Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I thought of angels (choking on their halos)

Fall out boy?

by ItsTotti 0 reviews

Nice name bros

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-06-10 - 1568 words

0Unrated
Im on fire! Okay, so i have no idea if anyone will like this story or not, but PLEASE review at the bottom of the page, you dont need an account! Im always grateful of constructive criticism! Thank you!

Saturday arrived and it was the day of the band rehearsal. Patrick, Joe and i were stood in the car park outside the bands practise room.

'You ready buddy?' Joe asked Patrick. Patrick took a deap breath and nodded. Joe lead us through the door and into the room, i noticed that Patrick was holding onto his drunsticks a little TOO tightly.

The room was small but ideal for rehearsal i noticed. But that wasnt the ony thing that i noticed.

Pete was stood at the other side of the room, holding a guitar. I expected a flood of emotions, but instead i felt nothing. Patrick looked at me nervously but i gave him a reassuring smile.

Out of the corner of my eye i saw Pete talking to another guy. He was tall and had long hair and glasses. 'Hey guys! This is Patrick!' Joe announced.

He'd already been given a position in the band, and now Patrick was trying out to be drummer. He took his seat behind the drumkit and began.

He was great! When he finished we all cheered and clapped. As we did so Pete and eye awkwardly locked eyes then turned away. 'Well done!' I told Patrick as Joe patted his back.

The tall guy with glasses took the seat behind the drums next. He did a novelty trick witht the sticks then began. And boy oh boy could this guy play well!

When he finished we all stood in stunned silence for a moment. 'Well i think you got the gig bro!' Pete laughed happily. Patrick looked dissapointed.

'Have you got a singer?' I asked, looking Pete dead in the eye. He looked uncomfortable but didnt look away 'No.' He replied.

'Well i think you should listen to Patrick.' I said. Patrick turned to look at me shocked. I knew that Pete had already heard him, and i knew that there was no chance they'd turn him down. He was too good.

'Take the stage.' Pete said as he gestured towards a mic. Patrick complied, looking at me nervously. I gave him a thumbs up and he began to sing.

He blew us all away, just like i knew he would. 'Woah dude. You're amazing.' The tall guy said. Joe was stunned into silence and Pete was trying to avoid eye contact with me.

'So did he get the part?' I asked, staring at Pete intently. He met my gaze and nodded. Patrick started jumping about like a small child on a bouncy castle.

'Go Pat!' I yelled as Joe and i hugged him together.

'So, Patricks singing, Joes lead guitar, Andy drumming and im on bass.' Pete said with a cute smile 'I think we have our band!' The boys cheered.

Andy came over to introduce himself whilst Pete stayed put on the other side of the room from me.

'Hi!' He said. We got talking to Andy, and i found myself taking a liking to him. Just as i was about to ask him how he got into drumming i felt a hand on my arm.

I turned to see Pete. 'We need to talk.' He said awkwardly. 'No we dont.' I whispered bluntly, trying to shake him off.

'Please.' He begged. I sighed and followed him out of the room. 'What do you want Pete?' I asked exasperatedly.

'Look, im sorry okay. I just thought that you wanted the same!' He said.

'You thought that i looked like the type of girl that has one night stands? A whore?' I asked sarcastically.

'No. Thats not what i meant!' Pete protested 'Im sorry. I really am, cant we just be friends? Please?' He pleaded.

I sighed and nodded slowly. 'Fine. But tell me one thing.' He nodded. 'Did you sleep with Mandy?'

'Who?' Pete asked surprised. He didnt even remember her name! 'Mandy! The popular cheerleader at my school!' I explained.

Pete shook his head. 'I might've been wrong about you, but i think that you've got me wrong too. Im not a man whore. I havent slept with anyone else at your school.'

'What?' I said, shocked 'Well, maybe she lied about her name and age! Shes got blonde hair in a bob and a really nasal voice.'

'Sounds like a bitch. Nah, why d'you ask?' Pete replied. Well why did she say he was hers then? Is she just another fangirl? Oh my god, so shes not as cool as she pretends!

'Okay. Sorry.' I said. Pete smiled at me the same smile he did that night. 'What?' I asked.

'Nothing!' Pete said as he shook his head and laughed, looking at the ground. 'You just look really cute when you're confused.'

'Im not confused!' I protested with a smile. 'You're cute when you're angry too!' He laughed. I shoved him playfully. It had only been a few days but i'd missed him. I already felt like i'd known him a lifetime.

I know that i gave in too easy, he hurt me, but he was right. I'd gotten him wrong too, and not in the way that i originally thought. He really was a good guy.

We walked back into the room smiling, and together we went over to join in with the other boys' conversation.

Patrick smiled at me, obviously noticing my change in mood. He gave me a thumbs up sign and i returned it.

We chatted for a while before Joe said he had to go. Once he'd left Pete made a suggestion 'In honour of the new band, i think we should all go out for a bite to eat.'

'But what about Joe?' Patrick asked. 'Ally can eat in his place!' Pete said with a smile. 'Gladly!' I laughed.

Pete drove us to a small restaurant in his dads car, and we found a table of four by the window.'Nice!' Andy said as he took a seat.

We went up to the buffet to get food right away, and once we'd all sat back down we began to chat again.

'So is Pete or Patrick your boyfriend?' Andy joked. Both of them blushed a little and looked away awkwardly, but the question didnt faze me.

'Neither! In single and independent for now!' I said, with a huge grin on my face. This seemed to take away some of Petes embarassment as he looked at me and said 'You go girl!' In a high pitched voice.

We all laughed and dug into our food.

'Hey Pat. You're a really amazing singer!' Pete said randomly 'You sound like an angel.' At this Patrick blushed a deep shade of red. Pete and i laughed at his sweet awkwardness as he choked on his mouthful.

'So you're new here?' Andy asked me. I nodded as i finished my mouthful. 'Yeah, i've not been her long at all.'

'How come you moved here?' Andy asked, i felt Pete and Patricks eyes on me, apparantly they were just as curious.

'Well, i used to live not far from here when i was little. I had to move to Canada for a while to take car of my grandma when she got ill a long time ago. Shes been well for a while now she we figured we'd move back here, seeing as we love it.' I explained.

The boys all nodded their heads interestedly and i laughed. 'What?' Pete asked, confused. 'Oh nothing!' I said 'But you look cute when you're confused!'

Pete scowled at me jokingly and stuck his tongue out at me.'Now now children, we'll have less of the arguing at the table.' Patrick said, imitating an annoying mothers tone scarily well.

'But mummy!' Pete wailed, then he began sucking his thumb. He really did look like a big baby. 'You're crazy!' I said between fits of laughter.

'Wait. Whats the band called?' Patrick asked. We all stared at Pete expectantly seeing as he seemed to have taken a lead role.

'What?' He asked when he realised we were all staring at him. 'The band name...?' I urged.

'Oh! Well we dont have one.' Pete said simply. 'A band with no name? You must have something?' I said.

We all looked at each other, expecting one another to come up with a brilliant idea. No-one did.

'What about Joe?' I asked. Patrick nodded and pulled out his chunky phone and put it to his ear. 'Hey!' He said 'Yeah. Hey, d'you have any ideas for a band name?What? No we cant have that! Oh god Joe no! Well, thanks anyway. Cya.'

'Well?' Pete asked impatiently.

'He had a few ideas, but they were nothing that i feel comfortable repeating.' Patrick said. We laughed at Patricks innocence whilst he sat there confused. I really did like these boys.
Sign up to rate and review this story