Categories > Original > Drama > The Tale Of The Lonely Gazebosaurus

RIP Rodziie-Fish

by AlexisSCREAM 5 reviews

Read on for depressing childish crap

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2013-04-02 - 345 words

0Unrated
My fish died.

I know you don't really care, but...

I'd had him for ten years, and he lived in my grandparents' fish pond. It probably sounds stupid, but, considering that he was a fish, I spent a lot of time with him and I never expected him to die. (Which sounds a little childish also...)

What makes it worse, was that he died on Thursday or Friday. My nan was kind enough to tell me yesterday.

YESTERDAY.

What a joke.

Obviously, because my family are idiots with issues, they told me that they were fairly certain it was Roderick, but told my I should check anyway.

I realised quite quickly that they'd known it was him the whole time.

I hate dead animals. Especially dead fish. And I started crying when I saw him. I asked my family if they could take his body out. It was distressing both me and they other fish in the pond.

My brother laughed at me and told me to watch him decompose.
My mum ignored me. (Like she always does)
My granddad said I should choose a new fish... (None of the others look or act like Rodziie-fish. I know I can't replace him, but I;d like a new fish that was at least the same sort of fish, one that stands out against the other fish. I've just started crying again, so sorry for any typos)

My nan gave me a cup of coffee and a hug.

Today, my granddad said that he'll get Roderick's body out as soon as possible.

But I can't remember not having Roderick. I told that fish secrets and let him try to eat my finger and I'd feed him and talk to him like I always do with my pets. Rodziie-fish was like a friend to me.


And of course, on top of all that, it has to be April.

Fucking APRIL.

Let's just say, it won't be long before you find out why I hate April.


Bye guys. Sorry for the depressing and childish piece of crap.

xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story