Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The World is Ugly

Oh.

by biffy 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-12 - 377 words

0Unrated
Well,here I am. On my way to Frank Iero's house.
He's my dad. Like my actual dad. That's so weird.
I wonder why he left. I wonder why he never called or came to see us.
I don't really want to ask him because well,he's Frank Iero.
Well,I'm going to have to go,we're almost here.
Oh god,wish me luck!

As we pulled up to his house,I took out my headphones and stared up at my new home. I was terrified. As I got out of the car,I saw another car park up next to Zoey's battered old Fiat.
I walked to the back of the car and took my bags out of the boot,keeping my eyes on the other car.
A tall guy with dark ginger hair slowly got out of the car,a frown on his pale freckled face.
He looked pissed off,almost like he was sulking.
Then,from the driver's side of the car,out came somebody I certainly know.
Synyster Gates.
I genuinely had to stop myself from fangirling. I mean,Avenged Sevenfold have been one of my favourite bands for a while and I was definitely not expecting that.
Him and the ginger haired guy walked into the house without even a knock.

I took out my suitcase and Zoey and I made our way to the door,both biting our lips.
She knocked a few times before Frank came to the door and opened it with a smile on his face.
"Maya!" he hugged me as soon he saw me.
I hugged him back,trying not to be overwhelmed by the fact that he was hugging me. He then made a motion for us to come inside.
Zoey smiled but politely said she had to leave. Frank thanked her for bringing me before she left quickly.
He smiled at me and we walked into the living room where Synyster and the ginger haired guy were sat.
Synyster stood up and smiled.
"So you must be Maya?" He asked and I nodded,again trying not to fangirl.
The ginger guy stood up and walked forward,smiling.
"And this is my son,Nick..." I swear my heart missed a beat as he shook my hand.
Sign up to rate and review this story