Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Eroninja: The Limelight

It’s Not Where Things Start, But Where They End

by TheLemonSage

A story which shines a spotlight on the kunoichi in Naruto's life as he continues in his goal to unite the shinobi world in a way that would make Jiraiya proud

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-04-10 - 15237 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine. Also this story is a lemon fiction therefore is intended for people of a legal age from wherever they come from. So if these type of stories offend then stop reading now. Thanks. Furthermore I’m not making any money from this story.

Eroninja: The Limelight

Chapter 4: Naruko

It’s Not Where Things Start, But Where They End

The events of this chapter of Limelight happen over the course of chapters 34 thru 37 in the main story.

Naruko used the key that Naruto had given her to open the door to the jinchuriki’s apartment. She still wasn’t quite sure about how to react to her encounter with him. She wanted to maintain the anger she had been building up about how unfair it was that Naruto was given everything while all she had was his shitty memories. But considering that the encounter hadn’t gone how she had expected it would, she found staying angry rather difficult.

Stepping into the apartment, she felt the vestiges of her anger begin to grow again. This was due to her being assailed by the upsetting memories that she had of Naruto’s early years. Memories such as the occasional drunk filled with liquid courage shouting obscenities at the apartment building the young jinchuriki called his own back when Naruto was the only tenant. Due to the Third’s law the potential troublemaker would often be swiftly dealt with usually only getting as far as shouting, “Hey monster…” before Anbu would handle the situation. It would leave the young jinchuriki confused but painfully aware that the village wished that the boy known as Naruto didn’t exist and she was left with those memories.

Granted, there were good ones, but her access to them was a byproduct of her creation. The chakra entity that was now known as Naruko came into being in the final moments of an unleashed Kyuubi’s fight against Jiraiya. Having broken free due to Jiraiya’s tampering with the seal, the Bijuu went on a rampage with Naruto’s body upon entering a four tail state. Jiraiya eventually connected with a Five Element Seal much like Orochimaru had placed on Naruto during the Chunin Exams. By creating the imbalance of an odd number seal over an even numbered one it had prevented Kyuubi from continuing to manifest its chakra past the seal into Naruto. That wasn’t to say that Bijuu went down quickly afterwards as she was still able to manipulate Naruto until the chakra already in his system was used up. But with the chakra beasts last gasp it created the chakra entity. That entity was to put pressure on Naruto from outside the seal in order to weaken his resolve to keep Kyuubi contained. Therefore loaded up with his saddest memories the chakra entity was to remind Naruto about how he suffered alone for so many years. Unfortunately for Kyuubi’s plan, it had underestimated one thing, the bond between a teacher and his student.

Naruko frowned as she recalled those happier memories as even those filled her with a certain amount of anger. Primarily due to how she had so desired to take Naruto’s place. It was shortly after her creation as the chakra entity that it had planned to achieve that desire. Naturally this meant it had never truly planned to release Kyuubi. In fact once Naruto had reached his weakest point the chakra entity planned to destroy his consciousness and then simply step into his life as seamlessly as possible. All the while keeping Kyuubi safely contained behind its seal.

But then the Bijuu had to go and get itself freed without her. Naruko had sensed the change come over Kyuubi, as it had stopped urging its creation to weaken Naruto’s mental state. But, she had chalked it up to Bijuu having grown tired of waiting and was attempting to manipulate him herself through his recently awakened sexual appetite. Little did the chakra entity realize that the Bijuu’s own appetite had been discovered or that she had apparently forgotten about her creation due to her growing preoccupation with sex. Naruko was just coming to the realization that the Bijuu wasn’t playing when she had escaped. This had nearly been the chakra entity’s undoing as with Kyuubi’s original form lying dormant and therefore not pushing chakra through the seal, the entity had nearly ceased to exist as it needed the Bijuu chakra to hold its will together. Luckily though in Kiyomi’s zest to correct the problem her vacating her fox form had created, she had freed Kushina and thus exposed the conduit that had been sustaining the Uzumaki’s soul since its sealing in her son.

With a fresh source of Bijuu chakra and able to bask in it to its hearts content, no longer relying on the trifling amount the seal let through when the Bijuu on the other side was pushing it through, it had freed the chakra entity to truly make its push to becoming the true Naruto. However, in the end once the Entity continued existence had become known it never stood a chance against the Bijuu that had created it. To its surprise it didn’t truly cease to exist once the Bijuu that now called itself Kiyomi had reabsorbed the chakra sustaining the Entity. Instead it seemed to exist in a dreamlike state. A dream where it was no longer watching Naruto’s life through his eyes but was living it. Where the people that Naruto knew saw it and were thus capable of being interacted with.

Then the dream ended and she found herself trapped in female mockery of the person she had desired to replace. Therefore now standing in his apartment she was reminded of how her own ambition was thwarted especially as it appeared his life currently on an upswing. Deciding if she couldn’t have his life she was at least entitled to some of his stuff Naruko tossed Naruto’s jacket away and began ransacking his house. Naturally due to the memories she possessed she didn’t need to, but she made a great show of rifling through his drawers. Reaching his closet, she tossed several of his jumpsuits out as she was going for his backpack. She stopped though as she came upon a jumpsuit that Naruto had worn as a genin. Actually surprised by her find, she guessed that it was one of several that he had left behind during his training trip. Naruko stared at the old suit before feeling a smile appear on her face. Stripping out of the clothes she had been sleeping in before escaping Kiyomi’s, she pulled the old style jumpsuit one. Although small on her, she was able to full put them on. She moved to a mirror and saw that the jacket now exposed her midriff and that the jeans hugged her hips while covering only up to her knees.

Although she felt the look worked for her, she was tempted to take the clothes off since it was only due to her being a female that she didn’t look goofy in the tight clothes. Feeling like a man trapped in a woman’s body she felt the wearing the clothes was on some level accepting her new gender. Yet in the end she decided to wear them. She was a ninja after all and a ninja used every asset available. Even those that they personally didn’t care for. Finding a few more of the old jumpsuits, she stuffed them in the bag before helping herself to some ninja tools. Naruko headed to the door, but first henged herself to look like Naruto. She had one last stop left to make and was just glad Konoha was a shinobi village since it had twenty-four hour banking. Figuring she’d help herself to some of his funds as well, she left the apartment for parts unknown. The same thing could be said about the existence she had been given.

*****************************

Naruko had run for a day and a half before needing to rest after coming across an inn. However even that disappointed her since once during the training trip Jiraiya had wanted to drain most of Naruto’s chakra in order to better learn how his seal worked. He had told the blond man to run until he couldn’t. Obviously up for any physical training the jinchuriki had gladly accepted the challenge and gone three days before stopping. Of course him being who he was he had literally collapsed in the bed of the small cabin they were renting were he slept for three days as well. But, Naruko figured it was to be expected considering that she didn’t have a Bijuu’s chakra to fall back on.

Naruko, with her endurance properly gauged had checked into the most expensive room the inn possessed and proceeded to splurge on herself using the funds she had liberated from Naruto’s accounts. Shortly thereafter she was passed out in bed. She wasn’t aware of how long she slept, but eventually nature called, due to all the expensive drinks she had ordered. It was then that she learned although she was completely female, some of Naruto’s old mannerisms had carried over. This lesson came as a result of coming fully awake as a result of a warmth running through her pants as a result of her peeing herself while standing in front of a toilet as if she were a man.

She cursed as she scrambled about while she tried to unbutton her pants so she could finish. She eventually succeeded, but upon sitting on the toilet ended up in the bowl since while half-asleep she had lifted the seat up. She managed to pull herself out in order to finish, but grumbled about red-headed Bijuu meddling with people’s genders. Naruko considered just leaving the mess she had made, but felt a measure of guilt about the thought. Deciding that it wouldn’t be fair to make someone else clean up her piss just because she was having a bad night, she quickly handled the mess. Figuring she might as well do the same for herself she stripped off her top to take a shower. She paused though as she stared at her reflection. Having not been around when Naruto first dreamed up the concept of the sexy jutsu, Naruko had no idea what he thought of the form she now possessed. For a brief moment she wondered if he found it attractive, but quickly banished it from her mind feeling that it was “girlie.”

