Categories > TV > Power Rangers > new life in Ocaen Bluff

ch 14: Enter the graceful leopard?

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-07-07 - 1745 words

0Unrated
Normal POV
"Dominic I can't be a power ranger. I've only had one day of training remember?" Madeline says. "I know Madeline, but I know you can do this.' Dominic says. Madeline slowly takes the bracelet from him and puts it on her wrist. "Now what do I do?" she asks. "Just follow my lead" he answers. Dominic shows her how to activate her morpher. Dominic morphs first. "Jungle best spirit unleashed" he shouts. Madeline takes a deep breath. "Jungle best spirit unleashed" she shouts.

Madeline stands in a pink ranger costume similar to Lily's but it had a leopard spot pattern on it. They charge in towards the rensii. They defeat them Madeline hears a laser coming in. She runs over towards Dominic and pushes him out of the way just before the blast hits him. "Thanks Madeline. How did you hear that coming anyway it was coming in super fast." he says. "I inherited my mom's good sense of hearing." she answers. "Well it works for me." he says. They get to their feet.


The monster walks up and sees the new pink ranger. "It looks like I get to destroy two rangers today. Not to mention take their animal spirits." the monster says. "Keep dreaming" Dominic says. "Yeah you are going down this time." Madeline says. They are doing their best to fight the monster. Madeline knew that the only way they can get the upper hand is if she uses her weapon. She calls for her weapon and a bow and arrows show up. "OK I wish I asked mom to teach me how to use this thing.' Madeline thinks to herself. Madeline focuses her animal spirit and fires an arrow at the monster. The arrow misses, bounces off a tree, and grazes Dominic's right arm. "It looks like you need some more practice with that thing pink ranger." the monster says.

The monster runs over to Madeline but R.J. uses his wolf beam to attack the monster. They hit the monster and it flies backwards. R.J. and the other run up to her. "Wow, Madeline you look good in pink." Theo says. Madeline thanks her. Then all the rangers wait for the monster to get up before they fight it all together. Halfway through the battle the monster retreats and everyone power down. Dominic walks up holding his right arm. "Dominic, I’m so sorry." Madeline says. "It's ok Kitten I know that it was an accident." Dominic says. Everyone heads back to the loft.


The rangers walk into the loft and see Master Snowy. "Dominic, what happened to your arm?" Master Snowy asks. "I morphed into the pink ranger and tried to use my weapon." Madeline answers. "Madeline I'm ok with you having to morph and fight but you aren't ready to use your weapon yet." Master Snowy tells her daughter. "I know mom" Madeline says. Master Snowy gets the first aid kit and cleans the wound on Dominic's arm.


A few hours later in the forest master snowy and Madeline are doing some weapon training. “Mom, let’s face it I should just get a new weapon. I’ll never be able to use this thing.” Madeline says. “Mades stop talking like that you will master this in no time.” Master snowy says. Madeline nods and tires again. She pulls back the string on the bow. AS she lets go, the arrow flies through the air, and it bounces off the tree to the left of the target instead of hitting it. The arrow flies back towards her super fast. “Mades, look out.’ Master snowy yells. She pushes her daughter out of the way. “Mades, I think we should stop now.” Master snowy says. “YA think” Madeline says.


Madeline’s POV
I’m sitting in a bean bag chair in the far corner. A few minutes later Dominic walks over and sits down next to me. I move over and sit in his lap. “How about we go out to dinner tonight?” he asks. “Sure, where are we going?” I ask. “I did a little research and found this really cool Japanese restaurant and how about we go to the ice cream shop we went to earlier for desert.” he answers. “That sounds great so when do we leave?” I ask. “I was thinking around four thirty.” he answers. “Sounds good” I answer.


I was sitting in my room getting ready for my date with Dominic. I changed into a strapless day dress with all over floral print and tiered skirt. I pulled my hair into a bun and had few accent curls on either side of my face. I finish putting on my make up and leave my room.
I walk down stairs into the pizzeria. Dominic walks up to me in the room. He is wearing a light brown jacket with a white shirt underneath, pair dark blue jeans, and a nice pair of shoes.

