Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Another day, another story.

Chapter 6

by SadlyShortlyBefore 0 reviews

Everyday to you is just the same old boring school hours. Just when you thought it's going to stay this way forever, someone handsome, hot, and irresistibly sexy popped up and brought exhilaration ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kakashi - Published: 2013-04-05 - Updated: 2013-04-05 - 2082 words - Complete

0Unrated
Author's Note : This chapter is going get a bit off topic for a bit, but hopefully you'll like it. There are a lot of parts where I think my grammar have problems, but have no idea how to correct them. So forgive me for any mistakes made, and I hope you enjoy the story!

Disclaimer : I don't own Naruto, Naruto Shippuden nor Kakashi . all I own is the plot, and ocs.



Everything are swirling around, all thrown into the spiral except me. I stood there screaming and shouting for someone to come, but there is nothing I could hear. Silence engulfed every single particles in the room, leaving me shaking in terror. What's happening, why is everything so freaking messed up! I yelled, screamed and shouted, but nothing change. The spiral kept on going and soon I blacked out.

I stood alone in an unknown room. Looking around, I saw a girl about the age of 16 seated in front of a study table. She doesn't even seem to notice about my existence in her room. Confusion took over me as I walked towards the girl, wanting to know where exactly I am. Just a few steps away from her, a photograph that stood on the side table beside her bed caught my attention. In the photo, stood my brother and I. Perplexed and shocked at the sight, I whip around to face the girl. And my deduction is right, she looked exactly like me. Gathering my thoughts, I summed up. First spirals started eating up everything in my room, then ate me and then, I went back to the past to see myself in my presumably previous room? I then started for the younger me again, "Hey uhm, do you have a moment?" I asked, as politely as possible. However, she didn't answer, neither did she react, she doesn't even seem to have heard me. Peering over her shoulders, I see her writing a diary entry. My curiosity kicked in as I read what she wrote. Technically, this shouldn't be counted as peeping, since I am reading what I previously wrote...

'Dear Books of Thousands Secrets,
/]
[/Guess what?! I'm going to a party with Kazuto today, I can't even wait! It seems like it will be really fun since most of my friends are going! I wonder if I'll make any new friends there , or will I get into an accident due to drunk driving! Hahah, not that it'll happen anyway. But... He isn't coming with us... It's strange how he gives me the sense of security instead of Kazuto, who is my boyfriend. Not only that, his place in my heart seems to be increasing while Kazuto's is... I shouldn't be feeling like this at all! It's wrong! I know that I have that tiny bit of liking towards him, but shouldn't Kazuto be my first priority over him? Argh, I wonder if I am in love with him. Gahh, this is so frustrating! Why can't liking someone much more simpler! Well, at least I think I like him. Or maybe even more than that. But Kazuto... I can't possibly just throw him aside and tell him I love him no more! Arghhh. I'll confess and own up today, I guess... How should I say? I like you, Ka - '

/]
[/Just when I thought I can find out who I liked last time, the sudden ringing of alarm clock nearly blast my ears off and then, I was eaten by the sudden spirals again...


Groaning, I found myself staring at my usual ceiling, from my wooden hard floor. Recalling my dream, I shot up and stare at my desk, as if expecting my past self to be there. I wonder whose name is going to appear in that Book of Thousands Secret... I grinned at the name I had given to my diary last time. Suddenly, my brother just barge through my door.

"I heard a crash coming from your room, what happened? Are you oka -"

Then, he erupted into fits of laughter...

"Oh my god, I can't believe you fell off your bed! How old are you?! Hahahah!"

I blush bright red, and shoo him out of my room as fast as possible. It's not like falling off my bed have an age limitation... I complained to myself and got ready for school.

Gah, this is boring... I grumbled as the boring lesson kept going on and on, non stop. I stared are the muscular back of Kakashi as he wrote something on the board. I leaned on the palm of my hands as I let myself drift off to an amazing wonderland that only existed in my mind. And apparently, the perfect teacher of mine, is standing right in front of me with a warm smile. Hmm, I wonder why... Wait, standing in front of me?! I look up absentmindedly and saw him staring down at me with that sexy smirk of his, visible due to his eyes. Ehh?! I snapped out of my trance immediately and realized that everyone's attentions is set on me. I stood up instantly, and a blush is present n my face.

"Sorry?"

I spoke in a questioning manner that had the class giggling at me.

"Thank you for day dreaming in my class. As a reward, you get detention after school today."

He mocked, leaving me dumbfounded at my place. Ohh, I can use this chance to ask him about the dream I had earlier. Proud of my genius plan, I averted my attention back to the class to prevent myself from daydreaming and become a laughing stock again today.

Everything went on smoothly without me embarrassing myself, and actually gaining some 'knowledge'. The bell soon went off signalling the end of school. I hurriedly packed my bag and got ready to go home. When i got to the class door, a hand stopped me by my shoulder. Then the realization struck me – I forgot about my detention.

