Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I love you too much

Chapter 15

by pepe_soldier 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-06-11 - 650 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's pov:

-Gee, Gee, please, don't die. Don't be dead. I'm sorry! -I was crying. He wasn't breathing and his heart wasn't beating. I killed him. That cure for vampirism killed him. It helped, he wasn't vampire anymore, but it killed him. I layed my head on his chest. Trying to hear any reaction from his heart. But nothing. He was dead. What now? I don't have any reason to live anymore. It's over with band. It's over with love. It's over with life. I moved my head from his chest. In one moment I think I saw that his fingers moved.
-Gee? -I shaked him slightly. But nothing. I got hope that he will got back to life. That everything is gonna be okay. But on the other side, I lost all hope. I tried giving him CPR, but it didn't helped. I spent whole day in front of him, hoping that he will got alive. Night was here, and still nothing. I fell asleep on the floor next to him. I woke up in the midlle of the night, and I mentioned that Gerard was lying in the different position than earlier, but he still wasn't breathing or his heart was beating. I decided to call Mikey tomorow and tell him that I killed his brother. I layed again and fell asleep. I woke up in two hours again. I just couldn't sleep peacefully. I got up, took jacket and went out. Before I walked out, I looked on Gerard's lifeless body. I looked away fastly and went out. It was very cold outside. I felt lost and alone. I had to tell somebody what happened, but I just couldn't, I was scared. I decided not to call Mikey or anyone else before I got sure that he is dead. I still didn't wanted to believe in it. I decided to wait for three days. If don't get alive in three days, I will call Mikey and tell him what happened to his brother. I went to the city, after long time. It was late night and I was alone. It was actually great. I was walking empty streets, looking my reflection in windows. I decided to come back home. I was walking slowly. I was hoping that I will find Gerard alive, but it didn't happened. He still wasn't breathing and his heart wasn't beating. I took the only pen I found in the cupboard and wrote on the empty, white wall, with big, black letters: 'I will not kiss you, Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you'. I wanted that, if he wake up, first see that lyrics. I looked at him. Still nothing. I went to his bedroom. It was very messy. I closed the door and went to bathroom. It was suprisily, very clean. Except mirror, that had few stains of water and blood. I was looking my reflection in it. I hadn't mirror at my house anymore, because I brok it, so I hadn't saw my face in ages. I didn't changed a lot. I was the same, old Frank. I put my hand on the mirror and trailed my finger over it. It was cold. I went back in living room. I turned on the computer. I started writing a song. It was untitled for now. Then I hear cough. It wa s Gerard coughing. I fastly looked at him. He still was lying, but he was coughing. Then he opened his eyes and looked at me.
-Frankie...- he whispered weekly and closed eyes again. In a moment I was next to him. He wasn't breathing anymore. His heart wasn't beating anymore, but he was alive for one moment. That gave me a hope. A huge hope. I layed on the floor next to sofa and fell asleep, hoping that tomorow he'll open his eyes and be alive again.
Sign up to rate and review this story