Trying to maintain her belief that she was a man trapped in a woman’s body she tried to quipped, “I guess there could be worse things to wake up to see as my reflection.” However, it didn’t generate very much mirth within her so she simply moved on to the shower.
Once she was under the warm spray of the water she cleaned herself quickly and efficiently but did her best to avoid any sort of exploring. The reason was that she was afraid she’d begin to lose her already tenuous grip on her gender identity. Naruko hadn’t run for so long because she had wanted to test her endurance that had become her excuse midway through her trip. She had ran because she was sure that at any moment a cadre of kunoichi would be chasing her down to get back what she had taken from the man they all shared. But she had made an interesting discovery as a result, namely that much like the Bijuu that had created her, Naruko’s existence had been missing the crucial exhilaration of physical stimulus. This had become more and more apparent as she had run from Konoha and she began to feel the telltale signs that she was growing tired. Still aware that there could be quite a few angry women on her tail she had pushed herself harder.

That had been the other reason she had splurged as she had wanted to experience all that her new expanded senses could. She had actually learned that for whatever reason she didn’t like Miso in her ramen or any of its other uses. That had come as a shock especially as she was confident that it was Naruto’s favorite flavor. Needing to push the bowl of Ramen away, as she couldn’t finish it, forced Naruko to confront why she was so desirous of Naruto’s life. She had a difficult time answering until she realized that the secret lay in his relationship with his lovers and the other people in his life. It obviously wasn’t the physical aspect of his relationships with the women he was with. As even though she had “sat in” on some of his encounters, she hadn’t gleamed any of the pleasure that she was sure he was feeling from them. If Naruko was to be completely honest what had truly made her desirous of his existence was the way he was looked at. She desired to have someone look at her in the same way. Desired to have someone’s eyes light up when she would step into the room the way she had seen on the likes of Tsunade or his other lovers.

Naruko abandoned her train of thought as she turned off the water. She tried to conjurer up some of her resentment at Naruto for having what she desired. However, she found the effort to be rather taxing so simply decided to go to bed. Not bothering to throw any clothes on she toweled off and climbed under the covers. Not completely sure what to do with her life now, she decided to seek some advice from someone she believed may be experiencing much of the same feelings as her. Therefore in the morning she planned to head to a rather new town that had sprung up just after Naruto had left on his training trip. There she expected to find a man that much like her knew what it was like to live with the memories of Naruto, but be forced to become someone else.

****************************

Naruko dropped down from the trees to walk the final few miles to her destination. She did this as a precaution since shinobi often came under intense scrutiny from the local samurai of Claw Country. She couldn’t fault them though in part due to the rekindled tensions along their northern border with The Land of Fangs. However, also adding to it was that now both countries shard a border along the Land of Earth’s Southwestern border. Considering how their previous shared neighbor the Land of Noodles had been absorbed she was sure both the Fang and Claw Daimyo had left explicit instructions to stop and question any shinobi entering their territories.

Naruko from what she had gleamed during her time trying to undermine Naruto’s will was quite aware that the area was becoming a powder keg. This was due to the Land of Earth expanding its territory along its Western Front. It had yet to move overtly instead destabilizing the governments so that it could step in to restore the peace. However, those in Naruto’s harem that received briefings from the village’s intelligence community were being told that Iwa was in fact causing that destabilization. And with information gleamed from Sakura’s battle with Sasori it was believed that Iwa had even hired Akatsuki once to topple a country.

It was during the period of time that Naruto had pulled away from his lovers after confronting Kanji that the jinchuriki had turned his attention to the brewing situation. He couldn’t understand why the other Four Elemental Countries would turn a blind eye to what was going on in the area. He had broached the subject with Tsunade only to learn that she had been given strict orders from the Fire Daimyo to stay out of Earth’s affairs. According to her, the other Daimyo felt so long as Earth Country kept its attention off of the other great countries it was no concern of theirs. Naturally this did not sit well with Naruto; however he was forced to relent when Tsunade had pointed out that none of the countries that had fallen to this point had asked for help.

It was also at this time that Naruto learned that tensions between Fang Country and Claw Country were coming to a boil. This was no more apparent than in a town called Paradise City. It straddled the border of both countries and the resource rich area had been the cause of much of the strife between them. It was named after the first book in Jiraiya’s Make Out series, since it was the manuscript that Naruto had written and accidently sent to the Fang Country Daimyo that had caused peace to breakout between the two countries. It had been built as a symbol of the new relationship the two countries hoped to establish. The people that had moved there had given it an honest go, but unfortunately it didn’t last long. Soon the city had become a battleground and order had only been established when both countries sent in troops so that the resources on their side of the town could be sent back to their respective capitols.

The tale of Paradise City had stuck with Naruto and since he had heard that most of the fighting that had broken out had been between the citizens of the village as a result old blood feuds. He realized that even if he and his lovers changed things from the top of the ninja world. There was no guarantee that the citizens of the various countries would go along with it.

During the month where he had pulled back from his harem he had pondered on this matter greatly as it helped take his mind off of the depression that the chakra entity Naruko had been was creating. He had come up with a plan to at least see if those old blood feuds could be mended, and had taken steps to implement it. However, Naruko had been removed by Kiyomi before he had. But she believed he had done so some time after since one of the things he had done to prepare to implement it had been purchasing a travel bag. A bag that she noticed had been missing as she ransacked his apartment. Although she couldn’t be sure if Naruto still planned to try to influence the people of Paradise City into getting along, it seemed like a reasonable place to start.

Naruko entered the village but had a hard time thinking of it by its name. She felt that Village of the Damned would have been a more accurate term. This was due to the many broken and boarded up windows as well as the general atmosphere. Although, relatively inexperienced in such matters even she could feel the ominous aura that violence could erupt at any minute. She nearly found herself at the center of an eruption when while turning a corner lost in thought she bumped into a powerfully built man.

“Excuse me,” she said sincerely while trying to move around the guy.

She found her path barred by the man’s colleagues as he said, “Hm, what do we have here? Another stranger entering our fair town, we hate strangers don’t we Maul.”

“Can’t stand them,” the large man she had bumped into said taking up a position behind her.

Naruko looked over her shoulder and saw the man was covered in scars. One of which started on top of his bald head and cut all the way down into his cheek. He was bulging with muscles and she suspected that at some point when the town had first been founded he had worked in one of the mines. She turned back to the man blocking her path and although smaller she guessed he had the same occupation since like his partner he was coated in a layer of dust that she believed he carried in his pores due to his many hours of digging.

“Then it is fortunate that I’m just passing through,” Naruko said trying to go around the black-haired man blocking her path.

The man moved to block her in again, but before either Naruko or he could speak a third voice cut in saying, “Hey, what are you two doing?”

“What is it Mila,” the man in front of Naruko said without taking his eyes off of her.

“Bass, said to get your asses down to Otose’s. We’re running that bastard D out of town.”

The man in front of her smirked before saying, “Looks like it’s your lucky day. If you know what’s good for you. You’ll head back the way you came.”

The two men took off after the young woman that had called for them leaving Naruko alone. She shrugged before following in their wake to see what all the excitement was about. As she walked she found that the damage actually got worse the closer she got to what she assumed was the town center and were the border of the two countries it sat on met. She also noticed that the graffiti grew worse as stylized claws were painted on many of the walls. Some would be X’d over to be replaced by what appeared to be fangs. However, all of the fang marks were crossed out making Naruko guess that the town residents were marking their turf. She guessed that whenever one side would seize an area they would mark it until the other reclaimed it. With that thought in mind she figured the town center would be a real shit hole considering it was likely where most of the fighting would be taking place.

However, she was rather surprised when the area appeared mostly untouched. Coming to a stop she saw the gathered residents of Claw on one side of the town center were a hotel and bar called Otose’s resided. From the opposite direction a group she assumed would be Fang residents began to gather. She noted that both groups stopped just outside the repaired section of the village. The two sides stared each other down until finally a large bearded man stepped forward from the Claw group shouting to the opposite faction. “Get your punk asses out of here Kanbei. We’ll run you Fang Country losers off our land after we deal with the punk sticking his nose in our business.”

“I’m sorry what was that Bass,” a smaller grey-haired man with a cigar sticking out of the side of his mouth said stepping forward, “I’m afraid I don’t speak gorilla.”

