Categories > TV > WWE > WWE One-shot series

CM Punk x Shina (oc); Shut up and kiss me

by xStarBINA 0 reviews

These will all be one-shots about wwe.

Category: WWE - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-06-26 - Updated: 2013-06-26 - 984 words

0Unrated
Hi! This is the first chapter of my one shots series. This is about CM Punk and Shina (oc). Hope you guys will like it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up, and for a moment I have no clue of where I am. That thought is pushed away as soon as I feel two strong arms around me. I am not in a relationship right now, so who could that be? Terrified of what I might see, I slowely look around. That's when I get the shock of my life. There he lays, the straight-edge superstar himself. CM Punk is in my bed. Or.. Is this his bed? Where are we anyway? Then it hit me.

-Flashback (yesterday, monday night raw)-

CM Punk was in the ring, having a very psysical match with Dolph Ziggler. My opponent for that night, AJ, was at ringside, making it hard for Punk to win. As soon as Punk won his match, my music hit and I came out. Our match started and Punk kept Ziggler from interfering. I hit AJ with my finisher and became the number one contender for her divas championship. As I was celebrating, Punk climbed back into the ring and raised my hand. We walked back to the lockerroom.

After I showered and changed back into my street clothes, I closed the door. As I was going to the green room, someone pulled me back. A hand covered my mouth and another hand covered my eyes. But, I wasn't scared. In fact, I knew who it was. "What do you want, Punk?", I asked. Instead of answering, he just stood there and watched me roll my eyes. "Just wanted to make sure you know what to do next. You know about the storyline, right?", he finally said. I gave him a look. "Listen, I know we have to get along for this, but do not touch me again. You should act as if you're in love with me, not like you want to kill me. I know it's hard, I know we don't like each other but this is how it is. So stop the crap and get in your role, we have a segment in 5."

I knew I was getting on his nerves, but I couldn't care less. I just wanted to get out of this story as fast as possible. Not that I don't like Punk, but he was the problem. I did like him. A lot. I gave Punk a glare and opened the door to walk away. Knowing the cameras were already on, I let out a sigh. Still breathing heavily I took two steps before I felt arms creeping around my waist. ''You were great out there.'' ''Thank you. So were you.'' I forced a sweet smile and turned my head to face him. I didn't mean to look him in the eyes, but I did. And he took full advantage off it.

A second later I was pushed against the wall. Before I could do anything I felt his lips on mine. Knowing the cameras were still rolling, I had to kiss back. Slowly closing my eyes I kissed him even harder, letting him know I didn't appericiate this. What I didn't know was that my anger was turning him on even more. When he finally pulled away, he had an evil smirk on his face. That wasn't scripted. That was a real kiss. And we both knew it.

When I arrived at the hotel, I went straight to Punks' hotelroom. I was going to ask him what was wrong with him, and probably get into a fight with him again. God, we were either fighting or not talking at all. Why did Vince put us in a story together? My mind stopped thinking when Punk opened the door. He looked good, as always. Your eyes went over his bare chest, resting on the straight-edge tattoo. ''Wanna come in or do you like standing there?''

Two minutes. All it took was two minutes before we started shouting at each other. ''What were you thinking back then, Phil? That wasn't scripted. You had no right to kiss me like that.'' ''You weren't complaining. In fact, I think you liked that as much as I did.'' Wait what, does he know? I was starting to get really frustrated now and Punk knew it. ''Babe, don't.. Don't do this.'' The next thing I knew, his arms were around me and he was hugging me.

After a few moments I rested my head on his shoulder and felt my body calm down. ''Why do we always do this, Phil? Why do we always fight? I feel like we are best friends who can't stand each other and I don't want this anymore.'' ''We are best friends who can't stand each other. Do you really think I can't stand you? Babe, I probably know you better than you know yourself. I may act like a jerk, but I need you.'' I couldn't help but smile.

-End of flashback-

Slowly I turn my head back to the man next to me. His body is covered under the sheets, but his arms are still around me. As I am trying to get up, he opens his eyes. ''Goodmorning sunshine'', he says. I give him a smile. ''Morning sleepyhead.'' We stare at each other for a few minutes untill he pulls me back and pushes me into the pillows. I close my eyes, knowing what is coming next. As soon as his lips touch mine, I turn him over and break the kiss. ''Phil..'' ''Shut up and kiss me.''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the first chapter. I know, the timing is a bit weird but I hope you guys will understand. Leave a review and tell me what you think. Requests are open, so are songfics.
Sign up to rate and review this story