Categories > Original > Horror > A TribeTwelve Story

A TribeTwelve Story

by alana554 0 reviews

I was walking to my cousin Mackenzie's house with my friends, Maddy, Jamie, and my cousin, Mackenzie after school. "That wasn't fair! You didn't unfreeze me during freeze tag!" I laughed. "I'm sorr...

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-06-01 - Updated: 2013-06-01 - 1089 words

0Unrated
I was walking to my cousin Mackenzie's house with my friends, Maddy, Jamie, and my cousin, Mackenzie after school. "That wasn't fair! You didn't unfreeze me during freeze tag!" I laughed. "I'm sorry! Ian was chasing me!" replied Maddy. "If I had stopped, he would have tagged me and we would both get fro-" We were cut off by fog rolling in. I then saw a figure in the distance. As the figure in the distance came closer, I could see a pair of glasses covering his eyes. He was pitch black, the glasses were the total opposite. His glasses were stark white. "What the heck?" I muttered, before realizing what I was looking at. "No!" I screamed, turning around, looking for my friends, but all I saw was fog. They had fled. Turning back around, I realized that he was much closer, about 2 feet away. "NO! I DON'T WANT THIS!" I shouted, and turned around, getting ready to run. Just as I took my first step, trying to run, he grabbed me by the collar of my orange polo shirt. "HELP!!! MACKENZIE!!! MADDY!!! JAMIE!!!" I squealed, attempting to pry his fingers off of my collar. Then everything faded to black.

I felt as if someone was shaking me. "Hey! You okay?" "Ugh... Yes..," I grunted, opening my eyes. I pushed myself off of the ground, coughing loudly. Rubbing my eyes, I looked around. I was on a beach. Turning around, I saw a man with dark brown hair, wearing a mute green baseball hat, a black and gray striped T-Shirt, and jeans. I gasped in surprise. "Oh my god," I called out. "Oh my god! I know who you are!" He glared at me. "Are you working with the fucking collective?" he snarled between clenched teeth. I widened my eyes. "No!!" I squeaked. "No! Of course not!! I'm just a kid! A girl! Noah, the Observer took me here! ...What state is this, anyway?" I looked around, confused, until I saw a sign on a big building that said "Florida hotel". I gasped. "FLORIDA?! I HAVE TO GET BACK TO RHODE ISLAND!! I WAS THERE YESTERDAY!" I yelled. "Yesterday?" Noah asked, eyeing my like I was insane. "I was watching the news 3 days ago, it said that you were missing." I dropped my jaw in awe. "I can't stay here! I have to get home!" "Hey... Um, was it Alayna?" he asked. "The news said something like that." "Alana," I corrected. "Right. You can stay at my place until your parents come to get you." I was breathing heavily. "Thanks..," I said meekly. Suddenly, both Noah and I started coughing heavily. "Shit, Alana, come on!" Noah shouted, grabbing my hand and running forwards, me straining to keep up.
"We're... Well, not safe, but we're alright, atleast," stated Noah, focusing on driving. "So, you watch me on YouTube?" Me, staring out the window blankly, gave him a small nod. "So I don't have to explain what goes on? All that supernatural bullshit?" he asked. I shook my head, still staring out the window. The palm trees in Florida were nothing like the oak trees in Rhode Island. I missed my grandma, Baba, my grandpa, Peepa, my mom, Kelly, my brother, Byron, and my cats, Boo-Boo and Precious. I longed for the mucky pond, the smell of my mom's chocolate chip pancakes. I wanted to see Peepa's white truck, Baba's blue car. "You miss your family," Noah said, as if reading my mind. "Yeah..," I sighed. "Florida is different than what I'm used to in Rhode Island." Noah turned his head back around and continued driving. "Don't worry, I'll find a way to get you home," he assured, not looking up from the road.
We arrived at Noah's house. "So, are you sure you know what goes on?" he asked, unlocking the door. "Yeah, your cousin Milo, who was really paranoid, committed suicide, and then the Observer and the others came after you because the need the journal to complete their session." Noah nodded and let me inside. I liked his house. It had a charm to it. Yeah, sure, murderers or whatever had been inside, but I liked how it looked. I wandered around the house. "I like it here," I stated simply. "Thanks, apparently the freaks do, too," Noah laughed. "I guess so!" I replied, giggling. "But who wouldn't?" My stomach growled. "Oh, I'm hungry, I haven't eaten in like 3 days?" I smiled. "Oh, heh, sorry. Do you like KFC?" I jumped up and down, grinning. "Yes! I want the chicken bucket!" I squealed. "I thought so, hey, Alana, could you get my camera?" asked Noah. "Its in the room over there." He pointed to a door at the end of the hall. I nodded. "I'll be waiting in the car." Noah walked outside, and I ran down the hall to get the camera.
I eventually found the camera, laying on the end table. I turned it on and started recording. "Hey, did you see me on the news? I'm staying with Noah, but don't worry, I know what goes on. That supernatural crap. Oh, and we're going to KFC. Jealous? Okay, lets go." I began walking down the hall when the door slammed behind me. I jumped in surprise. "Gah!" I yelled, storming toward the exit, my dirty blonde hair whipping in my face. I bolted the door open and ripped the door open swiftly. "The door slammed after I left your room," I explained, biting my fingernails. "They will do much worse, trust me," replied Noah, shaking his head, giving a long sigh.
"Oh, how fitting." E.T. by Katy Perry was playing on the radio. "Whats next? S.O.S?" added Noah. I smiled. Noah and I began singing along but added some new lyrics. "Don't take me, or ki-ki-kill me! I don't wanna be your victim, I'm not ready for abduction!" we sang heading into the drive-thru.
"I'll get two chicken buckets, please!" ordered Noah. "Okay," said the clerk,"We will get that for you. That will be $14.50." I poked my head out. "Thank you!" I stated cheerfully. She gasped. "The girl!" Looking at Noah, the clerk smiled. "You found her! You deserve a discount! $7.25!" "Gee," stuttered Noah. "Thanks!"
Noah and I drove home. When we arrived, the mailbox flag was up. "Shit," he muttered. He waited by the door for me. I slowly made my way to the mailbox. I closed my eyes tight and held my breath. Exhaling, I opened the mailbox.
Sign up to rate and review this story