Several members of the Fang group began making primate sounds causing the Claw assembly to bristle. Several members looked like they were about to charge across the town square to tear into the gathered Fangs having forgotten their reason for coming. However, both groups were reminded as a man stepped out of Otose’s saying, “Oi, oi, oi, what’s this ruckus. Do you guys have no idea what time it is? I was just about to sit down to enjoy a nice meal. I would recommend you all do the same.”

Naruko sank back a little further into the shadows aware that she had found the person she was looking for. Although he was missing the tell-tale whisker marks as well as there being a few other minor differences to his face and his hair was brown, not to mention much longer than Naruto kept it. She could spot enough traits to recognize the man as a clone, especially since he still had the same clear blue eyes that she did.

From the crowd she was able to sense both a desire to pummel the man senseless, but also a healthy respect for his prowess in combat. This came across in the forms of some of the would-be combatants nervously holding their makeshift weapons of pickaxes and other mining tools in white knuckled grips.

The man called Bass took a step closer shouting, “I think it’s time you made like a leaf and get the fuck out of here. We’re sick of you sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong.”

“Although the Gorilla is as crass as always, I think it would be best for you to do as he says,” the silver-haired man named Kanbei added.

D smirked as he moved further away from the building he had exited from. Standing between the two groups he said, “And here I thought you two couldn’t see eye to eye on anything. But…I’m going to have to refuse. You see, Otose paid me to fix up her store. I gave her a year warranty on the repairs and if I let you guys have your way I’d just have to fix everything up all over again.”

“Have it your way punk,” Bass shouted charging the still smiling man with several of his fellow countrymen following in his wake. Upon reaching him, Bass pulled back a large fist before sending it flying towards D’s chin.

D leaped back only to find that Kanbei and several of his group had also charged towards him. Blocking the older man’s strike, he lashed out with a kick that caught one of his fellows in the stomach. He then grabbed the groaning man and tossed him into Kanbei. By then Bass had caught up, but before he could strike with another punch his head was snapped back by a cartwheel kick from D. Who upon landing swept the large man off his feet.

From his crouching position he caught another Claw combatant in the face with a leaping knee. The stumbling man was sent flying as D kicked off of his chest to avoid a pickaxe in the side from a resident of Fang. Landing behind the man he caught the weapon by the handle as the man spun to face him and then yanking it out of his hands, sent him spinning away when he spun and smashed the handle in the side of the man’s head.

D was forced on the defensive by the Claw woman named Mila as she unleashed a series of blows at him. Although the woman was rather skilled, Naruko believed D’s hesitance was due to her being a woman. But that turned out to not be the case when Bass charged in to help. After blocking the two opponents combined efforts for several moments D grabbed Mila’s arm and pulled her in front of one of Bass’s fists. His shot caught the woman in the back sending her tumbling to the ground.

“Baby, I’m sor…” the man began to say but found his ability to speak stolen as D smashed his fist into his stomach.

Kanbei smirked at the scene saying, “What a shame the gorilla hurt his precious daughter…” But he in turn was sent flying as D hit him with an air bullet jutsu. The Fang country resident hit the ground hard but rolled to his feet to glare at the man.

Bass got back to his feet holding his daughter in his arms. Giving D a glare similar to the one Kanbei was he said, “This isn’t over punk.” He began heading back to his side of town along with his group.

D turned towards Kanbei and getting back into a fighter’s stance said, “Your move.”

Kanbei dusted himself off as he lit a new cigar. Holding it in his fingers, he pointed at the man to say, “I assure you that you’re going to regret meddling in things you know nothing about.”

“I know it’s pretty stupid to pick a fight with me just so you can go back to fighting each other.”

D sighed when the man simply turned to head back to the Fang portion of the town. Sticking his hands in his pockets he was about to head back to the bar when he caught sight of Naruko. The blonde woman saw a spark of recognition, but instead of reacting to her presence he simply headed back to Otose’s. Curious at his reaction she waited several moments and then followed him inside.

Stepping into the bar portion of the building she found it to be empty except for an older woman and the man she had followed. She arrived just as the woman was putting a tray filled with plates down in front of the man and said, “Honestly D, I’m telling you to get out of town while you still can.”

D began devouring the food, but in between bites managed to say, “And I’m telling you I don’t like leaving things half finished. You paid me to fix up your building. I intend for the results to last longer than a few weeks.”

“You did a fine job,” the woman that Naruko assumed was Otose said as she lit a cigarette, “but it isn’t worth you dying over.”

“Ah come on Granny,” D said looking over his shoulder and giving the woman an amused smile. “I’m much stronger than those guys. Besides, you said that you built your business here because it was the one place that neither Fang nor Claw could truly claim ownership of. You said it was your dream that one day it would be filled with laughter from both sides of town.”

“Honestly, it was a silly thing to believe possible brat. There’s just too much bad blood between these two countries. I probably would’ve shut this place down if you hadn’t arrived. In case it’s escaped your notice you’ve been my only customer. Well except when one faction or the other would claim possession of the town center.”

D looked away for a moment and Naruko could see that he feared the same thing, but when he turned back to the older woman he said, “Hey, dreams can never become reality if you give up on them.”

Otose laughed softly before saying, “Well don’t come crying to me when you end up dead in the street.” Noticing Naruko she said, “Oh another customer. I hope you aren’t a troublemaker like this one.” The proprietor frowned when she didn’t get a response and noticed how her new guest was staring hard at D. Afraid one of the two factions had hired a trouble buster she began to say, “Look, you better not be here to cau…”

“Otose, can you leave us alone for a moment,” D said not taking his eyes from Naruko.

The woman looked at D worriedly but after a moment said, “Sure, I have to get started on the main course.”

Once the older woman had headed to the kitchen Naruko moved to the table and sat down opposite the brown-haired Naruto replica. They continued to size each other up until D smiled widely as he said, “I’m surprised you actually were aware of me. I was under the impression you had been removed from Naruto when I was created.”

Naruko was surprised by his relaxed demeanor especially as he began grabbing for some of the food. Curious she asked, “How do you know about me?”

Leaning forward D said, “I’m a K-clone. This was one of the reasons he was working on mastering the jutsu.”

Naruko nodded since Naruto had come up with the idea when she had still had her hooks in him as the chakra entity. “When did he create you?”

“Well I guess you could say I was one of the original production run,” D said amused as he broke some bread before munching on it. “After you were exercised from him so to speak, his lovers decided to show him just how much they had missed him. Well when it came to Tayuya’s turn Naruto decided to unveil the jutsu he had been working on. I was one of the clones he created. But where my fellows were tripping over each other to get access to her, I decided to go through with his plan. I figured I’d get to enjoy myself a bit more if I did.”

“I’m guessing you learned about me through the other clones he’s made since then.”

“Pretty much,” D said. “That, plus I sprout boners as I absorb the memories of his clones whenever he uses them to satisfy his ladies. But I don’t get the feeling you came here to talk about that or my mission to try to make Paradise City live up to its name.”

“Not exactly,” Naruko said before leaning forward to say conspiratorially, “I want to know why. I saw you fight. You’re staying away from using shadow clones or any of the other jutsu you have access to. It even appears you taught yourself the air bullet that Shukaku used against Naruto during his fight with it. Provided you don’t use the clone jutsu he’d have no idea as to what you are up to. Why continue to follow through with his plans?”

D finished a plate of scallops before answering, “Because truthfully I feel it more my ambition then his now.” Naruko stared at him in confusion causing the clone to explain, “I know you’ve only been awake for a few days now, but I think you’ll come to learn that the longer you exist. The less you’ll come to view yourself as some knockoff of Naruto.”

Naruko glowered slightly, but couldn’t completely hide the small tremor of emotion as she asked, “Why?”

D sat back rubbing his belly before letting out belch. Then turning towards the kitchen he shouted, “Hurry it up Otose, I’m starving out here.”

“Be quiet, it’s almost finished.”

D turned his attention back to Naruko to answer her by saying, “You might say it is simply because as you progress through this world, you’ll encounter hardships and triumphs that will shape your perception of both the world and yourself. Take me for example. I would say that while it was Naruto’s idea to come here to get the two factions to come together and I started out as him to fulfill it. The longer I’ve gone by the name D, the more I’ve come to identify myself as it. You could also say that I’m more committed to the goal of unifying the people of this village then Naruto is. Just as he is dedicated to fulfilling Jiraiya’s goal on the much larger stage and although I get status updates in the form of his clones dispelling. I consider myself divorced from the memories I receive as a result. I’ve come to realize that you can’t actually appreciate another’s memories without experiencing them yourself.”

