Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard: We Could Raise Hell Together

Frerard: We Could Raise Hell Together

by Rainbow_Banshee109 0 reviews

Gerard is a new member of The Pencey Prep Academy (PPA) and is already bullied by the jocks and cheerleaders of PPA. Frank is an openly gay rocker that has been tortured by everyone at the school s...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-11-14 - Updated: 2012-11-15 - 446 words

0Unrated
“Welcome to Alaska, we hope you enjoy it here.” the Real Estate agent said sweetly. I looked at my new home and sighed, nothing was going to be better than sweet old Jersey. “Hey Gerard, you want to go in? The house is pretty cool. I bet you the school will be good too.” I smiled at Mikey, I knew he was trying to see the good about this job transfer that mom got. I walked in after Mikey and stared around in the new house we had gotten. “So boys, think we could work together to get through this?” Mom asked, I smiled at her and nodded, Mikey followed.
The next day Mikey and I were awoken by our mother banging the pots and pans around. I looked at the time and cursed. “Dammit Mikey we got to go, the school bus is coming in 5 minutes!” We raced around to get dressed and groomed for our first day of Pencey Prep Academy. Our uniforms were pretty much going to be stupid looking so I just added a black and red striped tie along with some eyeliner and a tad bit of red eye shadow under and over the eyes. The bus stopped and we ran as fast as we both possibly could, skipping P.E. and smoking is not a good thing when you need to run. I got on and looked down immediately and sat down in one of the empty seats, as I turned I saw someone stick out their foot and yelled to Mikey to watch out, too late, he tripped over the foot and nearly did a complete face plant. I helped him up and sat him next to me. "Thanks bro, gosh what are we getting ourselves into" He whispered as to not attract everyone else's attention. "I'm not sure Mikes, but I have a feeling we're going to find out.
The bus drive wasn't very long, at least the school looked nice, I just wish the school's inhabitants would be the same. I was told to wait in the office until someone from my grade to show me around. "Frank Iero, please come to the office, Frank Iero, please come to the office." the secretary droned. I internally winced when she smiled at me. A short boy walked in with almost the same style of punk on him as me.
(This is my first Frerard on here and my other ones are now demolished by my pc that broke T^T epic sad face, so sorry if my story is short and crappy, but I'm pretty rusty from not writing and expanding my creativity. Please don't be too harsh.
Sign up to rate and review this story