Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Another day, another story.

Chapter 3

by SadlyShortlyBefore 0 reviews

Everyday to you is just the same old boring school hours. Just when you thought it's going to stay this way forever, someone handsome, hot, and irresistibly sexy popped up and brought exhilaration ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kakashi - Published: 2013-04-02 - 1063 words - Complete

0Unrated
Author's Note : Hihi, here's chapter 3 for you guys :D Hope you enjoy the story, do tell me on how I can improve it (: Excuse me for my mistakes and for it's dragginess. Erm, for those of you who is curious or feeling weird about their 'big' age gap, here's something. In this story, Kakashi is only 22, and the oc is 18. This story begins at the start of the year around January / February. Thank you for reading once again!

Disclaimer : I don't own Naruto, Naruto Shippuden nor Kakashi :/



Knowing that he'll just embarrass me again like what he did in school just now. I pushed away any hesitant and pushed against his elbow in a sudden and quick movement. His arm buckling, I hurried out of his grasp and put a distance between us.

" Delete the photos. "

I demanded again, but with rougher tone this time round. It looks like he is finally giving up his antics this time round, I thought as he let out a small sigh.

" I don't have any photos, it's just an excuse to get you here. "

Stating the truth, he leaned back against the pillar looking bored. Staring at him in disbelief, a new wave of fury rose in me.

" Making me rush here in 40 mins, searching for you frantically afraid of what you are going to do to me, all those anxiety and fright all for the sake of you to tell me that this is a prank?! "

I began, he tried to say something but I cut him off and continue,

" Then you went and hide from me, taunt me and try to embarrass me again. Thank you for all these. Thanks a whole goddamn lot. "

Turning my back to him, I ran towards where I came from. But in a matter of seconds, he caught up with me. Damn my speed. Pulling my arm, he spun me around and into his embrace. Trying my best to get myself out of it, but he easily overpowered me with his strength.

" Sorry, I didn't know it would upset you this much. "

He mumbled softly. Loosening his hold on me, I squirm out and look straight at him, trying to figure out if this was an act or a sincere apology. The emotions swirling in his midnight black eyes left me stunned. All I see is worry and guilt - the two emotions that I assumed he'll never have when playing a fool with me. Seeing the shock on my face, he masked away his emotions quickly and looked away, asking me if I'll stay for a bit. Nodding to his question, I followed behind him as he led us to a sheltered area nearby. Passing me a can drink that he seemed to have with him from just now, I took it and murmured my thanks. As the silence took over us, the awkwardness became thicker. Just as I was about to break the silence, I heard him mumbling something almost inaudible to himself.

" I guess you don't remember after all huh..."

It was spoken in such a hurt manner that I couldn't help but feel the hurt in me too. Uncertain if I should probe about it, my curiosity took over.

" Remember what? "

I questioned him, full of wonders on what he would reply. His sudden movement of turning around and looking at me, shock evident on his face, as if he didn't expect or meant for it to be heard by me. Shaking his head lightly, he shrugged me off and changed the topic.

" What were you doing before I called you? "

He queried, trying to get that question off my mind. Knowing that further questioning him will lead to an unhappy end, I shoved the question to the back of my mind and answered.

" Full of motivation to do my homework, until a certain someone distracted me. "

I said full of might, smirking at my answers given, I look straight into his eyes, expecting him to counter back. Seeing the challenge I set for him, his lips curled into a smirk.

" That someone must have been so important to be able make you neglect your homework huh? "

" Who says, I got distracted only because he used despicable methods. "

Upon hearing my reply, he broke out into a small laugh. It's as if his laughter is magical, my mood seems to be lifted up and the awkwardness disperse into the thin air. Smiling at this very moment when neither of us are arguing, I thought about how great it would be for it to stay this way forever. He's your teacher, remember? A voice echoed in my head. Snapping myself out of this fantasy, I tried to stop the feelings that are swirling inside of me.

" Don't you have to go back to school? "

I asked, hoping to constantly remind myself that he is my teacher.

" Nah, it's my first day working, therefore I was given the permission to leave early today. "

He replied like it didn't mean a thing if he is a teacher or not. But in actual fact, it did meant something. A teacher and student aren't suppose to meet up and act like friends in the first place!

" Hey, erm, I have to go home, there are things I have to do. "

Standing up and taking a few steps, he too, got up and ruffled my hair. After hearing his goodbye, I went back to the bus stop and went home, my mind blank. The feeling of his hand on the top of my head hadn't went away. His warmth lingered there, making me regret of leaving so early. At that moment, the bus came and the journey home is filled with thoughts of him.

After doing my usual routine when I'm home, I plop down on my bed, preparing to let sleep take over me. I guess you don't remember after all huh... I suddenly jolted up, remembering that sentence he murmured to himself. Pondering about what he meant by that, I came up with the most possible answer.

" What am I suppose to remember?! "



Author's Note : Okayyy, the end of chapter 3 has come. I know that my chapters are really short, but I can't churn out anymore things right now TT_TT Hope you enjoy this chapter. I know that it's kinda draggy, I'm sorry -bows- Byebye TT_TT
Sign up to rate and review this story