“And what happens when he grows tired of this experiment and decides to end it?”

“Then I guess, I’ll become just a collection of memories in his life that he doesn’t truly appreciate to the same extent that I did.”

Naruko was surprised by the nonchalant way D replied. Confused she said, “You can’t honestly tell me you’re okay with that.”

D shrugged as he answered, “Why not. I already told you. The two clones I was created with decided that they rather have a night of pleasure with Tayuya then take up this mission. Having experienced their memories I can’t say I blame them. But I undertook this plan with the understanding there were no guarantees. For instance, you noticed that I didn’t fight with clones. Well on one hand I don’t use the jutsu associated with Naruto because it would cause people to ask questions. I mean if I used Rasengan it would pretty much cement that I have a tie to either Naruto or Jiraiya. Not something a person wants to do when he is using a cover story that he is a wondering genin dropout from Kumo. The other reason is because of a limitation that I have that Naruto doesn’t.”

“What is that?”

“I don’t recoup chakra like most people. I’m not eating like this for nothing you know. The truth is nothing would deplete my chakra faster than using the shadow clone jutsu. If I create a clone and it was dispelled, well you can say goodbye to half my chakra.”

“So you’re saying that because you can’t fight like him you’ve become a different person.”

“To a certain point,” D said and commenting on Naruko’s tone added, “You don’t have to get so upset at me you know. I’m not Naruto.”

Naruko glared at the clone but said, “I’m hardly convinced. To me it sounds like you’re carrying delusions of grandeur. No matter how you want to look at it you’re just a cheap copy.”

D chuckled not rising to Naruko’s ire. Leaning back in his chair he said, “I think with time you’ll come to see things from my point of view. You call this Naruto’s experiment, however to me it is much more than that. It’s become my life’s goal. I learned about my limitations with chakra the hard way and arrived in this town nearly chakra depleted. I don’t think I need to point out to you what would happen if I ran out. Otose found me lying in a gutter and offered me the food she had just bought for the bar and offered me a place to stay. Did you know that she was here before even the town was founded?”

Naruko shook her head in the negative and D leaned forward with a smile as he said, “Well neither is Naruto. It turns out she was from Fang Country originally, and that she ended up marrying a man from Claw. They founded this place on the border of both countries to cater to the mines on both sides of the invisible lines that separate them. When they built Paradise City it was only natural it would spring up around Otose’s and for a time it was filled with the laughter of the people from both countries.”

Looking out the window at the current state of the town, Naruko asked, “What happened?”

D shrugged but said, “That’s hard to say really. Eventually things soured between the rulers of both countries and although for a time things continued on peacefully here. Things fell apart here when both mines began to experience acts of sabotage that they blamed on the opposite faction. Before anyone knew it, the old negative feelings that had appeared to go away exploded back onto the scene. Otose wants to believe that those happier days can be recaptured and truthfully that’s why I’m dedicated to seeing it happen. Much like me, you’ll eventually find your own motivations for going forward in this world and I think you’ll find your origins will not matter so much as the journey.”

Naruko scoffed, and stood. Turning to the exit she said, “Thanks for the insight, but you at least got all his memories. Me…I just got the shitty ones.”

D shrugged, but replied, “True, but what does that have to do with what tomorrow brings. Naruko, you were given a gift. Don’t waste it with thoughts of how things started. Try to concentrate on what they can become.”

Again Naruko scoffed, but did say, “Thanks for the advice,” before taking off out the door. Leaping to the rooftops, she decided to put as much distance between her and the copy as possible. Still some of what he said stuck with her even after she had left Claw Country behind.

*****************************

Naruko was in The Land of Stones, which was a country nestled between The Land of Earth to the north and Land of Wind to the South. It also ran along the Land of Rain’s western border. After leaving Claw, she had passed through Bird Country which bordered Stone’s western border. Much as the name implied Stone Country was covered in large Rock outcroppings. Many of which were said to be carried to the country from the Land of Earth in a rare but famous natural phenomenon called Rock Rain. Because of this many of the buildings were built into the many hills that made up the landscape.

Naruko had decided to use the Land of Stone’s close proximity to Ame as a way to shield herself from any of Naruto’s lovers’ ire, as she was confident they would give Akatsuki’s base of operations a wide berth. Plus, she doubted she’d run into the jinchuriki either. It had only been a day since her encounter with D when she had entered Stone Country and she was still bothered by what he had told her. She believed that it stemmed from the fact that according to him. She’d eventually not only come to accept her new life, but actually embrace it. Considering that would mean she’d also come to embrace being a woman, she wasn’t sure that was something she was interested in.

But she did take his words about experiencing her own hardships which would help shape her to heart. Therefore upon deciding to make Stone her temporary base of operations, she had begun to learn if Kiyomi had made any other changes to her. It didn’t take long for Naruko to learn that she had not only changed her gender, but her chakra elemental nature as well. Upon learning that the Rasenshuriken had also been taken from her, Naruko had felt a fresh surge of anger at the Bijuu and the man that had housed it.

She had then spent the next several days trying to determine what her new chakra nature was, but also how to incorporate it into the Rasengan. Sadly, after three days she was no closer to learning either. Growing frustrated, but also rather ripe due to her staying outdoors, she had gone in search of a hotel or inn where she could eat a warm meal and clean up. Upon finding an inn with an outdoor bath, Naruko had found one benefit to her new form. She could bath in the female portion without any gruff from the other women present. She was also quite pleased to learn that she still found women attractive. But that discovery proved to be a double edged sword when her body began to respond to the arousal she felt from the naked females on display as it was a reminder of her new gender as her pussy began to tingle in a way wholly foreign to her.

It also caused a surge of embarrassment in the woman as she sunk below the water up to her chin to hide her hardened nipples. Not wishing to give away how she had become aroused by the other bathers she resolved to stay in until the others left. The moment arrived when a dinner bell sounded alerting the guests that it was time to eat. The other women began to leave since the inn was run by a family and all the guest ate at the same time. Once she was alone Naruko stood to leave as well but heard a perverse giggle once her ass cleared the water that caused her to whip around. Staring at the wooden fence she instantly spotted the eyeball staring at her through a small hole. “Eek!” she said clutching her body to cover herself as she fell down into the water.

One of the other guests heard her and threw open the sliding door to ask, “What is it?”

Naruko pointed and the woman spotted the eyeball that appeared to widened in shock due to its being discovered, especially as the lady shouted, “Pervert!!!” It was a call that was taken up by the other female bathers and Naruko could hear them storming out to go in search of the pervert. The eye disappeared to escape the angered women allowing Naruko to run into the changing room. There she threw on a robe, but since she wasn’t very skilled at fastening properly, it exposed a great deal of her chest. She then took the direct route leaping over the fence to go in search of the peeper.

Unfortunately, whoever it had been appeared to be quite skilled at covering his tracks. Heading back to the inn, she joined the other guests in eating and tried to ignore the looks she received from the males present due to how she wore her robe. She was about a third of the way through her second bowl of rice when another guest entered the dining room. Naruko paid the person no mind as she concentrated on her meal so she could get a third bowl of the quickly diminishing meal. She nearly spit it up though when the hostess said, “Ah Lord Jiraiya. I had feared you were not going to be joining us.”

Naruko turned to see Jiraiya flash a huge smile as he said, “And miss your delicious cooking, never. Sorry I’m late. I was struck by a sudden inspiration to write and lost track of time.”

A few of the guest chuckled including some of the female ones, but Naruko wondered if they would be as amused if they knew he was most likely the peeking perv. Naruko tried to keep her cool, but doubted Jiraiya’s arrival was a coincidence until one of the other guests said, “You must simply continue the tale that you started this morning Lord Jiraiya.”

Naruko was surprised at hearing that since she had only arrived that afternoon. Trying not to attract attention to herself, she found it difficult to remain calm when the Sannin took a seat opposite from her. Accepting a bowl he said, “Ah let’s see. Where did I leave off? Oh right, well as you may recall I was tasked with infiltrating a relatively unknown village.”

“What village was that?” a young woman said leaning forward in earnest.

