Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Another day, another story.

Chapter 4

by SadlyShortlyBefore 0 reviews

Everyday to you is just the same old boring school hours. Just when you thought it's going to stay this way forever, someone handsome, hot, and irresistibly sexy popped up and brought exhilaration ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kakashi - Published: 2013-04-03 - 1636 words - Complete

0Unrated
Author's Note : Sorry for the inactive update I'll try my best to update as often as possible but due to my computer being a bitch, I can't update very often. Here is chapter 4, I hope you enjoy and pardon me for any mistakes made And for those who followed, favorite, and reviewed, I thank you guys very very much. They really made my day despite it is just a click of a button. Thank you so so much :D

Disclaimer : I don't own Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, or Kakashi. How I wish I do...



Pacing around in my room, my mind kept on wandering back to the question. Being absolutely sure that the question is referring to me, I wrecked my brain trying to find the answer. I'm sure that I haven't got into any accidents that will cause amnesia, right? Thinking back on my eighteen years of life, I tried to recall anything that has happened. Suddenly, it felt as if my skull is breaking apart. The headache caused me to get giddy and the world seems to be turning upside down. Setting myself down on my bed, I clutched my head, hoping desperately for the headache to subside. Unknowingly, I fell asleep with the throbbing in my head.

I woke up to the ringing of my alarm clock. Thankfully, the throbbing headache I went to sleep with yesterday was gone. Lazily, I got out of my bed and went to complete my daily morning routine. Locking the door, I head out of my house and go to school. On my way there, I've decided that I want to know the answer from him. Feeling happy with myself for coming to the decision, my mood for the day seems to be lifted up.

Upon reaching school, the first thing I saw was the crowd right in front of the office, just the right place to block my locker. Trying to push myself into the crowd, I finally reached my locker and put my bag and take out my books. All of a sudden, the crowd pushed back and there are squeals and gasps of the girls. The impact knocked me down until a pair of hands shot out from the crowd and pulled my back onto my feet and helped me to regain my balance. I looked down, embarrassed, and murmured my thanks, trying to get myself out of this awkward situation, that's when his voice is the one that said

"You're welcome."

My head shot up immediately to see his midnight black eyes. Again, his face is covered by another mask. Tearing my eyes away from him, I bowed and left hurriedly to go to my class.

The rest of the say passed quickly, until the last lesson of the day – Biology. He strolled into the class and the girls immediately stood up and greet him, probably with all their love. The lesson went on with him trying to get the students to focus on the lesson instead of ogling at him. Giggling lightly, I tried to get the lesson into my head but at that moment, I suddenly thought of how the heck I am going to ask him about the question. I surely can't just barge into his office and demand an answer… My mind drifted off to the question I set for myself, and all the solution just look like death traps to me. Ah! I know! A text message! Smiling at my brilliant idea, I fished out my phone immediately and send him a message as secretly as possible. While he asked us to do the work he gave, he took out his phone and read the message. Not even bothering to reply, he walked towards me.

"Now, now, I thought there is a rule of not being allowed to use phone in class? Stay back after school and meet me to collect it, with a reasonable excuse of course."

With that, he took my phone from my hands and walk back to his desk. Cursing him under my breath, I obediently did my work. Strangely, the time did not pass as slow as I expected it to be. Soon, the bell rang signaling our dismissal. I stayed quietly at my desk and waited for him to finish his business. When he finally got his fangirls to leave the class, he motioned me to follow him. When he got to his office, he closed and locked the door. Somewhat shocked at his actions, I put a safe distance between us in case he tries to do anything around to face me, he walked closer and asked

"What is this?"

His phone screen shining straight at my face, showing the message that I've just sent : "I want to know what the question you posed yesterday meant. What am I suppose to remember?!" Not intimidated by his harshness at all, I said while deciding to make myself comfortable on his arm chair.

"I want to know what I am suppose to remember. I am sure that the question is about me, so don't go denying about it. I want to know, whether you are happy with it or not."

I ended off while flashing him a mocking smile. Seeing my persistence, he rubbed his forehead tiredly and plop down on his office chair. He look like he is having a hard time giving me an answer, my curiosity grew even more.

"What do you want to know about it? It is just a sentence I randomly thought of to make the moment more dramatic."

He lied, straight in my face. Annoyed at his obvious lie, I stood up and slam my hand on his table.

"Oh, that's such a convincing lie!"

Him giving up on trying to lie to me, he stood up and said

"Go home first, I'll tell you later when we go somewhere. I'll fetch you at your house at 6.30pm. Inform whoever you need to, I don't want any police report saying that you went missing."

Hesitant and unwillingness are clearly showing in his eyes. A pang of guilt washes over me for forcing him into something that will hurt him. But my determination and curiosity won over the tiny bit of guilt that I felt.

Upon reaching my house, I took a comforting shower and slack on my bed. For some reasons, I felt that something I won't like is going to happen, but I shrug it off and thought about where he will take me to. The time passed strangely fast and it's already 6.00pm. I started getting ready to go out. I untied my hair and let it cascade down my shoulders. Throwing on a casual outfit, I grabbed my jacket and bag and headed down to my living room to inform my brother about it while waiting for him to arrive. On the dot of 6.30pm, I heard a car right outside my house and the ringing of my doorbell happened next. I got up and opened the door, standing in front of me is probably the hottest guy on Earth. Hatake sensei removed the mask he always wearing in school and he is totally not what perfect is enough to describe. Wearing a dark gray long sleeved v-neck shirt and a normal pair of jeans, he flashed me a smile and asked if I am ready to go. I nodded my head, not trusting my voice not to stutter, I followed him to his car. To my surprise, he doesn't have a very fancy looking car like I thought he would. Yet at the same time, it's not those cars you see that look like they will break down any moment. It's shiny and silvery with a certain aura of elegance along with it. Getting to the passenger side, I reach out fir the door handle but Hatake sensei stopped me. He opened the door for me and I slid into the car murmuring my thanks to him.

The whole car ride is totally silent and neither of us spoke a word. The route that he is driving along is totally new to me but there is an odd familiarity to it somewhere in me. But the feeling isn't those warm fuzzy kind you feel when going back to your treehouse you built when you're a kid. It is those that you will dread. However, I didn't voice out my thoughts and went along wit him. When he finally came to a stop and parked his car, we are at a hospital.

"What are we here for?" I asked, my curiosity growing by the second.

"You'll know when we meet someone."

He said but his tone is no longer the aloof ones, but those that are stress. Following him quietly, my eyes darted around. It felt as if someone will come out of no where and stab me from my blind spot. After a minute of walking, he reached the door of a private ward. On the door stated the name 'Hatake Kazuto'. Upon reading the name, it felt as if my world suddenly stopped and the name kept on echoing in my head. I wanted to tell Hatake sensei to not open the door but no noise came out and it was already too late. The last thing I know is Hatake sensei asking me if I remember the guy, and the face of him before the throbbing in my head attacked me, causing my vision to blur, losing my balance and falling into his arms.

Author's Note : Ah, this chapter is slightly longer than the ones I wrote before. So hopefully you all will enjoy it and hope its not too draggy. :/ Do review on how I can improve and my mistakes so I can change :D Thank you :D
Sign up to rate and review this story