Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard: We Could Raise Hell Together

I just got my ass saved by a girl and Her hot guy friend...

by Rainbow_Banshee109 0 reviews

Frank and Keira are best friends, not only that but their also the most feared misfits in PPA, not even the head jock wants to be in their path of destruction.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2013-04-02 - 981 words

0Unrated
Keira POV

I looked up from the bus to see a beautiful boy with ebony hair and an even more beautiful boy in glasses. I saw that Carl had tripped the gorgeous boy and I immediately snapped.
I stared out at the bus when I got off, my black and red checkered skirt was a bit dusty from getting tackled by my pint-sized friend. I looked up and smirked, the boys were getting bullied and Carl was the bully.
"Hey Frankie, want to start a riot?" He looked up at me then turned to see who I was targeting.
"Aw, c'mon Kei, those two newbies don't- Oh wait, I see who you mean." I glanced at him and rolled my eyes, standing up and walking over to the tormented and the tormentors.
"HEY! What did I say about you picking on new kids Carl? Are really looking for another beating or are you looking for a trip to the hospital this time?" I glared up at Carl, who look like he’s about to shit himself scared.
“W- well, I mean that is.. I’m sorry Kei!” I grabbed him and punched him square in the nose, jaw then gut for good measures, Frank attacked the second in command, Caleb.
“Now beat it before you know I get mad, this was just a warning, Lay off!” I screamed while they ran off, tails between their legs.
“Hey you guys okay? Sorry about that, Carl and Caleb are dumb, they have no life, so they pick on new kids and try to beat them up when we’re not around.” I looked up shyly at the kid with glasses; his hazels were rather intimidating for me. I felt Frank nudge me in the side.
“Oh my manners, this half-pint is my best friend, Frank.” He beamed and shook the boy with black hair’s hand first then shook the others.
“Hello, I’m Gerard, this geek here is my brother, Mikey.” The boy had a jersey accent and I blushed up at Mikey, he smirked at me before shoving his brother.
“I’m not the only geek you art freak!” Frank and I giggled and looked at each other.
“You guys want to skip form with us? PPA isn’t the type to care anyways.” Frank asked, I silently thanked him for me not having to speak anymore.
“Sure I guess.” The two boys said in unison. I smiled and walked off, my short neon red hair blew in the early fall breeze. I smelled the air and sighed.
“Hey, uh I never got your name…Mind if I walk with you?” I looked up to see Mikey blush as he asked this.
“Sure, and yeah, my name is Keira, but I’m called Kei for short.” I looked behind me to roll my eyes playfully at Frank, as usual, he was already flirting with the cute one.
“Oh that’s cool, I like that, Kei, so how long have you lived in Anchorage?” I looked up at the cutest guy and smiled my most rare smile ever, I heard Frank gasp and yank me back.
“Ow! What?! What I do?” I looked around and glared at Frank who was glaring playfully back. “You smiled.”
It wasn’t a question, but a statement.
“And? You have a problem short stack?” I smirked at him and fell to the ground, for the second time today.
“Take that back you freaking vampire!” I rolled around with him for a while longer until I had him pinned and tickled him to where he squealed out pleas.
“You called me a vampire, you know it’s true but since you got my skirt dirty… again, I have to tickle you until you pee!” He squealed again and I got up to brush myself off.
“You are so mean Kei!” I looked at him and gave him a kissy face.
“Fuck you Kei, you know I’m gay, you’re not my type of man.” I feigned hurt and walked over to Mikey and Gerard who was leaning against each other laughing and I smiled at them again.
“What was that all about? I mean, seriously, what the fuck?” I looked over to Gerard who was breathing hard from laughing so much.
“It’s something you’d get used to if you stuck around us. Oh and Frank was serious about being gay, so if you have a homophobia I can take care of that.” I must’ve looked murderous because they looked at me and widened their eyes.
“No, we’re not homophobes; Gerard here is pretty much my sister in a guy’s body.” I bit my lip from laughing because now Gerard looked murderous toward Mikey.
“Frank, get up now, we’re going to Starbucks to treat our new friends to some coffee.” Frank shot up and hopped on to my back and smiled.
“I heard Coffee… High Ho silver! AWAY!!!!” He kicked my bum and I pinched his thigh.
“You better not be calling me a damn horse you little gremlin…” He howled in pain while the other two sniggered at my reaction.
“Okay, okay, I’m sorry now stop it!!” His voice rose to a decimal and he jumped off and ran behind Gerard.
I started to walk towards the heaven called Starbucks, the three following me.
‘Things are going to be great this year.’ I thought to myself while glancing up at Mikey.


Hello, This is Krucafix Kidd, So I updated this and hope you like it, I know it sucks but this is hard for me to do when I don't have much time on my hands and my creative flow is really made up of gore and stuff, I'll try to make it better if you can give some advice I'll be glad to oblige. Loves and frerard kisses.
Sign up to rate and review this story