“Nadeshiko Village,” Jiraiya said with a grin that Naruko found slightly perverted. “It’s a relatively isolated village near the Land of Water. But it was renowned for having strong warriors.”

“Really,” a male guest said sounding rather surprised, “I’ve never heard of any warriors calling it home before.”

Jiraiya chuckled as he said, “Well that’s because it is isolated.” A few of the guests chuckled along with him and Naruko was forced to admit the way he was taking command of the room was likely what made him a great spy master. Continuing he said, “But, the other reason was because the warriors of Nadeshiko tended to stay out of the conflicts of the shinobi world.”

“Then how would people know if they were strong?”

Jiraiya smiled at Naruko and to her shock it had been she who had just spoken. “An excellent question,” the Toad Sannin said, “The reason for that was because of a unique custom. You see all of the warriors encountered from that village were female. A kunoichi from the village would often appear and challenge some shinobi they deemed worthy. In most reported cases they would beat the shinobi and leave. A few shinobi had gone missing with the last known encounter being with a kunoichi of Nadeshiko.”

“Why,” Naruko asked despite herself.

Jiraiya smirked and then took a few bites of his meal. Leaning forward he said, “That was what I took it upon myself to find out. I back tracked a few of the kunoichi’s trails back to their home island. I had just gotten started on my research when I was discovered.”

Hearing Jiraiya favored term for peeking on bathing women knocked Naruko right out of the story as she suddenly had an image of Jiraiya, not conducting a mission for the Leaf’s benefit, but for perverted material for his books upon hearing a tale about an island filled with beautiful women. She suddenly imagined that Jiraiya’s discovery had taken place somewhere near a bathing house located in the village. She also came to the conclusion that he was perfectly aware of who and what she was upon his nervous chuckling from the glare she was sending his way.

“That mission sounded quite dangerous,” another female guest said.

Jiraiya didn’t respond right away and forced himself to turn his gaze away from the blonde woman sitting across from him. “What… right, right dangerous. Well it turned out I had been discovered by no other than the Leader of the village. I had managed to escape, but she managed to track me down. Once she did we battled for three days straight.”

Naruko continued glaring at the Sannin as she said, “She was probably upset that you spied on her in the bath.”

“Actually she had asked for my hand in marriage,” Jiraiya quickly rebutted Naruko’s statement, but noticed that a few of the women present had noticed that he didn’t necessarily deny spying on her in the bath. Aware that they might make the leap of logic that he had also been the pervert peeper early he quickly said, “You see it turns out the women of Nadeshiko Village respect strength and will only marry a man capable of defeating them in combat. The recent upsurge in encounters was just a new generation going out in search of husbands.”

“What about you? Did you beat her?”

“Actually it ended in a draw,” Jiraiya said rubbing his chin. “I kind of regret not finishing our duel she was a true beauty. But, at the time I had my heart set on another.”

Naruko’s gaze softened since she knew that other woman had been Tsunade and was also aware that she was now seeing the man’s apprentice. But the sadness disappeared from his eyes as he laughed boisterously while saying, “But maybe I’ll pay the village another visit. Who knows, maybe it’s not too late to find myself a pretty little wife.” Jiraiya finished his meal and then said, “Ah, now that I think about it we did promise each other that if we didn’t get the chance to finish our match our apprentices would. I probably should pass that on to my apprentice.”

“Oh my,” the hostess said giggling, “I can’t imagine how he would react upon defeating a strange woman only to learn that she intends to marry him as a result.”

A few of the guests began laughing along with Jiraiya after he said, “I imagine he would handle it quite well so maybe I shouldn’t spoil the surprise.”

“Thanks for the meal,” Naruko said abruptly standing to leave. Heading to her room she could only imagine how Naruto would handle it and considering how it would likely move his ambition forward while adding another person that would stare at him adoringly couldn’t help feeling jealous at how she had been denied his existence.

****************************

The moon shone brightly as Naruko prepared to leave the inn. She had continuously looked outside her window for some sign of the Toad Sage. However, she had spotted none, so as a result was waiting for the opportune time to make her break from it. She received it a handful of minutes later as a cloud she had been watching cut across the moon coating the area in a sudden darkness. She darted from her second story window and upon landing, cleared most of the open ground before the light of the moon began to appear past the cloud again. Reaching her goal, which was a bunch of standing rocks the locals called the Rock Forest, she darted among the large stones. But she came to a skidding halt upon finding Jiraiya barring her path as he sat on the head of a large orange toad while drinking a cup of sake.

“Ah, it’s good to see you again.”

“How?!”

“Why the same way that I arrived at the inn before you did. I just know how a person trying to avoid detection thinks.”

“It didn’t help you find Orochimaru though,” Naruko responded angrily preparing to attack the sage.

“No…no it didn’t,” Jiraiya said sadly as he stood from his perch.

A moment later the toad disappeared and Naruko charged into the smoke hoping to score a hard enough hit that she could get past the Sannin. Throwing a punch, she felt it get caught in Jiraiya’s large fist and then was disoriented as he grabbed her jacket in order to slam her into the ground. Stunned by the blow, she was surprised when he let her go to stand with his back to her.

Rolling to her stomach, she prepared to attack him again but stopped as he said, “I didn’t come here to fight you.”

“Bullshit,” Naruko said getting back to her feet, “Do you honestly expect me to believe you just happened across me and decided to follow me?”

“Nope,” Jiraiya said turning, “Tsunade sent me.”

Hearing that the Slug Sannin, and the woman Naruko most figured would hold a grudge about her stealing from Naruto, had sent Jiraiya had the blonde woman charging the man to attack again. She leapt the final few feet while striking out with a punch that Jiraiya blocked easily. Not even budging from her effort the Sannin waited until she landed to smash his forehead into hers sending the woman skidding along the ground backwards.

She came to a stop and stared up at the moon before saying, “Finish it. I know I can’t beat you.”

“My you’re quite the drama queen,” Jiraiya said taking a seat opposite from her. “Now if you’d only sit still for a moment I’ll tell you why I came. It’s true Tsunade sent me and she is pissed at that stunt you pulled in Konoha. But if you ask me the brat deserved it.”

Naruko stared up from her back at the sitting Sannin who chuckled at the surprise written on her face. “What! He did the same thing to me several months back when he used some of my funds to pay for a date with one of his girls.”

Naruko remembered how Naruto had used Jiraiya’s money to pay for his date with Ayame. Sitting up she said, “Well you did do the same thing to him.”

“Oh ho, what’s this? Taking the brat’s side now.”

“N-no, I’m just saying…”

Jiraiya laughed cutting the woman off. Smirking at her, the Toad Sage said, “In any case, the reason Tsunade sent me has less to do with the money, but the concern she feels about you. I don’t think I need to tell you about how she’s lost several of her loved ones and she probably sees you as a big potential threat who might one day come gunning for the man she loves.”

“That has to be a punch in the gut for you,” Naruko said coldly. “The woman you love sending you out to deal with a threat to the man she loves.”

Jiraiya shrugged as he said, “No, not really. I long ago came to the realization Tsunade never would feel for me as I do for her. But I still want her to be happy, which brings me here. Besides kid you have it all wrong. I’m not here to deal with you. I’m just here to sort of get a feel for you.”

“Really, so what have you decided?”

Again Jiraiya shrugged as he replied, “Hard to say. Right now, you’re just a confused mess of emotions I imagine. But I can say in the combat prowess category Tsunade has nothing to fear.”

Naruko shot to her feet as she said, “What’s that supposed to me? I’m just as capable as Naruto.”

Jiraiya got back to his own feet as he said, “Not even close kid. You might know the moves, but that doesn’t make you as good as he is.” Naruko gritted her teeth before charging forward determined to prove she was every bit as good as everyone’s precious Naruto.

*****************************

The sun was rising as Naruko was sent tumbling back along the ground. She tried to get back to her feet, but only managed to get to her knees. Staring at Jiraiya, she was forced to admit to feeling some shame at the fact she hadn’t budge the Sannin an inch. Looking at his feet she believed that he hadn’t moved from where he had originally planted them.

“I…I give up,” she said sagging in defeat, “I can’t beat you.”

“Of course you couldn’t,” Jiraiya said smugly, “I’m the Toad Sage of Mount Myoboku and you’re trying to fight me as someone else.”

