Categories > Original > Humor > Diary Of A Teenage Fangirl.

Skyrim Progress and Fic things.

by MCR-99 3 reviews

Do I really need to explain the title? No, I don't think so.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-04-13 - 293 words

0Unrated
Right, first order of business.
I deleted my last post. I was like really bitchy and shit at the end of it, and when I read the reviews I got that little voice saying "oh god sadie what have you done..?" and out of sheer awkwardness I binned it.

Also, the song Kissing In Cars (which I is listening to now) is just... awwhhhssss :33
I need a boyfriend who likes PTV to just sing that to me.. please?

I KNOW MY PERF BOYFRIEND. LEMME DESCRIBE HIM.

My perfect boyfriend has:

- Kellin's looks.
- Vic's personality.
- Tony's shyness (I like shy guys..)
- Vic's voice and talent.
- Gerard's creativity.

Of course he has to be my age, although I do take that lyric in Kissing In Cars to heart: "No such thing as too young.."

Le Sigh

Anyway, Skyrim progress.

SKYRIM PROGRESS IS HERE!

Esmarelda is in the Imperial legion now, and has completed the questline. My level in the Imperial's is Legate, which is classy as fuck.

THAT'S IT I GUESS.

Anyway, now to my fics.

I'm going to update This Blood Evacution in like a second or so, so wait for that. I'll put in my OC of course, she hasn't been mentioned yet. Not spoiling the chapter details, you'll have to read it.
I might also write a new poem, like a love one idk? Kissing In Cars made me all mushy and ugh I hate being mushy. Emotion, for me, is overrated. (Bandslam references ftw.)
So... uhhh... that's all. I'd update on Chemical Kids, but my mind is blank for that for the minute.

Also, we're finally going to the Cinema tomorrow. My final day of the Easter holiday. Sighs. I don't like school.

RIGHT. FIC TIME.
Sign up to rate and review this story