Categories > Original > Fantasy > MiNd FuCk

In Which Gamzee is Sassed

by shadowrelmer1 0 reviews

For my friend Sarah. Hon, you are the Queen of sass.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-05-24 - 929 words

0Unrated
The light outside was quickly slipping away ( and that was still fucking wierd, sleeping at night)when Gamzee caught up to the rest of his group. The last surviving trolls from the game and the four little humans. Gamzee shook off those thoughts and mumbled a slurred hello to the group. The only ones who heard him were the kids and his Karbro. Egberg (or whatever his name was, Gamzee could never learn it.) started chattering the second they were all together.

"O.K.! I was thinking we could stay here for dinner! There supposed to have a buffet with some troll food here tonight! Or we could go to Waffle House, or Zaxbee's, or McDonald's, or a local pla-mumpherumm!"

Thank Jegus. Dave had finally put a hand over his matesprit's mouth to shut the fast talkin' little fucker up.

"We're going to eat here to save gas." Rose put in evenly before turning to walk down the hall. Gamzee followed her, she must know where the nibbles are.

Gamzee listened to Karkat grumble about following someones orders. He watched Jade sneak up behind Dave and then leap up onto his back, demanding of all things, some sort of pig ride. He walked in the back of the group, shortening his stride so he didn't overtake everyone else in the group. 'Short little fuckers." Gamzee snickered to himself. He watched the crowed swirl and change around them as he walked, like some sort of miracle of sounds and colors.

'Like this whole universe isn't some sort of miracle.' he thought to himself, carefully stepping around a Kanaya look-alike who was laying on the ground. Gamzee itched to twirl a club between his fingers after the eighth time someone crashed into his shoulder. He needed his fucking nine-pins! It's not like he was gonna go on some sort of murderous rampai-

Oh... Yeah...

He shrugged and kept walking.

"Gamzee what do you want to eat?" Gamzee glanced down at Jade, who was waving a hand at the funhouse of people that were getting food and fighting over tables and chairs.

"Just get me a little of whatever you're having sis." Gamzee jerked his head at the madhouse. "I'll try to find a large enough table. Just remember the Faygo, that stuff is the stuff of fuckin' miracles." He left the little sis to get the grub and moved off to find a table.

Gamzee wove his way through the crowd,looking for a table with ten free seats. When he saw one, he sped up and used his long legs to his advantage. He was only a few feet away- when some little fuckin' human slid in front of him and loudly called to her group that she had found a table.

Growling, Gamzee put a clawed hand on her shoulder and spun her around. Dark grey skin with glossy black lips that were sprinkled with some kind of glitter-gloss. He let his eyes rove over her long, candy-corn horns nestled in a riot of black curls and annoyed sparkly purple eyes down to her legs that were miles long. Gamzee shook his head, anger forgotten.

"To bad she's human." he mused to himself. "She would be a motherfuckin sexy troll." (Later Gamzee thought back to that thought and decided to tell Dave about it. Little fucker would appreciate the irony.)

"Excuse me, dipshit. What's your problem?"

Gamzee blinked back into focus, realizing he was grinning like a newly hatched pupa at the annoyed little human.

"Nothin' little sister. Just admiring the view."

Not much bothered Gamzee, but the sharp toothed grin that the human suddenly gave him sent a chill down his spine.

"Well," she purred, setting her hands on her hips. "You can have a view of my ass-" She dug a clawed finger( fuckin awesome makeup)down his chest and he leaned forward to hear the rest of her sentence. "-sitting down at this table, eating."

Gamzee blinked when she was suddenly gone and seated at the now, full of other human-trolls, table.

Gamzee stared, slack-jawed, at the full table. She must have pulled that fuckin' shit while he was distracted. Totally fucking with his mind man. Gamzee shook his head, chuckling.

"Messing with my thinkpan, little sister. That was a smooth piece of work." Gamzee held his hand out carefully, mindful of his claws.

The little troll-human, smooth as silk, held out her similarly appointed hand and grasped his. "Serdia Rivent. Pleasure to take your table."

Gamzee rumbled out another chuckle. "Gamzee Makara. Pleasure to have it taken." He liked this sassy little human. She was so different from the other humans he knew. (Which was only the four human kids and the pizza man, but who's keeping tabs anyways.) Gamzee grinned at the troll-human, showing off his razor sharp teeth. He glanced at her group and mentally wrote them off as unimportant.( He did have to admire their makeup though. Where can he get some of that shit; his face paint was already smeared.)

"I've gotta go find another table. It'll be a miracle in this mindfuck, so I'll have to go now. I'll see ya around little sister." Gamzee turned to start scanning the crowed room for another table when a warm hand caught his wrist. He looked down as his arm was turned over and Serdia'a hand started scrawling a phone number on his arm.

"Call me sometime, O.K.?" was the parting question before he was turned around and pushed toward the middle of the room to a completly empty table.
Sign up to rate and review this story