Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Another day, another story.

Chapter 2

by SadlyShortlyBefore 1 review

Everyday to you is just the same old boring school hours. Just when you thought it's going to stay this way forever, someone handsome, hot, and irresistibly sexy popped up and brought exhilaration ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kakashi - Published: 2013-04-01 - 1127 words - Complete

0Unrated
Author's Note : Hello, I've received this review telling me that they enjoyed the story ! Ohmygawd, you have no idea how much that meant to me, thank you so much! So here's a new chapter, I hope you enjoy and sorry for any mistakes made in this :D Thanks

Disclaimer : I don't know Naruto, Naruto Shippuden nor Kakashi TT_TT



I shut my eyes tightly, afraid of what's going to come and what's going to happen. Just when I can feel his breath on my lips, he pulled away.

" Just kidding. You looked like you are anticipating it. " He teased.

His eyes held a mischievous gaze and showing a taunting smile. Realizing that I had just indirectly indicated my eagerness to be with him, I shoved him aside and ran out of the classroom. For now, I just wanted to get away as far as possible from him and bury my head in a hole. Pushing my way through the crowd and murmuring apologies to people that I ran into, I got home in an instant without any disturbance. Dropping my bag off on the couch, I went straight up to my room and fall into my bed full of pillows. I screamed and hurl vulgarities into them, trying to vent my pent up frustration of this eventful day. Why did I reacted that way, if I hadn't nothing embarrassing like this would have happened! Urgh why why why?! I continued abusing my pillows while trying to figure out an explanation for all these that have happened. Isn't it like those 'love at first sight' moment you see in a drama? It sounded as if the voice in my head is chiding me for not realizing it earlier. Thinking back on him earlier this morning, I do feel a tiny bit of liking towards him. Okay maybe not tiny. But hey, it's normal! He is good looking, a decent job and an amazing body, who wouldn't like him anyway?! He is like the perfect guy everyone wants to marry, excluding his devilish teasing attitude. Just then, an image of him smirking came to my mind, and I smiled unknowingly at my imagination.

" It's normal to have that little crush, I'm sure it'll go away soon!" I thought out loud to myself. And just at that moment, my brother appeared out of nowhere, at least to me.

" Oooo ~~ Now my little sister have a crush on someone! Tell me tell me, who is it ?! "

My brother's teasing tone made me blushed and annoyed at the same time. Shooing him away, I forced him out of my room and locked the door. I can't let anyone know that I am in love with my teacher! They'll think I'm a freak for sure! Deciding that thinking about all these isn't going to help, I went to do my rarely done homework.

Just when I opened up my homework, full of motivation and energy to do it, a text message to my phone distracted me.

" Come to this address in 40 mins if you do not want the photo of you and me being publicize in school (; "

Widening my eyes at that message, I tried dialing the number but it went straight to its voice mail. After hesitating on what to do, I grabbed a red colored hoodie and went out, heading straight to the address given.

" Oh, and just for your information, even a second late will affect everything ~ "

Another message came. That stupid cunning, blackmailing teacher! How can I even like someone with this kind of asshole attitude. While on my way there, I continued dialing his number, but the results never did changed. Counting down the time on my watch, the more worried I felt. Thinking up scenarios on what may happen to me if he did publicize it isn't helping me either. And luckily, in the nick of time, the bus stopped and I hurried to find him.

Kakashi's POV

Walking towards the address that I've just sent to her, I chuckled to myself, picturing her anxious expression cursing me. She's so cute. I picked up a few snacks and drinks while on my way to the address as it is just a short ten minute walk from where I live. Arriving at the address, which is actually quite a remote park, I leaned against a pillar beside a small picnic table, waiting for that gullible red-riding-hood to arrive.

After waiting for about 10 more minutes, I started counting down for the moment of her being late. But to my dismay, I saw a small figure wearing a red hood jacket and blue skinny jeans frantically looking for someone. Deciding to tease her a bit, I hid myself behind the pillar and waited for 40 minutes to be up before showing myself.

4.44pm... 4.45pm... 4.46pm!

I stepped out of my hiding place and a few steps infront of me is her back. In a second or so, she whipped around and walked right into me. Stumbling back a step, I steadied her and gave her my warmest smile while trying to hide my inner laughter.

Your POV
Realizing that I've just walked right into him, I stumbled a few steps back and giving him my harshest glare I can muster up right now while trying to control the burning that is creeping up my cheeks. Expecting him to give me a that sexy smirk of his, a warm smile is plastered on his face. Clearly noticing his effort to hide his laughter, a smile broke out on my face.

" Delete the photos. "

I changed to a hard look and tried to sound angry at him. But the expression on his his face did no help, worse made my anger melt away. After a few seconds of staring at each other, he finally pulled out his phone. Thinking that he is actually going to delete it without any argument or so surprised me. I let my angry demeanor drop off. But as unpredictable as he is, he shoved his phone right infront of my face, making me look directly at the time shown on his phone.

" You're late by a minute, my dear. " He taunted.

" Huh?! "

I gasped and tried snatching his phone. Pulling back quickly, he turned me around, back facing a pillar and closed in on me. Inhaling a sharp breath, the smell of his cologne hit my nose and our intimacy made my heart beat as if I just finished sprinting around the world.

" Now now, what punishment should I give? "



Author's Note : Okaay, this chapter is slightly longer, but I somehow feel that it's full of nonsense. I'll update asap if you all like :D Do review on how I've done and how I can improve! Thank you!
Sign up to rate and review this story