Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The World is Ugly

The World is Ugly

by biffy 0 reviews

Maya's mom died and her dad left a long time ago but when her careworker sends her to live with her dad,what will she do when she finds out he's Frank Iero?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2013-05-12 - 302 words

0Unrated
'Everything happens for a reason'
That's what mom used to say. Well,that's what it says in her diary,quite a lot actually. And that's all I've been reading all week. What else could I do? It's been 3 weeks since she died and staying in a foster home hasn't been very exciting.

They keep saying they're sending me to live with my dad soon. I wish they bloody would,this 'foster mother' is trying to force me into making friends with the twin girls nextdoor. I'd highly doubt they'd want to be friends with me considering the dirty looks they gave me when I got here.
Bitches.
Anyway,I'm going to have to end it here,I'll write more later.

I set down my diary on my bed before covering it with my pillow.
"MAYA!" Mrs Kenyon yelled from the bottom of the stairs.
I sighed before mumbling curse words under my breath and walking to the top of the stairs.
"Yes?" She frowned at my light blue hair.
It's improper to dye your hair such a stupid colour.
The first words the old hag said to me after her fake smile faded as the care workers left.
"Your care worker would like to talk to you" she said,putting her fake plastic smile on again.
I nodded before walking down the stairs past her and into the office.
I sat on deep blue sofa and looked up at my grinning care worker,Zoey.
I raise my eyebrow suspiciously.
"Why so happy?" I question and her smile grows wider.
"You'll be please to know,I've found your father" she said in her ever perky voice.
I smile,thinking about leaving this place before Zoey interrupts my thoughts by saying something that made my jaw drop.
"There's another thing too...He's Frank Iero."
Sign up to rate and review this story