"Wow, you look great" he says. "Thanks my white rhino I hope that I didn't over do it." I say. "No you look great." he says. "You said that already." I remind him. "I know so shall we?" he asks. I nod. "Hold on you two I want to take a picture." mom says. I turn around to face her. "Mom, this isn't the prom or some other kind of formal occasion. It's just a date." I tell her. “I know Mades but you two look so cute.” mom says. Dominic walks up to me and pulls me into his chest. “Come on kitten it’s just one picture.” he says. “Trust me my white rhino it’s not going to one picture.” I say. “Yes it will Mades I promise.” mom says. Then he loses his grasp and move a few inches away from him. Moms takes the picture a few seconds later.”Mades we have to go again you weren’t even smiling.” Mom says. Mom takes the picture again. “That’s better I have to send this to your aunt Parveen.” Mom says. “Wait she finally got a laptop?” I ask. My nods and leaves the room. Dominic and I leave a few minutes after my mom did.


We walk into the restaurant and the hostess greets us. “Hello table for two?” she asks. We nod and she leads us to our table. We give the hostess our drink order. Dominic and I sit down and look at the menu. A few minutes later the waitress gives us our drinks. “Do you two know what you want or do you need a few minutes. “I’m lactose intolerant is there anything on the menu that doesn’t have milk in it.” I say. “Oh don’t worry ma’am I can tell the cook to make your meal with rice milk.” The waitress says. “That would be great thank you.” I say. “You’re welcome” the waitress says. Dominic tells the waitress that we need a minute. She nods and leaves to let use look over the menu again. Ten minutes later the waitress comes back and asks us if we are ready to order. Dominic says yes but he lets me go first. “I’ll have the Salmon Shioyaki.” I say. “Good choice and for you sir?” the waitress asks. “I’ll have the Tendon” Dominic says. “Very good I’ll go put this in for you.” the waitress says. She collects the menus and goes to turn in our order.


“Dominic I’m going to be honest with you. I was a little nervous about going out to dinner with you tonight.” I say. “Why would you be nervous kitten everything is going great.” He says. “I know Dom. It’s just this is our first official date and I didn’t want to mess it up.” I say. “You could never mess it up Madeline” he says. “Really Dom or are you just saying that to make me feel better.” I say. “I mean it sweetie there is no place I would rather be than with you.” He says. After he said that the waitress comes back with our dinner. She sets the pates down in front of us. We thank her and she tells us to enjoy. Then we start to eat dinner and ten minutes later we finish. The waitress asks us how everything was. We tell her it was delicious and she hands us the check. Then she leaves. Dominic tells me he’ll go pay the check. While he did that I go to the bathroom to freshen up. After I get back to the table he puts the tip down on the table and we leave the restaurant.


We are walking back from the ice cream shop. I didn’t get any ice cream because I was too full from dinner. We stop at the pier to watch the sun set. After he finishes his cone and wipes his hands off. He throws the napkin away and puts his arm around me. A few seconds after the suns sinks behind the horizon I look to my left. Our eyes meet a few seconds later and he leans in. Then his lips are a few inches away from mine. He uses his free hand to cup my cheek before our lips press together. The kiss is so gentle and all I can do is close my eyes. I pull him in a bit closer and the kiss deepens. The kiss lasts for a few more seconds before he backs away. “Sorry my right rhino” I say. “You don’t have to apologize for that kitten. I know that you felt the same way I did just then.” He says. I nod. He laces his fingers in between mine and we head back to the loft.


We get about half way back to JKP. “Hello love birds. I hope that I’m not interrupting anything.” The monster says. Dominic lets go of my hand. We turn around to face the monster. “Seriously I would think at least even evil monster need sleep.” I say. “Actually I’m nocturnal ranger so it’s time to fight again.” The monster says. “No you’re not you attack us both in the day and at night.” I say. “I’m still going to destroy you.”The monster says. Dominic and I morph again and get ready to fight the monster again.


Sign up to rate and review this story