Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Masochist

Blinding Lights

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Jessie tries a little experiment on Hisoka while Tsuzuki and Tatsumi find a useful clue in the apartment. Borderline lemon here.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Horror - Characters: Hisoka,Tatsumi,Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-04-18 - 581 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Nine: Blinding Lights:

The search turned up more clues about the girl Hisoka was staying with.

"Tsuzuki, look," Tatsumi said. His former partner looked to see the man holding seven Polaroid shots in his hand.

"What are those?" he asked. Tsuzuki took them and looked at each one. A girl was the subject of these photos. She looked like a porn star with how she posed in them. Her clothes, or, lack thereof, showed much of her pale skin. One of the photos had her wearing the same panties Watari showed them earlier. Tsuzuki looked through each photo again and again/. I've seen her before/, he thought.

"Something wrong?" Tatsumi asked. The older shinigami looked up.

"Tatsumi," he said. "Does this girl look familiar to you?" The secretary looked at the pictures. He narrowed his eyes.

"Didn't she come by Ju-Oh-Cho one day?" Tatsumi asked.

"I'm not sure…" Tsuzuki replied. He pulled out his cell phone and dialed up Watari. "Hey Watari, it's me. I need you to look up the something on the surveillance tapes from a few weeks ago."

Hisoka sat in his dark living room, smirking as Jessie watched him.

"So," she said. "What do you want tonight?" Hisoka licked his lips.

"Come here," he said, patting his lap. The demon leaned forward.

"Well then," she said. "I shall do that." Jessie came over and sat on Hisoka's lap and smirked at her toy. "I have something for you, hang on."

"For me?" Hisoka asked. Jessie dipped her finger in pale pink powder on the end table and put it on her lips.

"Close your eyes," she commanded. Hisoka complied, smiling. The demon leaned in and gave him a deep kiss on the lips. She waited five seconds before sliding her tongue in his mouth. Her hands rested on his shoulders before breaking off. Jessie looked him in the eye.

"Feel any different?" she asked. Hisoka panted. He could feel his heart racing without touching his chest.

"Hisoka?" Jessie asked. The shinigami felt his blood racing in his body as he pinned her down and kissed her. He roughly grabbed her shoulders and climbed on top.

"Take me to your room," she whispered. Hisoka grabbed her hands and complied with her request. He shoved her down on his bed. Jessie licked her lips at him.

"Do me!" she commanded. "Take it!" Hisoka leaned down and kissed her. She reached in pulled him closer. His hand slipped under her black robe. Her tongue darted straight into his mouth. The shinigami paused with such shock. The heat in his body pushed him for more. Hisoka's hands moved to her sash. It didn't take him long to pull it off. The mood changed when his hands turned her skin. A violent scream filled his head. He shut his eyes and drew back. Jessie looked up at him.

"Something wrong?" she asked. Hisoka forced a kiss on her lips. Jessie kissed him back. The shinigami reached for her breasts and another screamed filled his head. Hisoka clenched his teeth. Stop! Please stop! Stop! Hisoka drew back, clutching his head. Jessie sat up, puzzled.

"Hisoka?" she asked. The boy climbed off of her and ran out of the room.

"Hisoka?" the demon asked again. She was met by the sound of vomiting. Jessie laid back and groaned. Damn/, she thought. /Oh great, I'll have to change tactics now. Her lips curved into a cat-like smile. Still, that didn't seem too bad actually…
Sign up to rate and review this story