Categories > TV > Power Rangers > Welcome to SPD

ch 5 Jelously not

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-28 - 2462 words

0Unrated


Tracy's POV

A few days later I walk inside the simulator and see Syd and Z training with Skitty and Kecleon. "Skitty use Shadow Ball." Z commands. Skitty produces a perfect Shadow Ball attack. "Kecleon doge it then use Rollout." Syd calls. Kecleon quickly dodges Skitty's Attack and its Rollout attack comes in zooming towards Skitty. "Skitty counter it with Double Slap." Z calls. Skitty blocks Kecleon attack and sends it flying backwards. "I knew that I was right the Skitty and the other don't need me anymore." I think to myself.

I turn around and walk out of the simulator trying not to cry and as soon as an exit the simulator the two Pokémon stop mid battle. "Syd any idea why they just stopped like that?" Z asks her friend. "Yeah I thought that I saw Tracy." she answers. "Really I thought that she was still in the infirmary." Z says. "Remember Kat said that she was released early." Syd says kindly reminding her friend. "Oh yeah I forgot." Z says remembering.

Outside the base in the training area I notice Sky and Bridge training with Beautifly, Blastoise, and Charizard. "Blastoise use Ice Beam" Sky commands. "Beautifly use Protect" Bridge yells. Beautifly creates a barrier and Blastoise's attack is bounced back. "That Ice Beam is starting to build up a lot of power" he comments. "Yes, and the Protect was great as well." Sky adds. Sky put Blastoise back in its Pokéball and Charizard took over. "Beautifly use Aerial Ace." Bridge commands. "Charizard counter with Steel Wing." Sky yells. The two Pokémon fly towards each other and as the two attacks can in contact with the other an explosion is created. When the smoke clears I'm glad to see the no one was hurt. "I was right the team doesn't need me anymore. Maybe it would be better if I left S.P.D." I say under my breath as I walk away hanging my head.

Normal POV

Kat is busy plugging in the test results from the experiment that Pikachu helped her with earlier. She takes her eyes off the screen for a few minutes and went to get the other file with the results from the experiment that she did last week and compared the two results. Before she has a chance she sees Cruger walk in. "Hello Commander." she greets. "How is the new project coming?" he asks. "Fine Commander right on schedule." she answers proudly. "Have you seen Tracy by any chance?" he asks. "Not since Dr. Felix released her a few days ago why?" she asks wondering why he is worrying about Tracy so much. "I can't find her anywhere." he explains.

"Have you checked the range or the Simulator?" she suggests figuring that those were the two places in the entire base Tracy would in except for the command center. "Yes she wasn't there." he says. R.I.C. walks in and has a folded piece of paper in his mouth. "What do you have boy?" he asks the robotic canine. R.I.C gives the piece of paper to him. "What is it Sir?" Kat asks. "It's a note." he answeres. "Who is it from?" she asks. "Tracy" he answers. Cruger reads the note to himself and when he finishes reading what is written a look of pure shock appeares on his face. "Doggie what did it say?" she asks him. "Kat call everyone to the command center I'll explain it there." he commands. "Yes Sir." She says following orders.

"Rangers reporting Sir" the four teenagers state in unison as they enter the Command Center. "Tracy has left S.P.D." Cruger tells them. "Why did she leave Sir?" Bridge asks very surprised. "This note explains it all." he says trying to calm the frazzled green ranger. Cruger reads the note aloud.

Dear everyone

I know that this is sudden but I feel that I have done all that I could possibly do in the battle against Grumm. I didn't want to hand in an official letter because I knew that you try to convince me that you still need me here. I couldn't force Pikachu and the other to leave because they love it here. I know if they continue to training at S.P.D. They will become even stronger than I could ever make them. So I guess that this is goodbye.

Tracy

Cruger folds up the note and looks back at the team. "So she left because she jealous of us training with Skitty and the others." Sky says. "I think that she thought that she lost their friendship." Bridge explains. "Come on Bridge that's impossible and no matter how long we train with them we will never be able to bring out their true power." Sky adds. "I know Sky, Tracy is the only person who can do that." Bridge says. "What do we do now commander?" Z asks. "I don't know cadet" he answers. "Shouldn't we go look for her?" Bridge asks. "That would work if she wanted us to find her." Kat adds. "What do you mean Kat?" Cruger asks. "Tracy left her morpher here so we can't track her." she explains holding Tracy's morpher in her hand.

Tracy's POV

Meanwhile in a cave in the forest outside the city I'm leaning on the wall near the entrance. "I know that I should have stayed and told everyone the real reason why I have been so weird lately. I know they would get mad to me for not telling them." I think to myself. I take off my backpack and take out my sleeping bag set it on the cave floor. I climb inside and rest my eyes for a few minutes.

Normal POV

Back in the base the alarm went off."Kat report" Cruger orders. "There is a robbery in progress at the gold depository." She informs. "What about Tracy?" Bridge asks. "Don't worry I'll go find her and bring her back home; I want the rest of you to stop that robbery." He growls. "Yes Sir" the rangers say together as they saluted. The cadets and Cruger morph and start to leave the command center. "Doggie wait" Kat shouts. She tosses Tracy's morpher to him. He thanks her and leaves the room and went to vechial bay. He hops onto his ATV and speeds off to find Tracy.

