Categories > Original > Fantasy > These Four Walls

Against A Wall

by AlexisSCREAM

It felt good, depite being terrible.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [!] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2013-06-06 - 1360 words

?Blocked
Sorry for the crappy smut here, I haven't written it for almost a year.

A week had passed and the silence had returned. It was awkward for both Roderick and Hoshi, who could not put their thoughts into words. Roderick would sit awkwardly, strumming his guitar randomly, or spilling a rainbow of colours onto his clothes as he tried to create a picture, but used far too much paint. Hoshi would sit at her drums, playing them at stupid o’clock in the morning. They didn’t really care what anyone else thought; they had to convey their feeling to one another without a single spoken word. It was around midday on a Wednesday, and Roderick was sick to death of the pointlessness of the silence. He slipped out of the house in a pair of tight black skinny jeans and a Linkin Park t-shirt with an array of colourful bracelets covering the majority of his arms. He messed his hair up a little with his hands and sighed. Why was it up to him to fix this shit? It wasn’t his fault. Nor Hoshi’s for the matter. But, then again, he couldn’t exactly blame the boys either; he could understand why they wanted to keep it a secret. Being a supernatural was still frowned upon. Roderick fiddled absent-mindedly with his bottom lip as he realised what being a gay supernatural would mean: An immortal lifetime of constant hate and discrimination.

Roderick strolled along the streets, walking to Kyo and Daeo’s house with his iPod in, sending the sound of Placebo straight into his brain (for a laugh, he thought with a smile). He had to bite on his lip to stop himself from singing along. He already looked odd; he didn’t need to add ‘sings to himself in public’ to that list. But damn, he wanted to. After around twenty minutes, Roderick found himself turning onto his friends’ street, and the anxiety kicked in. Should he turn back? What if they hated him? Did they want to see him again? Although he was quivering slightly, he forced himself to walk on. He approached the door with caution, and pressed the doorbell with a shaking finger. He fiddled awkwardly with his hands, rubbing them together, fingers twisting around and around and-
Daeo stood in front of him, gasped at the sight of the wine haired boy.
“Roderick?!”
“I-I...”
“This isn’t a good idea, y’know,” Daeo muttered.
“W-why?” Roderick forced out, but he already knew the answer he would receive.
“I don’t want you to have this curse too. Living forever is a bitch,” Daeo sighed. Roderick took a deep breath.
“I want to hang out with you guys. I want to, and so does Hoshi. We don’t care what the consequences are. We’re fucking lonely, y’know,”
“But this sucks,”
“So does being alone,”
“Well, then... Come in,” Daeo gave in, stepping aside to allow his friend into the house, “Parents are out, so it’s just us,” he continued. Roderick entered the house, and was met by a hug from Daeo’s twin, who had been waiting out of sight.
“Rodziie! Oh, Rodziie, I missed you!” Kyo said into Roderick’s neck as he held onto the other boy tightly.
“Uh... I... Kyo...?”
“Oh, God!” Kyo exclaimed, pulling away, “Did I hurt you? Oh, please say I didn’t! I’m sorry, Roderick!”
“I’m fine, hon. Uhm, Dae, can you leave for a bit?” Roderick spoke with a slight smirk. Daeo nodded and ran up the stairs, heading to his bedroom.
“Why did you-” Kyo began, but he was cut off by Roderick.
“You know, hon, if you want to go down on me, you can,” Roderick whispered into Kyo’s ear. Kyo’s eyes widened, and he stepped away slightly.
“I d-don’t want t- I don’t und-derstand!” Kyo stuttered.
“Me and Hoshi aren’t deaf, y’know,”

“You heard what Daeo said?” Kyo questioned. Roderick simply nodded. “Shit!” was all Kyo could say before he was pinned up against the nearest wall, a pair of chapped lips covering his own, kissing furiously, passionately. Their fingers entwined, but then separated as they both began to tug at the other’s pants desperately. Roderick pulled away, gasping for breath and allowed Kyo to remove the taller, wine haired boy’s clothes. He stripped him down to his boxer shorts, and failed to suppress a moan as he saw the half-hard bulge that was covered by Roderick’s underwear. They switched positions, so that Roderick was against the wall, and Kyo knelt down in front of the other boy. He carefully removed the annoying black fabric, keeping his gaze focused on Roderick’s glittering brown eyes as he did so. He took Roderick’s length in his mouth, causing the taller boy to hiss out a moan. He pulled away, flicking a teasing tongue over the head, before swirling his tongue over it. Roderick had one hand in Kyo’s hair, the other grasping at whatever it was behind him - a radiator, perhaps? - to keep his balance. This was new to him; he’d never had anything more than his own hand and, he could tell that Kyo knew. Kyo was no stranger to blowjobs (or sex in general, but that almost goes without saying), and he could tell that Roderick would not last much longer. Roderick grasped frantically at the object behind him, steadying himself, as he fucked Kyo’s mouth roughly, moaning loudly. Kyo used his tongue, trying to lick the shaft, but Roderick’s desperation, desire and pure need were stronger, his moans loud and his thrusts frenzied, and soon enough, Roderick’s body was quivering, shooting hot cum down Kyo’s throat, who swallowed greedily, hungrily, and then pulled away, licking his lips. He glanced up at Roderick, whose eyes were closed, his eyelashes fluttering against his cheek.

“Your turn,” Roderick whispered, without even opening his eyes. Kyo stood up, pressed a brief kiss to Roderick’s lips, allowing him to taste himself on Kyo’s tongue. Roderick opened his eyes, dazed, and knelt in front of Kyo and lowered the other boy’s pink underwear. He took the tip of Kyo’s cock roughly in his mouth, too much tongue, too much teeth, too much force. It was so wrong, so bad, but, somehow, it felt good. Painful, but good. Kyo moaned quietly as Roderick licked the length, fighting the urge to force his dick down Roderick’s throat. There was nothing sexy about it, Roderick’s technique all wrong, but still, Kyo let out a series of strangled mewls as the taller boy tried his very best, his long wine hair falling over his face, tickling Kyo’s length. Kyo allowed his left hand to gently touch the back of Roderick’s, to wrap the long hair around his fingers and gently fuck the other boy’s mouth. Desperate now, Kyo could no longer fight the urge and forced Roderick’s mouth deeper, harder, causing the taller boy to choke as Kyo let out a bunch of moaned expletives. Roderick, despite choking, forced himself to stay where he was, to know pull away as he could feel Kyo’s need in each of the panted moans he let out. Full of lewd, wanton lust and bursting at the seams, screaming out Roderick’s name, Kyo finally spilt his seed into Roderick’s grateful mouth, who forced himself to swallow with yet more choking. After a couple of minutes, the pair looked at one another, and Roderick used the radiator that he could now see as leverage to scramble to his feet. Naked and exposed, but Roderick wanted more.
“I want to fuck you,” he purred.
“Not here. Someone might see,” Kyo said simply. Roderick’s face was screwed up in confusing as he tried to work out exactly what Kyo had meant. It was all just a massive contradiction.
“That doesn’t suit you, darling,” Kyo smirked.
“But this does,” Roderick whispered, forcing his lips against Kyo’s once again.
Sign up to rate and review this story