Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I love you too much

Chapter 13

by pepe_soldier 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-04-22 - 834 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 13

Gerard's pov:

-I won't let you go ever again -Frank said after I kissed him.
-Me neither -I said and ran my fingers through his hair. He smiled tiredly and I smiled back.
-It was my mistake. I was looking for someone for comfort me, but I didn't meant to get into the new relationship that fast
-No, I could be smarter. I should just...run away with you. Somewhere where Jack won't ever find us. -he whispered.
-It's okay. Now it's all over. And Jack and the other guy.
-Jim, his name is Jim. He's Jack's younger brother.
-Is there anyone else from his family who could attack you?
-No. This was everything. Now we can continue living without any fear. -he said and we both smiled.
-It's late. You should go to sleep -I said.
-I don't feel like sleeping -he said.
-You should get some sleep. You had hard day -I said but he just shaked his head -Okay then -I shrugged.
Frank's pov:
-Are you hungry? -he asked me.
-Maybe a little
-You can take anything you want from a kitchen -he said and sat on the sofa. I went to the kitchen. I opened few cupboards. One was full of little boxes. I opened one box. Inside were pills. I looked on sign on it. It were pills for sleeping. Then I remembered something. I put one box in my pocket. I took another and went back to the living room.
-Gee, what is this?
-Um, that is... -he was mumbling
-You have issues with sleeping? -I asked and he just nodded slowly -Why you didn't told me?
-I don't know -he looked down.
-Since when are you taking it?
-Since break up -he replied silently. I sat next to him and hugged him. He hugged me back.
-Sorry -I whispered -I didn't meant that you wont be able to sleep because of that.
-I-It's okay, Frankie -he mumbled. He hugged me tighter -I'm so happy that you're back -he whispered. I closed my eyes and placed my head on his shoulder.
-How is your blood issues? -I asked silently.
-I'm getting thirsty more often and often
-What?!
-I can't control it anymore. Currently it's okay, but I'm scared. I don't want to hurt you, Frankie.
-Shh. It's okay, Gee. I understand.
-It's not okay. What if I hurt you in moment when I can't control myself? -I looked him in his beautiful hazel eyes. I remembered when they where red, maybe hour ago. He could hurt me then, but he didn't.
-You won't, don't worry -I whispered.
-How can you know that?
-Because you love me too much -I whispered and he smiled.
-That's true -ha said and I smiled.
-I have to go now. I'll just tidy up my house a little. It's total mess there.
-I just remembered. Why is your bathroom full of blood? -I freezed. He was inside. I didn't cleaned it for maybe a month.
-I didn't cleaned it. Th-That's all.
-From where is it?
-Um... -I couldn't think about any smart answer.
-You were selfharming? -Gee asked very silently and I nodded and looked down -And bedroom?
-Same -I mumbled.
-Why you didn't told me? -he hugged me again and I hugged him back.
-I didn't wanted you to worry about me
-I will always worry and take care about you -he whispered.
-I know -I whispered. He let me from hug few moments later -It's better that I go now -I said and stood up. Gerard stood up, too and then he kissed me.
-I will visit you tomorow morning -he said and I smiled.
-Okay. See you then -I walked to the door -Bye, Gee! -I said and opened the door.
-Bye, Frankie -I heard him saying. I was walking home fastly. I got genious plan. That pills gave me an awesome idea.
Gerard's pov:
Finally everything was okay. I went to the kitchen and opened cupboard with pills. I took one pill and swallowed it. I went to the bed and fell asleep in few moments.
Frank's pov:
After I tidied up the house, I went to the basement. Blood. I needed blood. I found two bags left in fridge. I took them both. Then I went back to the bathroom. It looked kinda strange without all that blood on the walls, but it doesn't matter. I opened the both bags and poured blood in a big jug. It still wasn't full, and I haven't any other blood here. I hadn't other choice. I took needle and pushed it in my vein on hand. I took enough blood and poured it in jug. Then I fastly took band aid and put it on the small wound that needle made.
-This have to work. It must! -I said -Then everything will be okay- I was mixing different cures, pills and a lot of other stuff. That's all from recipe I've read on internet. I just hope it's not fake
Sign up to rate and review this story