“What does that even mean?” Naruko shouted, “I have all of his moves and…”

“But none of his heart and power,” Jiraiya said calmly. Stepping before the girl, he said, “Having Naruto’s moves doesn’t make you him and in your case it can actually be a hindrance.”

Naruko looked up in surprise as she asked, “W-what do you mean?”

Scratching his chin Jiraiya said, “Well when Naruto leaps in he tends to do so with a forward punch. Naturally most skilled shinobi can avoid this, but my apprentice does it for two reasons. One, it creates the impression that he is a rather straightforward fighter and while he is, he also can be rather tricky with his clones. Due to his in your face style, most opponents tend to overlook this fact. You on the other hand, although you have rather larger chakra reserves have probably discovered you can’t use them to the same extent as he does because you lack a Bijuu to replenish your chakra.” Summoning his familiar orange toad he sat on its head as he added, “And then there is the most obvious change between you. Going back to how Naruto likes to lead off with a leaping punch, well you just don’t have the bulk and power behind your blows to do likewise. When I spared with Naruto even when I blocked him there was enough power to force me to have to adjust my stance. He could use that split moment to follow up with a second attack. In your case when you tried to move me in a similar fashion. Well you’ve seen the results.”

Feeling desponded Naruko said, “Great, so what you’re saying is I received nothing of value from him.”

“Hey now, let’s not make it sound like it’s his fault. As near as I can tell he’s handled this whole episode rather well. Hell, I think he was more ticked off that you made off with his old jumpsuits then he was with the money. But I think that he is of the opinion that as long as you can find yourself that you’ll turn out alright. Considering how money loving that brat is, I think he feels that it’s an investment so that you can concentrate on finding your place in this world as opposed to just surviving.”

“What place?” Naruko asked while looking down and feeling rotten about her pilfering of Naruto’s stuff. “I’m a cheap copy. You said so yourself.”

“No, I said you have a move set that’s not suited to you. But as to being a cheap copy, well that’s utterly ridiculous. The way I see it you’re just like a freshly graduated genin. You left the academy with the same set of skills as every other genin. It’s as you travel down the path of being a shinobi that you’ll grow and learn skills that separate you from the pack. The same could be said for how you entered this world. Don’t see it as a curse but as a way to find happiness your own way.”

Naruko nodded as she got back to her feet and turned to walk away. She had no idea as to where she should begin though, especially considering she felt that she had burnt her bridge to one of the people that had been willing to help. She stopped though when Jiraiya called out, “Now where do you think you’re going?” Naruko stared back at the Sannin in confusion, but he smiled as he said, “In case it’s escaped your notice this is a dangerous world and as you are now it would be downright irresponsible of me to let you face it alone. I have some time to kill so how about I help you develop some of those skills that will set you apart from the rest of the pack.”

Naruko upon realizing what the Sannin was offering excited spun to face him as she said, “Sure!”

Nodding sagely Jiraiya said, “Good, now before we begin let me explain the rules. Rule one; all lessons will be conducted minus clothing.”

Naruko felt her cheeks begin to redden as Jiraiya smiled lecherously. “You pervert,” she shouted as she charged the man as he exploded into loud laughter as he defend himself from her attacks. Despite herself Naruko felt a smile appearing on her face as well.

*****************************

Naruko darted from rock face to rock face as she searched for some sign of her opponents. She didn’t find any, but she did spot her objective which was the Toad summoning scroll. It had been almost two months since her becoming a student of Jiraiya. In that time he had helped her develop a fighting style better suited to her build, but also quite a few techniques associated with the element she shared the most affinity to which was water. It wasn’t an affinity that Jiraiya had, but he had been around enough to learn quite a few water jutsu. She had even begun trying to incorporate it into her own completed Rasengan.

In that time she had heard of Pakura’s abduction by Hiruko and had been surprised to learn that Jiraiya had been saddened by the missing-nin’s death. When she had asked why her teacher had responded, “It’s just a sad waste. Hiruko was the type of person that believed strength was attained alone. He never truly understood that strength can also come from relying on others.”

In the time they had spent in the Land of Stones, Naruko had come to understand that lesson. That wasn’t to say she couldn’t become extremely frustrated with the perverted hermit. Mainly due to his constant attempts to peek at her, or trick her into rather embarrassing situations. One such time had been when he had convinced her to begin meditating under a waterfall. He had proposed it so nonchalantly and followed his suggestion up by stripping to his underwear before meditating under the falling water that she had followed suit. It had only been a few minutes until she felt a disturbing aura generating from her teacher and upon looking at him to see him staring at her with what she called his pervert face. She realized that due to her wearing a white sports bra and the cold water the dirty old man was enjoying a training version of a wet T-shirt contest. Naturally she had proceeded to put some of her new skills to work in teaching the perverted sage a lesson.

But from the way she could actually beat up her teacher during those moments, she actually suspected they were Jiraiya’s way of getting her to accept her gender and from her reactions she had to admit they appeared to be working. Coming to the party late as it were Naruko had made it a habit to buy lady magazines to try and learn things that most girls had mothers for. The first time her period had arrived being just the catalyst she had needed to begin and there was no way in hell she had planned to go to Jiraiya for help with her lady issues. However, despite her unspoken vow not to travel all the way down the path of a woman, she still found herself reading such articles as, “How best to please your man,” or “Ten sexy things to drive him wild.”

Naruko put such thoughts aside as they didn’t help her move any closer to the scroll. Deciding to make a break for it she darted from her pillar but cursed as a bunch of toads appeared on top of the stones surrounding the scroll. Each of them was holding a bow with an arrow at the ready. Although the arrows didn’t have points they ended in rather heavy sand bags that if they hit would make her regret it. All at once the toads let loose. Naruko responded by making a handsign that caused her pigtails to grow longer and bushier as they wrapped around her. Protected by the barrier of hair the arrows bounced off harmlessly or got entangled.

Ending the jutsu, she took a deep breath before firing a stream of water from her mouth that hit the toads off the rocks like some carnival game. The summons she hit burst into clouds of smoke returning to their homes. With most of them taken out, she charged her objective able to easily avoid the arrows of the few archers that she had missed. Yet, just before reaching her goal the ground began to soften as it turned into a swamp. Leaping into the air, she summoned a toad that she leaped from which dispelled itself before it could hit the swamp. She landed on the rock the Toad scroll resided on and snatched it up before coming to a rolling finish.

Lying on her back she held it up proudly as she shouted, “I did it!”

Her triumphant cry was punctuated by the clapping of Jiraiya who appeared from behind one of the rocks. Sitting up she beamed as he said, “Not bad kid.”

Getting to her feat she asked, “What’s next?”

“For now, you’re going to have to see to your own training for a while.” Naruko knew she must have looked crestfallen as Jiraiya said, “Now don’t give me that look. It’s time you spread your wings a little. I have some business with an old associate and I’m afraid I have to go alone.”

“I can help,” Naruko said eagerly holding the summoning scroll. “I’m a lot stronger than when we first met.”

Jiraiya smiled proudly as he placed a hand on her head before saying, “Yes, you are. But this is still something I need to see through alone. Don’t worry kid; I’ll be back before you know it. Hold onto that scroll for me until then.”

Naruko looked at the scroll that Jiraiya normally wore and to which he was entrusting her. Looking back up she said, “Me? Are you sure you really want me to hold onto it?”

“Of course I am. You’re my apprentice aren’t you? Why wouldn’t I entrust it to you?”

“I…I just thought…”

Rustling her hair, he said, “I thought I warned you against that.”

Naruko pushed his hand from her head and Jiraiya began to walk away. Looking over his shoulder he said, “Don’t worry about staying here if you do not want to. I’ll find you after my business is complete.”

“Be careful,” Naruko shouted to which Jiraiya just waved over his shoulder. Placing the scroll on her back similar to how Jiraiya wore it, Naruko also grabbed her backpack and decided it was time to start her own journey.

*****************************

Naruko’s journey had taken her from Stone, to Wind and currently River country. She was making a small name for herself as an unaligned shinobi that would take on dangerous jobs for far less than what a village would charge. She doubted that Suna, where most of her work had been done, would mind since she had taken out a few bandit groups that had been harassing villages that couldn’t afford to hire the Shinobi Village. This tended to mean that a bunch of villages would need to be attacked before the local governor would pony up the cash to hire shinobi to deal with the problem. Let alone muster his own guards.

