Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

Chapter 3

by mcrobsessed99 3 reviews

That could only be the voice of... I turned around and looked right into the hazel eyes of the man with the raven-black hair.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-04-19 - 626 words

5Exciting
I held my breath and stood still in the doorway.
Waiting.
Just waiting.
"Hey, fag, move it!" yelled a random guy behind me, obviously trying to get into the club.
I stepped aside and let him pass, but not without a push on my shoulder.
I stumbled sideways and ran into a random coat rack.
I really hope I didn't just cause so much attention to myself...
Keeping my eye on the black-haired guy, I ran to find Jess. Maybe if he did notice me he'd leave me alone if I were with Jess.
As I sqeezed through the crowd, I saw Jess at the bar.
Without thinking, I went right to her, like a magnet.
I sat next to her, all the while keeping a close eye on the guy.
"Hi Frankie, babe!" She slurred. How could she be this drunk already?
She grabbed my hands and lifted herself into my lap.
She started kissing my cheek and nibbling on my ear until finally I told her to stop.
"Why babe?" She whined.
I could feel the guy's eyes on me. Do I dare turn around?
I lifted Jess back into her own chair and got up.
"Drink, sir?"
That could only be the voice of...
I turned around and looked right into the hazel eyes of the man with the raven-black hair. He had a sweet, yet smirky smile on his face.
He definitely recognized me.
"Uh...no thanks..." I replied quietly, hiding behind my hair.
"I'm Gerard, by the way," he told me, leaning over the side of the bar.
I tried to shrink down, to not be seen.
I'm short anyway, what am I doing?
I walked off into the crowd again to find Ray, leaving Gerard to himself.
So his name is Gerard...
That seems so cute--
Frank, what are you thinking?
When I found Ray, he was dancing with random slutty girls.
Sometimes I wonder about him.
But, what the hell, I joined him anyway.
For about 20 minutes we were dancing.
"Hey," yelled Ray over the music, "let's get a drink!"
I shrugged, "okay, why not?"
One drink couldn't do much.
We made our way to the bar. I didn't see Gerard anymore, so that was good. I guess he was done bartending for the night.
Jess saw we were there and come over and sat next to me, leaving me between Ray and her.
Ray and I both had a beer.
As I took my first sip and turned around on the chair to survey the club again, I was face to face with Gerard.
"Hi," he smiled seductively.
I nearly choked to death.
"Remember me?" he asked.
"Uh, yeah..." I said quietly, still coughing.
Ray gave me a look. I knew exactly what it meant.
"Well that's good!" Gerard said, and smiled the cutest and most seductive smile I have ever seen.
It was enough to make me want to go right back into his arms.
He pulled me to the back of the club and wrapped me in his arms. Just what I had wanted...wait what?
"I've missed you," he told me.
It was one night. How can he be this in love with me?
"Frank--" he said before I cut him off.
"How do you know my name?" I demanded, pulling away from him. "We didn't know anything about each other. It was one night. One night!"
"Let me explain..." he murmured.

*******
I'm so sorry about the cliffhangers guys. Lol, the next chapter will be up very soon! After a couple of reviews are done it'll be up ;) pressure's on you! lol. ALSO ADDED ON MORE!
Please R+R!
I also have a question....
Should these be longer?
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

xoxo cass
Sign up to rate and review this story