Categories > Original > Fantasy > MiNd FuCk

Where Gamzee is a Thoughtful Sober

by shadowrelmer1 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-05-29 - 412 words

0Unrated
Gamzee was tracing the swirls on the ceiling with his eyes when Karkat slid into the seat on his left and Jade into the one on his right.

"I got you lots of food! I think that you'll like what I got because it all sure looks and smells good! The grub sauce looks kinda wierd, but I bet its all still really good on this noodle stuff!"

She plunked a tray down in front of him and Gamzee let his head loll in her direction.

"Thanks little sis. Did you get the Faygo?" Gamzee stared hopefully at the bottles sticking out of the top of her bag. His head was still flopped onto his right shoulder so this stare was an impressive piece of eye movement.

"Yeah I did!" She hauled her bag up into her lap and pulled four bottle of ambrosia out and carefully set them down in front of him. Gamzee stared at the bottles for a second, then grinned at the tiny huntress.

"Sister, you need anything from old Gamzee, you tell him and he'll do his motherfuckin best to make it happen."

She just grinned, winked, then started to eat her diner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the night passed in a blur of look-alikes, keeping Karkat from slicing the silly humans to bits with his scythes, and carrying most of the bags of stuff that the human girls had bought.

The next relaxing moment he had, Gamzee was sitting in the back of Dave's truck, letting the night air whip his shaggy hair around his head. His thoughts drifted from one moment of the day to the next.

Pretty wallpaper- all swirly and shit. The lights that were dim in the daylight hours. All of the versions of himself. (And wasn't that one big mindfuck?) Rescuing his Karbro from girls, that again looked like him for some reason. What was all of that fuckery?

Warm hand on his arm... Indigo eyes narrowed in irritation... The riot of inky black hair with candy corn horns that looked so real...

Gamzee let his head fall back and bang onto the cab of the truck.

"Fuck me with a nine-pin. I'm flushed for a human."




___________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note/ Apology

I am so sorry this is so short. The acctual chapter that I wrote is much longer, but I can't seem to get the time to type it all out. I'll try again when I don't have any people in my house.
Sign up to rate and review this story