Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Another day, another story.

Chapter 5

by SadlyShortlyBefore 0 reviews

Everyday to you is just the same old boring school hours. Just when you thought it's going to stay this way forever, someone handsome, hot, and irresistibly sexy popped up and brought exhilaration ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kakashi - Published: 2013-04-04 - 1884 words - Complete

0Unrated
Author's Note : Hello, Sorry for not updating for forever I'll try my best to update every now and then. I hope you enjoy this chapter despite it's dragginess. I know that this seems really ooc but argh Sorry . Pardon me for any grammatical mistakes, my grammar sucks, a lot.

Disclaimer : I don't own Naruto, Naruto Shippuden nor Kakashi. I do wish that I do though .



My breathing became haggard and everything seems to be swirling around. Shutting my eyes, I tried to calm myself down but it is to no avail. Hatake Kazuto's face kept on flashing in my mind despite that I remember clearly that I have never met him before, right?

"Relax Nakito, nothing is going to happen, I'm here, relax."

Hatake sensei whispered soothingly into my ears as he wrapped his arms around me with my face buried into the crook of his neck. His warm hands patting lightly on my back, trying to calm me down. His soothing actions eventually managed to slow down my breathing and my rocket fast heart beat. I continued clutching onto the back of his shirt as I tried to control my emotions from going wild. What seems like hours is only minutes as I finally gain control of my emotions again. Completely embarrassed at my actions before, I dare not to face him as I can guarantee that my face is flushed red. His hand traveled up to my upper back and continued patting me.

"Are you okay now?"

His voice evident of worry. I nodded my head lightly. Much to my disappointment, he loosen his hold on me and brought the both of us up from where I had fallen down and dragged him along with. Facing the floor, I quickly brush my jeans off the dust and tried to avoid his worried gaze.

"Why did you bring me here? And erm, who is... He?" I queried hesitantly at the later part.

"Do you remember him?"

He replied, gesturing towards the bed. Not having the courage to look back at the man on the bed in case of another panic attack, I shook my head while still looking at the ground. Hatake sensei stepped forward towards me and placed his hands on my shoulders as a form of comfort for me.

"Hatake sensei, I... I don't -"

I began when he lead me towards the chair right beside the bed.

"Sh, it's okay. Also, it's Kakashi by the way."

He cut my protest off with the playful wink of his. Setting me down on the chair, he sat down before and look at me with a questioning gaze before asking, "you okay now? Ready to hear the not-so-happy fairytale?"

I draw in a deep breath and nodded my head. Kakashi leaned back in his chair and let out a sigh.

"He is my younger brother, same age as you, 18 years old. A few years back or so, you and him were in a relationship. Bot -"

"Wait what?! How can I be in a relationship with someone I don't even remember seeing?"

I probed him halfway through his story. Rolling his eyes at me, he continued his story.

"Just listen and you'll know. Both of you went to a party one day organized by his friends. I'm not sure what happened there, but I heard that you ran out of the party; crying your eyes out with him chasing after you. And there, the accident happened. The mishap caused Kazuto to go into a coma."

"What happened to me then?!"

I asked again, despite the invasion of the killer headache coming slowly. I wonder if I had a tumor in my head.

"Well, you went unconscious for a week or so. When you woke up, you didn't remember anything related to Kazuto. Absolutely nothing, including me. Soon, you moved away with your brother. I tried calling you up, but the line had been cut off. Your brother told me that you didn't remember anything, I didn't believe him at that time though. But when I came to this school, I then accepted that you really don't remember when I saw your look when you see me."

He ended off with a sad smile that silently broke my heart into pieces. Despite the incoming headache, I asked, my voice breaking halfway.

"Am... Am I the one who caused the accident? I'm sorry! I really... I don't know. I really didn't mean to. I don't remember any of this. I.. I'm so sorry. I really don -"

"No no. It's not your fault, no one is blaming you for anything."

He spoke with such a tender, loving voice.

"Come on, let's go get you some food, instead of being depress over here."

He stood up and gave me a helping hand. When we got to the door, I caught a glimpse of him casting a guilty look at his brother before turning around with a smile. We walked in silence through the hospital til the car park.

"Anything you would like to eat?"

Kakashi asked as he opened the door for me. I shook my head lightly as all I can think of right now is my lost memory.

"Don't think too much about it, your stomach is more important!"

"Don't you blame me? I mean, I caused your brother to be in a coma! A coma for goodness sake..."