Tracy's POV

Back at the cave I wake up from my power nap luckily this time I didn't fall into a deep enough sleep to have the nightmare again and I look down at my watch. I decid to pack up and head back to the base. "It's time to head back home." I say as I walk out of the cave. "That's if you even make it back ranger." a mysterious voice says. I freeze in my tracks and slowly turn around I see a tall alien standing in the shadows. "Come out and face me coward." I yell into the forest. The alien slowly came out of the shadows. "So ranger why don't we cut the idle chit chat and just skip straight to the battle." the alien says smiling an evil smile. "Whatever you say creep." I say confidently. I reach for my morpher and notice that it's gone.

"Oh yeah my morpher is back at the base. I knew that." I think to myself. I have no choice but to fight the alien on my own without my powers. "Well for a small fry you have quite a fighting spirit" the alien says laughing manically. "What did you just call me?" I ask the alien. "You heard me Shrimp." it answers. "Well nobody I mean nobody calls me shrimp and get away with it." I say try to keep my composer. The alien pulls out a laser and fires it. I see the laser blast coming towards me "Oh crud" I think to myself. I try to dodge it but it's coming in to fast. When it hits me I fly backwards and a few seconds I feel my back smack against a tree. I feel a sharp pain flow through my entire body and I struggle to get back on my feet.

"Give up ranger." it says hoping that I would. "I'll never give up creep. No matter how many times you knock me down I'm going to get right back up again." I yell back. I get back on my feet but the alien had fires his weapon again. When my back hit the tree again my body slides down the trunk of the tree. All the way down I could hear the sound of fabric tearing and feel the bark price into the skin on my back. I land with my face in the dirt. "How about now ranger?" it asks laughing manically. I push myself up from the ground.I didn't have enough strength left. I fall back down in the dirt again.

"I maybe down but I'm not out yet creep." I say with my face in the dirt. "What was that I could hear you ranger with your face in the dirt in all." it says trying to make a joke. After the alien spoke those words I felt the adrenaline start to flow through my veins. I push myself off the ground and let out a battle cry. I charge towards the alien throwing punch after punch. "You call that a punch my grandma hits harder" it taunts. The next punch I throw I put everything I have into it. "Take this" I yell throwing my next punch.

When my punch landed the alien fly back about a foot, A few second later the alien gets back to its feet "How do you like them apples creep." I say. "You just got lucky ranger." it says. The alien charges in towards me and grabs my neck chokes me. Then it slams me against the tree so hard that I hear a loud pop. I didn't feel it considering the adrenaline is still flowing and a few second later he drops me. It stands two inches in front of me and is ready to fire his blaster again. I see another laser blast come out of nowhere and hit the alien sending him flying. Then I hear the sound of an ATV approaching.

Cruger's POV

"Commander" Tracy yells. I get of the ATV and ran over to her. "Tracy, are you OK?" I ask."Yes Sir I'm fine" she answers. I hand Tracy her morpher. She pushes herself back to her feet and stands ready to battle."So who is going to battle me now ranger you or the Shadow Ranger?" the alien asks trying to make her mad. "This battle is still on and now I'm going to make this battle all little more even sided." She says trying to make a heroic statement Then Tracy morphes.

"A girl as red ranger? I think that you commander made a bad choice considering that a girl could never handle the responsibly of leading a team." It says laughing super hard. "Oh that's it! You can call me small and weak but when you disrespects my commander you have just cross the line that you wished you hadn't creep." Tracy yells firing my weapons at the alien. "You just got lucky again ranger. Let's see if you can handle it when I turn up my blaster to three times the power." The alien says alien fires his weapon again. "Tracy no!" I yell as the blast hits her.

Tracy's POV

When the blast hits me I fly backwards and roll down a hill a few feet away and a few seconds later I finally reach the bottom of the hill. I use all my strength to get back on my feet a few attempts later I finally get to my feet. I slowly walk back up the hill. When I reach the top I face the alien ready to fight again. "Well ranger I'm impressed that you took all those attacks and clearly your body can not handle much more. Yet you still want to keep fighting even though you are clearly defeated." It almost sounds that the alien is complimenting me. "Like I said before no matter how many times you knock I'm just going to get right back up again." I yell. The alien takes out a baseball sized sphere and several krybots come out.

"Have fun rangers and red ranger remember one thing that you failed." The alien says as it slides back into the shadows "Hey come back and fight" I yell. "Tracy just let him go. We need to take care of these krybots first" he commands. "But commander" I say trying not to sound like I'm whining. Before he could say another word a krybot fire its laser beam attack at me. When it hits me I roll down the hill for the second time. As I'm rolling down the hill going faster and faster my head hits a few trees along the way. The last words the alien spoke "you failed" are ringing in my head. I reach the bottom of the hill everything went black.

Normal POV

Back at the top of the hill Commander Cruger easily defeats the krybots and starts to run down the hill fighting gravity along the way. He reachs the bottom of the hill and sees Tracy on the ground motionless. He walks over to her. "Tracy can you hear me?" he asks as he shakes her in an attempt to wake her up. He didn't get a response so he tries again. "Come on Tracy, please open your eyes." he beggs. He tries a third time and still failed to get a response. He picks her up carefully so not to make her injures worse. He slowly walks to the top of the hill. When he reaches the top his morpher went off. He walks back to his ATV and gently props her up against the right front tire.

"Doggie did you find Tracy yet?" Kat asks. "Yes I did, but so did one a Grumm's friends." Cruger answers. "What happened?" she asks in a very worried tone. "I'll tell everyone later but right now she needs immediate medical attention." he says. She tells him that she is sending the medics and that they would be there as fast as they could. He thanks her and waits for him what seemed like hours for the medics to arrive. When they arrive they place Tracy on an stretcher and slowly wheel her into the ambulance. Commander Cruger follows closely behind it as it drove to the base with the siren blaring.
Sign up to rate and review this story