"Now now, where do you think you are going?" Kakashi's voice sounded through my ears.

"Sorry! I forgot about the detention!" I apologized with my head down, trying to hide my blushing face from him.

"Aww, how can you forget about our personal time together?" He feigned a hurt look and voice. I rolled my eyes at his childishness and followed him to wherever he wants me to go to.

"Aren't we going to the detention hall?" I asked as he led us towards the route to the offices.

"Do you really think I said 'our personal time' for no reasons?"

"Ehh?! Then why can't I go home?"

"'Cause you day dream in my class?"

"And how does that link to the 'our personal time' thing?!"

By the time I finished my sentence, we already reached his office. Before the either of us can speak, footsteps are heard coming in our direction. In a matter of seconds, Kakashi had me pulled into his office with my back against the door. And once again, I am stuck in this kind of position. Kakashi took off his mask way too quickly, which kinda ruined my chance of escaping from his evil clutches. He leaned in closer which only left us centimeters apart before our lips touched. Eyes gazing at my lips, I turned away carefully as my face flushed.

"Kaka -"

"Calm down, I'm not gonna eat you."

With that, he stepped back and went to his desk.

"I'm just gonna need you sit down there, and do your own stuffs. I can't have students daydreaming in my class without getting 'detention'. So just stay here until detention hour is over."

Understanding his place as a teacher, I took a seat somewhere and brought out my phone. The room was relatively quiet with occasional noises from Kakashi flipping papers and him scripts. He really does have the teacher look. Feeling bored, I thought about the questions that I wanted to ask him.

"Kakashi, can I ask you something?" He nodded his head, but didn't look up from the paper he is marking.

"Do you have any idea who I liked last time?"

This time, he looked up. Confusion about the question is written on his face but his eyes are masked with another emotion that I can't pin.

"You have a boyfriend which you already know."

"No other than him. I had a dream about my past self writing a diary entry before going to the party. And my past self was gonig to write out who she liked before my alarm clock goes off."

I explained, studying Kakashi's expression at the same time. His eyes widened for a second before returning to his cool composure.

"No. I heard anything like that from you before." He answered, somewhat hurriedly and went back to his papers. It doesn't seem like he is wanting to talk about it. Deciding to drop the question for now, I went back to my own business.

After that small little conversation, neither of us spoke a word. I have no idea how I endured the boring hours, Kakashi finally let me go home. Getting fed up with this unamusing 'detention', I packed up my bag hurriedly and head home.

I took a long shower, enjoying as the hot water collides onto my skin, releasing the tension in my muscles. I closed my eyes and shut off any troubles and let the hot steam envelopes my body. All my troubles seems to be washed away along with the fatigue as the water washes the bubbles off me, sending them in little streams down my back. When I'm finally done with the shower, I immediately went to every drawer and cabinet I have and rummage through them. Where the heck will I put it?! No matter how I turned my room upside-down, sideways or even diagonally, I can't seem to find the diary that I've seen myself written in my dream. Ah! No wonder I can't find it, it's dream for goodness sake, it's fake. Even Kakashi said that he doesn't know about it, and he knows everything! So, it's fake. Collapsing back on my bed in exhaustion, I let out a sigh of frustration. I tried to let my mind drift off to something else other than the stupid, fake dream that made me so tired. It is fake, right? The question suddenly cropped out in my mind. Sitting upright, I focused back on the dream, hoping to remember the memory of it. As usual and predictable, I can't even remember a fragment of my past memory. I headed downstairs and saw my brother lazing on the couch watching the television. I'll ask him!

"Hey hey. I need help from you." I began, a frown appear on his face as I interrupted his show.

"What do you want now?"

"Do you know where I keep my diaries?"

"Huh? What diaries?" He answered, his facial expression changed and nervousness seems to mask over his eyes. Oh! He doesn't know that Kakashi told me everything.

"I already know about the past. Kakashi told me." I stated honestly, hoping that he'll do the same thing back. As if being annoyed by my reply, he turn back to the television, completely ignoring me. Ticked off, I walked right in front of him, blocking his view of the show.

"Where did you keep them?" I demanded, staring right into his eyes hoping to pressurize him to let me know the answer. It took awhile before he answered, grudgingly.

"He took them." Was all he said before getting up from the couch and stomping into his room. A look of worry and guilt flashed in his eyes for a instance. He? Who is 'he'? Then it clicked. Hatake Kakashi.

Running straight up to my room, I grabbed my phone and dialed for his number. No wonder you look different after I told you about my dream. How freaking much have you hide me from! The line got connected and the more I wait for his answer, the more frustrated I get. Answer your damn phone!

"Hello?" He finally picked up.

"Hatake Kakashi, just how much do you know about me, and have not tell me?!" I screamed into the phone.



Author's Note : So yea, this is how the story goes for this chapter. I personally find the diary name cool. Heheh :b Okay hope you enjoy this and I'll try to post a better one next time? Byebye ~
Sign up to rate and review this story