Categories > TV > WWE > WWE One-shot series

Sheamus x reader; That's what friends are for

by xStarBINA 0 reviews

Category: WWE - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-06-26 - 855 words

0Unrated
This chapter is Sheamus x Reader. It's not a love story, it is about best friends.
*]
[*Disclaimer: I do not own WWE, if I did CM Punk would be locked in my bedroom.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally. Finally he is coming back home. After almost 4 months of touring in the States, he is coming home to you. Ever since he called you yesterday you can't stop smiling. Your best friend, Sheamus is coming home. So now I driving to the airport to pick him up. And tonight, tonight you are going to have an old skool best friend game night.

-Later that night-

''Oh, come on. You are such a sore loser.'' ''Hmpf. You should know better than to crush me like that.'' You give him your sad look, which makes him smile. ''Ahw, ya want a revange?'' ''No. I want chocolate to ease the pain.'' Sheamus bursts out laughing. ''Fine.'' He walks over to the cabin, where you keep your beloved chocolate, takes one bar out and comes back to the couch. ''Here, now stop crying.'' You smile and jump on him, screaming: ''CHOCOLAAAAATE.''

A second later you're both on the ground. ''Well, so much for a strong man.. Can't even lift me up.'' Knowing he will prove you otherwise, you try to stand up. Only to be pulled back into his arms, lift up bridal style and thrown in the air. ''Help! Stop, put me down.'' ''Who's the strongest?" ''Not you!'', you answer looking the other way. ''Really? That hurts.'' A smile creeps up on your face. ''Good.''

After playing for a few hours, you let out a yawn. How much you love to play another round, you're pretty tired now. ''You wanna go to bed? You look like crap.'' ''Charming, Shea. You really know how to make a woman feel good, don't ya?'', is your sarcastic answer. Smiling, he pulls you up from the couch and takes you to your bedroom. ''Go change.''

As you're about to enter the bed, Sheamus walks back into the room. He is wearing sweatpants and a shirt, which suprises you. He has slept here before, always without shirt. ''What's up with the shirt?'' ''Nothing..'' You crawl into the bed and rest your head in the pillow when you feel Sheamus climbing next to you. You don't mind, you have slept together before. You truts him enough to know he won't try anything on you. ''Goodnight.'' ''Goodnight.''

- 03.00 am-

''NOOO. Don't do this. Please, leave me alone.'' You wake up with a sream. Damn. It was just a nightmare. You turn around slowly, trying not to wake up your bedpartner. When you come back from the badroom, he is wide awake and staring at you. ''Hey'', you whisper. He gives you a look. ''What did you dream?'' ''.. I was getting killed. It's nothing, it's just a dream, right?'' He just nods, and pulls you back to bed. Just now you realize how scared you really are.

''Shea?'', you ask after you laid back in bed. ''What is it, sweety?'' ''Hold me. I am scared.'' Immediatly you feel his arms around you, making you feel safe again. You turn your head to smile at him. ''Don't worry. As long as I'm alive, you will be safe.'' ''Thank you.'' ''That's what friends are for.''

-The next morning-

You're in the gym. Sheamus is doing his training while you do yours. After you're done, you take a sip out of your waterbottle and sit down on one of the benches. Your thoughts are drifting away as you close your eyes for a second. When you open your eyes again, Sheamus is no longer in front of you. Instead, he is sitting next to you, watching. ''Shea, what are you doing?'' ''Just taking a little break. Were you sleeping?'' ''Daydreaming.'' ''Aha..''

You stand up, shaking. Honestly, you were thinking about last nights nightmare. ''I don't know how to say this, but thank you Shea. Not only for last night, but for everything. You stayed by my side, through all of these years and I have never thanked you for it. Even though you're a world famous wwe superstar, you still come home and spend time with me. That means alot to me, so thank you.'' He stares at you with a look you thought you would never see. It's pure love.

''No, thank you. Thank you for waiting for me, every time. Every time I leave, I get scared that you might forget about me or get upset about me leaving again. But you didn't. You always wait for me, you keep me from letting all of this go to my head. Thank you, for being my friend.''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short, but I really wanted to write this one for a while now. So here it is. Hope you will enjoy it. Leave a review and tell me what you think about it. Love - xStarBINA
Sign up to rate and review this story