That still didn’t mean she wanted to get too close to Suna less they begin to take notice, so once her work had dried up she had moved onto River Country. She was in one of the country’s major villages and just stepping out of a local magistrate’s office after turning in a wanted criminal when she received a shock. She had ducked back into the office and peeking out to make sure her eyes weren’t playing tricks on her cursed as she saw Karin. Quite aware of the kunoichi’s chakra sensing capabilities, she feared for a moment that Naruto’s lovers had caught up to her.

But from the lack of reaction from the red head she came to the belief her presence was a coincidence. Also, aware that due to her different chakra nature it was likely that the Uzumaki had no idea who it was she would be sensing even if she did detect Naruko’s presence decided to follow her. A part of her considered approaching the red-head since one reasons Naruko was working so hard was to pay back what she had taken from Naruto. But she decided that at the very least she should apologize to him in person.

Keeping her distance and her chakra as suppressed as possible, she was surprised when the red-head entered one of the nicer hotels the city had to offer. Naruko ducked down an alley before climbing an adjacent building hoping to catch some sight of the kunoichi. She did through a window as she emerged from an elevator that exited into a penthouse on top of the hotel. From her vantage point she watched as Karin stripped out of her clothes before heading to the kitchen to pour herself some champagne. She then headed straight towards the back of the penthouse and to a fenced off area that she knew housed one of the Hotels key attractions an outdoor private pool and Jacuzzi.

Her curiously getting the better of her, Naruko leapt to the building where in a matter that would make Jiraiya proud she scratched at the wooden fencing until she had made a small peeping hole. She looked through it and stared in shock just as Karin sat down on the edge of the whirlpool tube behind a partially submerged Naruto. On either side of him were an equally naked Tayuya and Fubuki. He leaned back into the naked red-head who gave him a sip of her drink as she said, “It was nice of Tsunade to let you off of your medical leave so that you could spend the day with us. I would have hated to rent this penthouse for my business meeting only to have no one waiting for me when I got back.”

Naruto nodded as he said, “Yeah, once she learned from Rin that I had been injured she said I would be getting nothing but bed rest for the next week. I’m glad you suggested it.”

Fubuki smiled as she rubbed a hand on her lover’s chest to say, “And how much rest have you been getting under your personal medical teams care.”

Karin answered as she had recently been taking medical classes in her role as a reservist shinobi of Konoha, since due to the special chakra nature, she often could get result as good if not better than even Tsunade or Sakura. “About as much as you’re probably thinking.”

Tayuya grumbled, “I should have become a fucking medic.”

Naruto turned to the red-head saying tenderly although his voice sounded strained, “But then you wouldn’t be able to help Koyuki as her manager.”

Tayuya’s reply of, “But I’d get more access to your cock,” Was swallowed by the eruption of Koyuki as she surfaced from beneath the whirlpool’s surface. Although her back was turned towards Naruko, she could hear the smile in the woman’s voice as she asked, “How was that Naruto?”

“You were down there for almost five minutes,” the blond answered.

“She might have done better if she wasn’t trying so hard to make you cum,” Fubuki said as her hand slipped below the water. Naruto grunted as she began to stroke him and from the way Koyuki’s arms had also still been moving. Naruko suspected she was aiding the Snow Country’s princess efforts.

Naruto smiled as he said, “Still that’s quite impressive for a civilian. Somebody’s been training hard lately.”

Koyuki continued to stroke her lover beneath the water’s surface as she said, “Well it’s for the upcoming Princess Gale movie. When we find the right script I want to be able to get started on it right away.”

Naruto leaned back as he said, “Really, I thought it was because of all the shinobi training you’ve been doing as of late.”

Koyuki immediately asked in surprise, “Who told you?”

“You did,” Naruto replied leaning forward and sticking his hand in the water Koyuki gasped as she suddenly stiffened making Naruko guess Naruto was fingering her snatch. She could tell from the way his other arm was moving he was running it along Koyuki’s thigh. Staring up at his lightly moaning princess he said, “I’m hurt to think that you didn’t think I’d notice the changes to your body.”

“W-what changes?” Koyuki moaned as the other women began to get into the act. Karin slipped into the water behind Naruto due to his moving forward. She pushed her breasts up against his back while her hands moved up and down his chest. Fubuki meanwhile leaned forward to take one of Koyuki’s nipples into her mouth, while Tayuya disappeared beneath the water’s surface to enjoy Naruto one-eyed serpent.

“Come now,” Naruto said almost reproachfully, “These thighs although always shapely now have the tone of an athlete.” Koyuki leaned back further as Naruto added another digit to her cunt, while moving his other hand up to her arm and then down to her hand. Holding it up he linked his fingers with hers he said, “And these delicate hands are developing the callouses that one often seen when training to properly hold and throw kunai. But the question is why?”

Koyuki leaned forward to take Naruto face between her hands as she replied, “Because I don’t want to just be the princess that gets locked away in a tower waiting for her prince to come home. I want to be there at your side as you face your foes and help you triumph over them.” She leaned forward then tasting his lips, but whimpered as he withdrew his fingers from her quim.

Pushing her back he said, “Still why not tell me. I could help you train.”

“Um, do we really have to talk about that now,” Koyuki asked. “I think I’d much rather we…”

Naruto placed his fingers against her mouth causing Koyuki to suck on them to taste herself as he said, “Trust me, you’re going to enjoy this training.”

With his other hand he pulled Tayuya from beneath the water causing her to say, “Hey, I wasn’t fucking done with that.”

“Don’t worry. You’ll be filled up soon enough, but let’s have a little training exercise. All four of you get on your hands and knees on top of the water.”

Naruko could see all of the women’s faces light up as they scrambled to follow his command. Although Koyuki struggled a little to stay on top of the water’s surface, she managed to eventually succeed. Naruto stood behind her before making a plus hand-sign causing three clones to appear, each took a position behind one of his three remaining lovers. Rubbing Spring Country’s ass affectionately he said, “Alright, let’s see how well you can maintain your concentration under extreme stimulation.”

Naruto then pushed his dick inside of Koyuki while each of his clones pleased their partner in various other ways. The clone behind Fubuki buried his face behind the pink-haired kunoichi while the one behind Karin began to finger her snatch as he fondled her tit with his other hand. Tayuya’s clone began to lick at her anus while also working three fingers in and out of her pussy. But from Naruko’s vantage point she could see that all four women wore masks of ecstasy as they were pleasured by their particular Naruto.

Naruko felt her own quim began to grow moist at the display as she began to focus almost exclusively on Koyuki. Naturally as the most inexperienced at molding chakra, she had the hardest time remaining on the water’s surface. She began to sink, but before she completely slipped beneath the surface Naruto easily lifted her as he pulled her back up against his chest after wrapping an arm around her stomach.

Naruko grew tunnel vision as she zeroed in on where Naruto and Koyuki were joined as he pulled his lover up and down on his dick. Unable to resist any further, she began to rub her own cunt through the material of her orange pants, which actually looked like longer than normal shorts on her. Despite the thick material, she had a hard time holding back her own moans, as she began to lose herself to the pleasure and her imagination ran wild with thoughts of how good it must be to be as stuffed as Koyuki appeared to be.

Naruko began to notice the other women as well as her attention turned to Fubuki, who much like the princess she guarded found the clone entertaining her pounding away at her pussy from behind. However, while she was still on her knees her Naruto was holding her arms behind her back by her elbows as he slammed his hips against her ass. With a look of pure ecstasy on her face she moaned out, “Mhmmm, you dick is hitting me so deep stud. D-don’t stop.”

Her clone began churning away even faster as he grunted, “You should know by now that stopping midway just isn’t my style.”

Fubuki tried to look over her shoulder, which was difficult considering every time he bottomed out he poked her womb making her want to look forward to shout in pleasure. But she managed to say, “O-OH! I…know that…I…Just love the way…you can’t…FUCK…help to take it as …right there…as a challenge.” Naruto couldn’t help but chuckle as she was right. Letting go of her arms, she fell forward so that her face was pressed against the water’s surface as he increased the speed and strength of his thrusts.

Naruko heard the plop of something hitting the water and looking towards Karin could see that it was the red heads glasses. The blonde woman also dropped to her knees as she pressed her face harder against the hole she had made as she slid her hand inside her pants to begin to stimulate her quivering pussy directly. She let out a little whimper as she slid a finger inside her snatch and the nerve endings inside her were stimulated for the first time.

