Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The World Doesn't Do Exactly What You Want It To Now, Does It?

How Can You Expect Me To Make Friends?

by thankyou-forthevenom 0 reviews

Frank's Mum really was annoyed with him, although Frank failed to see why when he was doing the exact same things that she was doing when she was his age!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-05-14 - 697 words

1Ambiance
enjoy!

Frank went straight to the room his mum had told him was his, and looked around. It was pretty dull, full of the basics; a wardrobe, a full length mirror and a small bed in one corner. Then across from that there was a small chest of drawers and a wooden chair. It was more than he had expected, even though his parents and brought a fully furnished house to save the trouble of moving their whole house halfway across America.

He sat down on the bed and put his head in his hands. He didn’t want to go to school in three days. He didn’t want to traipse around the mall and buy new clothes that his mum deemed suitable for school, only for Frank to throw to the back of the wardrobe and never look at again. he didn’t want to have to walk up to the main desk in reception and say that he was new and needed to be shown around the school.

However, he knew that these were all things that had to be done.

His mum came up half an hour later, to announce that he had to help bring the boxes in. there weren’t very many, so he didn’t know why they couldn’t do it, but he was in enough trouble as it was, without back chatting her.

‘Frank, you can take up the boxes that are yours and sort your room out.’ She said blankly, without even giving him the satisfaction of eye contact. She really was pissed off at him, although Frank failed to see why when he was doing the exact same things that she was doing when she was his age!

The first box he pulled up was filled with his cds, so he put this box on his bed for him to sort through when he found his cd rack. Next were his clothes, so he threw this box in the bottom of his wardrobe. The rest of the boxes contained posters, comics, eyeliner(only on occasions) and accessories for the room such as his cd rack, stereo system, and table lamp and bed sheets.

His room looked a bit more… him now… and that was a relief, after leaving so much of him behind!

He went back down to the van to try and find his guitar, only to find it wasn’t there, and neither was his skateboard. Franks heart dropped as he pulled back the last box to find it wasn’t there.

‘Dad, where’s my skateboard and pansy?’ he asked. Pansy was his guitar… yes; he named his les Paul, Pansy.

‘I don’t know son, you’ll have to ask your Mum… I'm sure she will know…’ Frank nodded thanks and ran back into the house up to his Mum.

‘Mum… have you seen Pansy or my skateboard? Dad said to ask you?!’ he said with a note or urgency.

‘Frank, you can have them back one at a time… if your behaviour is up to the standards it need to be. I have contacted the school and I will receive an email at the end of the week based on your behaviour.’ She said pursing her lips together.

‘No! You can’t do that! How do you expect me to make friends if there is nothing interesting about me anymore, because you have taken them away?!’ he said getting angry.

‘This move was not so you can make new friends, it is so that you can get the grade you need so you can get somewhere in life, that’s the rules Frank, you shall do your best to stick to them.’ With that she turned away and carried on packing the china away.

‘Mum! You can’t! The teachers are all going to think I am retarded! Seriously! I need my guitar for music anyway!’ he said but he was given the silent treatment. ‘Mum?! Oh my god, you are acting like a spoilt five year old!’ he then grabbed his jacket and stormed out of the new house and onto the unknown streets of Bellville, new jersey.

-ebony xo
Sign up to rate and review this story