Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Everybody scream

Female Species in Frank's car

by mcraddikt 0 reviews

After the break up.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-04-19 - 1565 words

1Funny
Hey guys, I'm pretty sure no one is going to be reading this given the fact that its been two years that I've updated, but I'm back! I'm sorry for disappearing out of the blue but at some point I started to lose interest in MCR and I moved onto Panic! At the Disco (I know I'm horrible) but I don't know whether it was the band breaking up or the fact that Gerard is sexy as hell, but I decided to take this story back on. Also another reason I stopped was because I just couldn't come up with something for the chapter, meaning I had a huge writers block (obviously). But if there is anyone reading this story I promise that I will be updating again. I actually got a new idea so I'm excited for that and my writing skills have improved so be expecting longer chapters! So anyways I'm gonna go, but enjoy!

Feeling empty is underestimate of what I was truly feeling. It was as if I had nothing more to live for, as dramatic as that may sound it was true. And although we had only gone out for a little more than four months I had grown so close to Gerard as well as my love for him. Then it turns out that he has feeling for someone else, and it's not even a girl! I mean it's not like I have a problem with gay people, or bi in this case, but I mean he was my boyfriend. Maybe I wasn't doing something right? Or maybe I was a beard? Oh dear lord this is just absolutely horrible. I shouldn't have broken up with him, or maybe it's good that I did. What if he turns out to be full on gay?! How humiliating would that be?! I sighed not wanting to think of this matter anymore.
I got up and walked downstairs for the first time this weekend. Ever since I broke up with Gerard. I just locked myself in my room and didn't come out unless I had to eat or pee, I didn't talk to anyone, not even Heidy. I still hadn't told her that her boyfriend was the reason that we broke up in the first place, I just don't know if I should tell her at all. I walked into the living room where Heidy and my brother were playing Call Of Duty.
"Suck it!" Heidy yelled at my brother jumping up in excitement.
"I can't believe it lost... to a girl." He shuttered in disgust.
"We'll you better believe it, 'cause that's what just happened." Heidy gloated her victory for a little longer before they realized that I was in the room.
"Hey, how you doing?" Heidy said rushing over as quicksand her short legs could take her.
"I just decided that it had been enough of moping around and it was time to get on with my life." I said in one sentence leaving me breathless.
"That's the spirit. Now what should we do?" She said cheerfully.
"Actually I have to do something, I'll be back soon tell my mom I went out for a bit." I said grabbing my black leather jacket and made my way out the door, leaving both my brother and Heidy confused. I began walking deciding that some fresh air would help me clear my mind and give me the ability to think things over. I pulled out my phone and turned it on for the first time since I got home on Friday. As presumed there were twenty missed calls from Gerard and fifteen messages all from him. I cleared all of the messages as well as voice mails with out looking at them or hearing them because I knew that I would just end up calling him and getting back together. I scrolled through the many contacts I had until I landed on the name of the I was both scared and nervous to talk to. I hesitated slightly before pressing the "call" button.
----
I drummed my finger tips on the table biting my nails. Obviously I was nervous. I took a sip of White Chocolate Mocha and placed it back on the table. God, why was time going so slow? Where was this boy? I don't got his time. I heard the light bell ring followed by footsteps and I turned around to see the Frank.
"Hey Frank." I greeted him.
"Hey Val." He took a seat across from me looking confused.
"I um... Wanted to talk to you about something." I said not knowing how to start this conversation.
"Shoot."
"Well, as you may know Gerard and I broke up on Friday." I began, he nodded slightly waiting for me to continue. "And I don't know if Gerard has told you the reason why we broke up."
"No actually Gerard hasn't talked to anyone since the break up." He said quietly. I winced slightly at the thought of Gerard in pain, but managed to brush it off and continue.
"Okay well this is gonna be awkward, but I just need you to promise that you won't say anything to anyone about what I'm gonna tell you, not even Heidy." I warned him.
"I promise." He agreed.
"You." I said flatly earning a strange look for him.
"What?"
"You."
"What about me?" He urged me to answer.
"Your the reason I broke things off." I explained. A thick wave of silence and tension filled the lonely café.
"I don't understand."
"Remember the night at the party? When we were playing truth or dare and you guys were dared to kiss each other?" He nodded following along.
"Well he felt something." I continued. "He avoided me for days until I demanded to know what was wrong. At first he denied knowing what I was talking about, but on Friday he confessed his feelings." I finished giving him a moment to process what I had just said. Then all of a sudden it was like something clicked inside him, his facial expression changed immediately.
"Val this is big. I mean I can't not tell Heidy." He spoke slowly.
"You can't! No one knows! You can't do anything about it, don't even tell Gerard okay? You need to let him come out and tell you himself."
"Val-"
"You promised." I reminded him making him quiet down.
"Okay."
"Thanks" I peered down at my half empty coffee cup, not knowing what else to do. We sat there in silence for a while just trying to comprehend what was going on at the moment. It felt nice, almost comforting. And besides the circumstances I felt close to Frank, perhaps it was because of the secret that we now share.
"I'm sorry." His voice broke me out of my train of thought.
"What?" I said this time being the one confused.
"I'm the one that caused all this. If I had just said no to the dare you and Gerard would still be together."
"We were all drunk that night. I don't think that you could have said no even if you had wanted to. Plus technically it's Bob's fault for requesting that but whatever, don't sweat it." I said flashing him a reassuring smile which he returned. We decided that our conversation was over and we walked out of the café.
"Thanks for coming Frank." I said giving him a quick hug.
"No problem." I was about to walk in the direction of my house when I felt Franks hand pull me back.
"You aren't walking home are you?" He questioned me.
"Maybe."
"I can't let you walk all alone, it's already getting dark and your house is pretty far away."
"It's only a few blocks away from here." I argued.
"Nope. Your coming with me." He said crossing his arms trying to look intimidating, but failing due to the fact I was slightly taller than him. I took a look around and realized that he was right, the sun was starting to set and it was going to begin, to grow dark any minute. I finally gave in and followed him to his car.
"Excuse the mess I wasn't expecting a female species to be in my car." He apologized. The car ride back to my house was surprisingly quiet and when I finally arrived he pulled into my drive way and hugged me before I went inside. I waved bye and opened my door to be greeted by the warmth of my house followed by the smell of Mexican food. I started for my room but was stopped by Heidy calling after me.
"Hey I'm really tired do you think you could tell my mom I went to sleep?" I said.
"Sure, but um where did you go?" She asked curiously.
"I went out for a walk to clear my mind." I lied not wanting her to know I was with Frank. She eyed my cautiously before dismissing me with a head nod. I opened the door to my room and collapsed on my comfortable bed before drifting off into a deep slumber.

Please, please review if anyone is reading this! Let me know what you think about Frank and Gerard and how Val handled everything. And what about Heidy? Again sorry for not updating in forever! Laterz. (Hopefully I won't disappear this time)
Sign up to rate and review this story