Focusing back on the action she could see that unlike the other Naruto present, Karin’s was standing on the water in a crouch behind the kunoichi. His hands were gripping her small breasts as he rutted away at her like a beast. Her Naruto leaned forward to lick against her back before tracing his tongue up to her neck. Reaching her ear, he whispered something in it which Naruko couldn’t make out. But the kunoichi nodded her head, and so Naruto moved back to her shoulder where he bit down. The results were instantaneous as Karin screamed in release as she came hard coating his dick in her release even as he began pumping his seed into her. She began to sink into the water, but Naruto easily picked her up and carried the glassy eyed kunoichi to the whirlpool’s edge and set her down gently on a towel.

“Hey fucker,” another red-head’s voice called out, “If she’s down and out. Put the fucking cock to some use.”

Naruko’s attention moved to Tayuya to see that she was being held above the water by her Naruto as she faced him with her legs wrapped around his hips. The Naruto that had just made Karin cum said, “But Tayuya, your pussy is already being used.”

Despite his words the clone allowed himself to sink into the water as he approached the red-head as she replied, “You know where I fucking want it.”

Coming up behind her, the clone said, “But I want to hear you say it.”

“My ASS!” Tayuya said her voice rising in volume as the clone jammed his dick in her backdoor.

Naruko couldn’t tear her eyes away as she watched Naruto’s ass move while he pounded away at the red-head’s rear. She watched as Tayuya reached back to pull his head against her shoulder even as the Naruto in front of her sucked on the breasts she was putting on display.

The clone buried in her snatch not having the advantage of just cumming said, “F-fuck…I’m at my limit…”

“N-no,” Tayuya moaned pulling away from a kiss that she was sharing with the Naruto in her ass, “H-hold on…l-let’s come together…”

Naruko saw the clone grit his teeth and nod while the clone behind her began to move even faster. Tayuya began chanting, “Cum!” over and over again before leaning back to blow on the Naruto fucking her rear’s ear. He stiffened as he slammed forward, and pressed on Tayuya’s clit causing her to stare up at the sky while shouting, “FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!”

But she was joined by the Naruto in her pussy as he shouted, “AARRRGGHHHH!” while he shot rope after rope of his seed and painted her womb white as the Naruto in her ass did the same.

As the three recovered from their orgasms, the sound of a body sinking into the water caught Naruto’s attention. Focusing again on Fubuki, she could see the pink-haired kunoichi was kneeling partially submerged in the water. Her mouth was open as her Naruto fisted his cock several time before shooting his cum onto her waiting tongue. A few of the strands missed hitting her cheek or hair. She swallowed quickly before sticking her tongue out once more and let it hang below where he still slowly stroked his tool. Naruto angled his tip down to her waiting tongue and coaxed the last few globs onto it. She swallowed it and moaned in pleasure as her clone burst into smoke.

Fubuki then moved to where Naruto was still holding Koyuki as he pushed and pulled her on his dick. She began to suckle on one of Koyuki breasts and she also began rubbing her clit. With the added stimulus Koyuki climaxed and gave Naruko a bird’s eye view as Naruto’s nuts contracted while he pumped his seed into the princess after burying himself into her as deeply as possible. The blonde woman also experienced her first climax which caught her by surprise as soon of Naruto’s seed began leaking down his cock from the Spring Country Princess’s overflowing snatch. To prevent her own cries from joining Koyuki’s she bit down on her knuckle hard as her hips jerked sporadically and her orgasm soaked into her underwear and pants.

Naruto sat back into the water as Koyuki and Fubuki shared a kiss in the aftermath of the princess’s release. Breaking it Koyuki said dreamily, “Fubuki…don’t take this the wrong way…but I think I’d like Naruto to be my trainer from now on.”

Fubuki smirked as she replied while pressing herself against his left side, “Why would I take offense at that? I’m going to sign up for his next training session myself.”

Naruto smiled as both Karin and Tayuya joined them in the same spots they had been before the “Training Session,” had broken out. Tayuya added her two cents as she said, “You can mark me down for that too.”

Karin quickly agreed so Koyuki feeling his still hard cock inside her spun around on his lap as she began to slowly raise and lower herself on him asked, “So what do you think Naruto-sensei? Do you want to help us train in how to maintain our concentration? I’m sure you find plenty of willing students looking to learn from your stiff instructions.”

Leaning back into Karin’s stomach as Koyuki slow ride turned into a brisk gallop, Naruto replied, “How can I possible turn down such an opportunity?”

Koyuki moaned in response which was the only signal the other women present needed to get involved as well as they began to aid the two connected lovers in achieving release. Naruko, tore her eye from the hole as she became self-conscious of her soiled clothes. Sliding her hand from her jeans she stared at her cum covered fingers, but resisted the urge to suck them clean. Hearing the sounds of Naruto and his lovers letting themselves go again, she leap to a nearby building and quickly headed to the small motel where she was staying alone.

*****************************

Upon sneaking back into her motel room she had quickly stripped in order to wash away the evidence of her indulging in her female form. Over the past two months she had found it harder and harder to resist as the chemicals and hormones of her body made their desires known. Now standing under the spray of the water she continued to find herself haunted, by how good her self-exploration had felt. That and the images of the Naruto’s lovers’ faces as they experienced the deep satisfaction of being filled in a way that only a woman could know. Instinctually, she knew that the finger that she had slid into herself early would feel like nothing compared to the dick those women had enjoyed.

Naruko stepped out of the shower and pushed those thoughts from her mind. While she was no longer as bitter about her female body, she still refused to succumb to what she felt was simply the hormones of the gender given to her by Kyuubi. Chalking the weakness she had let overcome her earlier up to simply the highly arousing display Naruto and his lovers had put on, she told herself that in the future she would be better prepared. After all, now that she had indulged the one time it wouldn’t be such a mystery in the future.

Wrapping a towel around her body and one around her head to dry her hair, she stepped from the bathroom and sat on the bed. Turning on the television her eyes bugged out their sockets as her room was filled with the sounds of a women moaning as she was pumped by a large muscled man. Cursing the last occupant of the room for leaving it on a porn channel, she fumbled with the remote before succeeding in changing the channel.

Turning it to a channel that was in the middle of a commercial she began to pull the towel around her body open. Her attention was pulled back to the TV as the announcer said, “We now return you to your movie, Make Out Paradise.”

Again, Naruko felt like curing as she looked for the remote as her towel slipped from her body, but stopped in her search as the movie began to play. Catching the last act where the protagonist had confessed his love to Koyuki’s character and they decided to celebrate their shared desires as only lovers could, Naruko watched mesmerized as Koyuki began to moan in pleasure. Despite the version on the television being edited even more than the theater one, and the knowledge that the bits of skinship being shown was not Koyuki, Naruko’s insiders knowledge that the moans she was hearing were the same as the ones she had drank in earlier that day had an effect on her.

The sounds of Koyuki’s pleasure filled moans took her back to that afternoon and the sun soaked roof where she had seen pure female satisfaction put on display. Unable to escape the sights and sounds of her theater of the mind, Naruko raised her leg resting the heel of her foot on the edge of the bed as she began to gentle stroke her pussy lips. Finding the proof in her wetness that despite her early resolve not to indulge in such things her body knew what it wanted, Naruko slide a finger inside her and moaned as she fell back onto the bed. Her other hand quickly sought out her breast where she tweaked and played with her nipple as her cries joined in harmony with Koyuki’s coming from the television. Somewhere in the back of her mind she wondered if much like the princess whose cries of pleasure were egging her on, she would also find someone that filled her with a desire to become something more than she was now. But, such thoughts were for later as she fell deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole of pleasure.

Next chapter: Ino

Author’s Note: Well, let me first thank everyone who takes the time to review. Knowing this story is so well received really keeps me motivated. Also, for those reading the edited Fanfiction dot net version, you can find the unedited one on my FicWad account. Just use the link located on my profile page.

In keeping with the release schedule I mentioned in one of my journal entries on DeviantArt, link to that is also on my profile, I will release this chapter on AFF in around a month or so. So until next time take care, sincerely the Lemon Sage.
Sign up to rate and review this story