Categories > Original > Romance > This Blood Evacuation Is Telling Me To Cave In

Chapter Eight.

by MCR-99 2 reviews

Kidnapped.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-04-20 - 1426 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Eight.

"Please, just for one minute, can I see him?" I plead with the head doctor. Here I am, San Fransisco's General Hospital, begging to see Vic. He had to be alive, I just knew it.

"I'm sorry, Sadie. But, the doctor's are incredibly busy right now." The doctor apologised. "But, I'll let you know when you can see him."

"Thank you." I say to the doctor, before sitting back in my seat. I take a magazine from the table beside me, and flick through the pages. Then, I heard a familiar voice.

"Ms. Hobbs, can you please come with us? We'd like to ask you a few questions." I look up, right into the eyes of Ash and Sam. They weren't dressed how I last saw them, no, this time they wore police outfits. Well, detective outfits.

"What about?" I ask, hesitantly standing up.

"About the fire, and how it happened." Ash responded.

"You know how it started, you were there when it happened." I say, gritting my teeth.

"Ms. Hobbs, I have no idea what you are talking about." Ash said.

"Of course you do! Ash, you and Sam were there, remember? You made me burn my fucking flesh! Then, I dropped the lighter, causing the fire, which soon spread. You locked me in, but I got out. You said Vic was dead, and I killed both of you! Don't you remember?" I shout, and the people in the waiting room of the hospital turn to face the three of us. Ash then grabs my wrist tightly.

"Look, I remember alright?" She hissed at me. "But, remember what I said, before you killed me? You can't kill, what was never living."

I gulped, as Ash dragged me from the waiting room, bundling me into a car. Sam followed suit of course, climbing into the passanger seat of the rustic black Ford Fiesta. We then began to drive away from the hospital, driving me far away.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Far away." Sam told me, as Ash was driving.

"Where? Where are we driving to?"

"Somewhere far out of San Fransisco, where we can treat you any way we want, and not get done for it. But, we wouldn't get done for it anyway, as we aren't exactly real to the normal humans, they can't see us." Sam said. "Only you can see and feel us."

I gulped again, realising I had been kidnapped. Although, it wasn't really kidnapping, as my captors weren't exactly visible to the naked eye, as Sam had said. So, to others, I was just crazy, only I knew the truth.

We continued driving down the dusty, dirt road, and I looked out the tinted window at the road sign as we passed it. Route Guano, so we were hitting the border of Mexico, probably. We drove into the first city of Mexico we came across, which was El Paso, and got onto grit roads. We still continued driving, to an abandoned motel down the road. Ash pulled into the car lot, and unlocked the doors so we could get out. Sam got out first, and Ash glared at me through the tinted glass as Sam handed her a pair of handcuffs and ankle-bonds. Ash then opened the passanger door, my seatbelt was still on so I couldn't make a run for it.

"Give me your wrists, and ankles." She commanded, and I did as I was told to. I heard the chink of metal as the bonds were added, and then my belt was taken off, and I was removed from the car. Ash then pushed me toward the entrance of the motel.

"Now, walk." She commanded, and I began slowly shuffling, because of the bonds on my ankles, toward the door.

"Won't you get caught?" I ask.

"We are unseen, remember?" Sam said.

"Well, not so much now, but we have the proper clothes, so we can be easily passed as detectives, and since you started the fire, you can easily pass as a wanted criminal." Ash added.

We got to the door of El Paso Motel, and Ash opened it for me. I was the first to enter, Ash following suit, as was Sam. Ash took the lead, and made her way up to the counter. She talked in Spanish to the person behind the counter, a middle aged woman, who looked tired, either because she ran a motel, or she had a family of young children, so she looked like the typical resident in this desolate Mexican town. Well, we were on the outskirts of the city, who knew what it looked like inside the actual city itself. After a while, Ash handed over $100 for a room she got, and the receptionist handed over a little silver key. Ash then turned me towards the stairs.

"Walk. Top floor." She instructed, pushing me lightly on my shoulders. I stumbled forward, quickly regaining my footing, and began slowly walking. We made it to the top floor, and Ash told me to walk toward room number 209. I did so, and Ash opened the door and we got a look inside the place. It was like a typical motel room. The walls had plaster, mould and God knows what hanging from them, the ceiling looked as if it was going to collapse at any minute, and the floor looked as if it wasn't exactly a floor, just mud. Ash switched on the light, and I saw the furniture of this room. There was a double bed in the room, and I guessed it wasn't for me. The kitchen didn't exactly look appealing either, there was food everywhere and dirty dishes and dead rats, by the look of it. Ash brought me over to the radiator by the window, and shoved me into a sitting position. She took off my ankle bonds, but with the way Sam glared at me I didn't dare move. Ash tied me up to the radiator, tightly knotting the rope. Then, she held out a hand, and Sam placed a piece of cloth and a red ball gag in her hand. Ash then turned to me, strapping the ball gag into my mouth and tying the blindfold around my eyes.

"Let this be a warning." She spat at me. "You get violent, we taunt you. You try to escape, we hurt you. Because this is your first day here, and you can see us, not just hear us, we'll go easy on you. But, as the days fly, we will get harder on you. We're going to get to you, so badly, you will end up forgetting about that little boyfriend of yours, and by the amount we will hurt you, as we know you're going to try to escape so many times, you will be beaten and broken so badly, you'll have no choise but to.. die."

I squirmed under the cloth and gag, kicking my legs furiously. I heard Ash and Sam chuckle, and Ash commanded Sam to give her a whip. My blood instantly ran cold.

"Sam, give me the whip." Ash said. "Looks as if Sadie wants a beating now."

"Aw, Ash, can I do it please?" Sam asked, pleading by the sound of it.

"Fine." Ash handed her the whip, and I got my first whipping, on my ankle. I screamed through the ball gag, my scream getting louder and higher with each beating I took. I heard the laughs of Ash and Sam as they took turns to torture me. After many hours, Ash spoke to me again, in a cold, chilled whisper, a threat.

"You're our little play-toy now."

How I was gonna write this was, I get interogated by the police (who would be Ash and Sam) but then I decided to pro-long the ending, by adding a kidnapping bit. (I won't add BDSM though, oh hell no.) So, I'll be adding three more chapters of this, the final chapter being a huge authors notice thing, like a news report on what happened to the characters and stuff. This sound really really exciting, and I can't wait for you guys to read it, it should be really good and thrilling.

Hope ya liked this chapter, you finally got an update outta me!

Rate and Review, even tell ya friends! Anything to get more readers! (I know that sounded super-attention-seeky, but this deserves to be read, as I love this fic, and the band itself! (The band being PTV, and the other bands involved too.)

xoxo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story