Categories > Original > Humor > Diary Of A Teenage Fangirl.

BET YOU NEVER HAD A FRIDAY NIGHT LIKE THISS

by MCR-99 2 reviews

I'm sorry for that fail.. oh god..

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-05-10 - 300 words

0Unrated
Okay, so it's late

LATE?! IT'S NEARLY 9PM IN THE UK YOU FUCKTARD!

Chill, dude..

Anyway, so I wanted to run some stuff by you, like an idea and stuff..
Okay, so have you heard of the site.. Crovati? I got it from a Ohonison (or however you spell it) video. I don't even like the guy. I just got the idea.

Okay, so he does this thing from the site, where he 'solves the problem' or tries to. Basically, crovati is like a help line website thing, I don't know, I've never checked it out. Anyway, I was thinking I could use the topic in my blog so if there's anyone with that particular problem or whatever, that would be a way to solve it.. do you want me to do that? if you don't, I won't okay.

Also, and I have no idea how, seeing as I have a few videos on youtube, but I have two subscribers already. HOW?! WHAT MAKES YOU LIKE MY AWKWARDNESS?! LIKE SERIOUSLY?!

Right. So, I've written a oneshot, if you wanna read that, you can already see it. for when it goes, though, go onto my profile-io, and click on the thing entitled I've Been Up Here So Long I'm Going Crazy and a-read it. I hope you like it too :3

So. I guess that's it.
You guys know my ask.fm if you wanna chat or something, I mean, it's not like I have loads of dance partys or anything to go to.
Unless you count awkwardly dancing and singing to Pierce The Veil and Sleeping With Sirens and getting way too embarrased in front of my posters as a dance party.
Told you I'm awkward.
Let me google this crovati thing then.. TO GOOGLE!

flys away on da Nyan Cat
Sign up to rate and review this story