Categories > Original > Humor > Diary Of A Teenage Fangirl.

EVENING PEOPLES.

by MCR-99 3 reviews

Hi :3

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-04-06 - 328 words

0Unrated
So. It is nearly half 6 here in the UK. In the evening half 6, not the morning.
And, here are my facts of the day which I found out.

FACTS.

Chocolate releases the same pleasure endorfins as sex does.

Hanging yourself isn't a good way to die as at the last second your bowels release themselves.

END OF FACTS.

Also. Ya know when you look at a hot band member and you realise they are married or taken? Well. Did you know. Vic Fuentes is 30 years old. and SINGLE.

Yep.
That's why I ship Vadie (me and Vic if you are confused) a lot more than any other ship. Because there is a very-small-puny-micro-tiny chance I could be dating Vic one day. Or not. But, eh. I can dream.

Also-Also.
Senario of the day:

in a public place
Me:(has headphones in, singing the SWS cover of Iris)
Person next to me: (listening in.
Song ends and I take out headphones for a brief moment
Person next to me is sobbing because the song is so pretty and asdjklfl

So, it is proven that you can sing Iris anywhere in the world, in public, and people will end up crying at the beauty of the song.

Now. Here are Sadie's PLANS FOR THIS NIGHT.

PLANS.

Fics. (will be updating my SWS fic, my poems, my oneshots and the songs that are insightful to me)

Ask.fm (doing a Q&A. Just like Patrick's twitter ones. fangirls because Patrick replied to me on Feb. 19th 2013. See I still remember it.)

Twitter/Facebook (who wants to chat with me tonight? :3)

Fangirling. (fangirling is SERIOUS BUSINESS.)

Repeat ^^ one trillion-billion-gagilion-google-googleplex times.

Now. I am forever hearing the chorus of In The End by Black Veil Brides as Indians.

"INDIANS! AS WE FADE INTO THE NIGHT!
WHO WILL TELL THE STORY OF YOUR LIFE!
AND WHO WILL REMEMBER THIS LAST GOODBYE!
AS INDIANS! AND I'M NOT AFRAID! NOT AFRAID TO DIE!"

Hehehehehehe.

singing ATL
Sign up to rate and review this story