"Nakito, if you are going to continue blaming yourself and starve the both of us, I really am going to blame you."

He joked with a fake stern voice. A smile broke out on my face as I cleared my mind of the troubles and dilemmas.

"Good, now let's go get some food and fill our poor stomach ~"

He cheered childishly as he starts up his car. The car ride isn't anything awkward, but it isn't exactly comfortable either. The both of us minding our own business as we go on. Did he really not blame me for what happened to his brother? Or did he only said so because he didn't want to bother me or make me feel guilty. Argh! This is so frustrating. Why didn't I remember any of it! Seeing Kakashi should have brought back some memories! Even the tiniest bit will be remembered, but why didn't I remember anything at all! My mind continued searching for an answer to all the questions that I had in mind. The more I tried to dig for my memories, the more the headache seems to come. I tried to compose myself, and think back calmly without getting into a panic attack. Haven't I spent all my life with my brother, living the normal of going to school and having fun with friends? When did all these even happen... All of a sudden, an image of Kakashi flashed in my mind, but it only lasted for a second. He is smiling at me, ruffling up me hair. That moment looked so... So old and long ago. I sat in silence as the surprise the image gave me lingered for awhile. That had happened before, he did ruffle my hair before. But it isn't the same as the one in my mind. It's not... Just when I thought that I should ask Kakashi more about the past, he broke the silence.

"There, we reached." He announced.

We are in the car park of a quite famous Ramen restaurant. We got to our tables in while and ordered our food excitedly. Frankly, the wait for the food doesn't seem that long due to Kakashi's constant teasing and our silly arguments. Since the food have not arrive, I excused myself to the washroom. Just when I turned a corner, I saw someone that I didn't exactly want to see. My school principal. I quickly turned back and rushed back to our table.

"Hatake sen – wait, I mean Kakashi! Our principal is here! If she saw us, we'll get into trouble! Let's just take away our food and eat somewhere else!"

I whispered urgently, afraid that we'll be noticed. Kakashi stared at me amusingly before he called for a waitress. "Can I request for a private dining area?" Kakashi asked while giving the waitress his charming smile. She immediately brought us to the dining area that Kakashi requested, but not without batting her long, fake eyelashes at him and giving me a death glare before walking away. When we are left alone, I scolded Kakashi playfully.

"You caused her to glare at me!"

I puffed out my chest and pouted. Chuckling at my immaturity, he apologized, insincerely.

"Aw, I'm so sorry that I'm too sexy that she is jealous of you dining with me."

Blushing slightly at his comment, I sigh in defeat as I decide to keep my mouth shut to prevent any chance for him to compliment himself more. Our food came shortly after and everything lapse into a comfortable silence with me sneaking small glances at him. Time flew past and we are soon done with our food. When Kakashi called for the bill, I immediately realized that I did not bring enough money with me. "Ah! I forgot to bring enough money out for dinner! I'l pay you back next time!" I apologized embarrassed. "It's my treat today, don't argue with me." Kakashi shushed me as he paid. We then went back to his car as he offered to send me home. The journey home seemed so short as he parked up in front of my porch in the blink of an eye. Coming over, he opened the door for me and help me out. "Bye, and have a good night." He bid and ruffled my hair. A warm sensation bubbled inside me, ignoring it, I mumbled my goodbye and head into my house. I turned back just in time to see him get into his car. I got straight to the bathroom and have a quick shower. Almost immediately when I fell on my bed, I'm drifting off to sleep with Kakashi's warm smile filling my mind.

Kakashi's POV

As soon as I got into my car and made sure Nakito got into her house safely, the smile that I've been wearing, fell off. Letting out a tired sigh, I started my car and drove back home, trying to focus on the road instead of the irritating question that I kept on asking myself since just now at the hospital. "Argh... I wonder if this is the correct decision to make..." I thought out loud, hoping that an answer will just come out. I just can't believe that I let her know all these so suddenly and recklessly. In a few minutes or so, I reach my house and took a comforting that I hope would wash away all my troubles. Plopping down on my bed, I tried to let myself be taken over by sleep. It's not long before that happened, but I still have my last train thought remained in my mind. "What would it be like... If I told you everything I've known..."



Author's Note : This chapter is kinda weird I guess? I tried making it seems believable but I guess I failed miserably . But oh well, hope you enjoy this sort! Do review on how I can improve! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story