Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Don't Ever Look Back

Private Time

by lalatherapist16 1 review

How did she smile?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-21 - 603 words

0Unrated
Ren was right there in the gym, standing with a girl and talking to her. I saw Cherry, Lily and Bandit sitting on the bleachers, hair braided and in little dresses like Ren's. I smiled at Bandit, who waved slightly back. Frankie ran over to his girls.

"Hey Ren." I said awkwardly. "Got the clothes." I sounded like a moron.

"Okay. I'll be back in a second, Lucy." she patted the other girl's shoulder and came over to me. She took the basket out of my hands and put it on her hip like she had Bandit. "This way." we walked all the way back through the school to the home economics rooms. There was ten washers and ten dryers.

"So you wanted to talk?" she asked as she sorted our clothes into separate piles and started each in one machine.

"It's a little personal." I bit my lip, looking at her. She was about my height, so I didn't have to look down or up. She raised her eyebrow at me again, waiting. "Right. You said before that you had little sisters and a niece." she said nothing. "Had."

"Yeah. And?" she shrugged. I felt so bad that I was making her talk about this.

"Did you lose everyone?" I asked, looking at he machine. There was a long silence.

"You can say that. I didn't really have them before. My mom and dad were always to busy fighting to notice me or my sisters, so I had to raise them basically. My older sister turned her back on our mom way before any of this started. The only people I really lost was my sisters." her voice was measured.

"Everyone else..." she paused for a dark laugh. "When the rules no longer applied in this world, I killed my parents. I'd wanted to for so long." She shook her head. "Then when my sister and her douche boyfriend came to me for help, I killed them too. I took the girls and we left for here. I made it alone." he voice finally sounded heavy with sadness.

I was in shock by her words. She'd killed most of her family. "How old are you?" I asked.

"I'll be nineteen in December." she said calmly. "Yeah, I know what you're thinking. 'You survived by yourself since you were fifteen'. Everyone says that." She clenched her fists. "I will survive this. Age doesn't matter now. Murder is overlooked. The laws are no longer in place." she came closer. "I could slit your throat and nobody would care."

I flinched. "Not that I will. You have a family. II have the girls and the school to take care of." She started to head to the door. "But know this, Gerard. I will kill you if I have to. I won't hesitate."

"I won't make that necessary then." I said as steadily as I could. "And if you do anything to my family, know I'll kill you too."

This was it. Leaders declaring themselves. The rules had been somewhat outlined. "Kay." she smiled at me sweetly. "Put the clothes in the dryer for me when they're done?"

"Sure." I smiled back. Everything had changed back. But now I knew what she was under that beautiful face and cute sun dress.

She was a strong girl who knew what had t be done. And I wasn't scared of her like I should be.

I was....attracted to her.











So possibly the last chapter for tonight. I have yet to eat dinner and it's almost 10pm here. So R+R and all that.

Hugs and Snappers,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story