up cami, a black lace-edged miniskirt, and ankle boots.
I reapply my Jolly Rancher green apple chapstick and I finally reached the fourth floor. I walk out and go to the very last apartment on the right end of the floor. I knock twice and the door swings open. I see a 24-year-old woman with choppy chin-length white blonde hair and blue bangs, a silver lip ring shining on her thin near purple-painted lips, and has a These scars will never tear us apart tattoo on her wrist. I recognize this woman my older sister Alex.
"Eva!" she exclaims and tackles me with a hug. She leads me inside and closes the door. "I'm so glad you came."
"No problem," I said and looked at my sister's outfit. She wearing a black plunging V-neck shirt and black ripped skinny jeans. I don't know what it is, but Alex seems to favor shirts and tops that show attention to her girls (Like they need extra attention. They're huge!).
I look around the apartment to find the boyfriend, "So, where's the lucky guy?"
"Hang on," she says and then yells "Gerard! Get out here!"
Gerard?...oh no...Don't tell me that-
I see him walk in the room. He's more beautiful than ever. He sees me and he looks more in shock than I am.
Alex, however, didn't notice our looks. She walks over to him and wraps her arms around his shoulder. She smiles excitingly at me, "Eva, this is my boyfriend Gerard Way. Gerard, this my little sister Eva."
I make a prayer in my head, Please Earth. Open a giant hole in the apartment and let me fall in so I don't have to talk to the guy I made out with.

WHEW! Okay. Chapter one is out of the way. Rate and review, please. Sorry about the wait. OXOXO
Sign up to rate and review this story