Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Sleeping Cold

Surprise Visitor

by icegoddez333 0 reviews

Toshiro is feeling uneasy, so he doesn't complain when his lieutenant pushes him out of the barracks for a walk. While walking, he suddenly feels two spiritual pressures. One of them is a hollow. W...

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Matsumoto Rangiku - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-07-08 - 559 words

0Unrated
Uta’s POV
The hollow roared in front of me. The child behind me was wailing. That was going to be distracting. Concentrate on the enemy in front, not the friend behind. Yeah I know, thanks voice. Run up and take it by surprise. Doing as the voice said, I ran at the hollow, making it freeze in confusion. I jumped, aiming to slash open its mask. It recovered from its shock and brought its left arm to protect its head. I sliced through its arm, making it roar in anger. Before I could react, its remaining arm swung at me, throwing me into a tree. I got up quickly as the hollow advanced on me. It is stronger than a normal hollow, but you are capable of defeating it. They don't have a big intelligence, because they are focused on devouring souls. Confuse it, be a step ahead. Whatever you say voice, I thought back. I ran straight at the hollow, then before it could snatch me up, I slid through its legs, then before it could turn round, I jumped over its head. Before it could face me, I sliced through its mask, and the hollow disintegrated.

I sighed. That was hollow was harder to defeat then the others. You did well. Thanks. I turned to the child, who was staring back at me in wonder. “It’s okay little one, you are safe now. Go home." She got up, bowed and whispered a hurried thank you before running off. I smiled. She was so young and cute.

Behind you. I whirled around to face a possible new opponent. Do not strain yourself, you are hurt. I'll be fine. A short kid was walking towards me, but he was about three inches taller than me. He was wearing a black Shihakusho. Over that was a white sleeveless Haori with the number 10, printed on the back. He had impossible blue eyes and white hair. It was really white. He had a sword strapped to his back. He stopped three metres away from me. "Who are you?" I asked, getting into a defensive stance. His eyes narrowed. "I am Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya of squad 10. Who are you?" Squad? What the hell was this guy talking about? "My name is Uta Kazume." He glanced at my sword. "Where did you get that?" I frowned. "Why should I tell you? I don't even know you." He frowned as well. "You’re not a soul reaper, are you?" What? "I don't know what a soul reaper is." His face turned expressionless. "I will ask once more, tell me where you got that zanpukuto." Zanpukuto? I glanced down at my sword. Is this guy crazy? Be careful. Avoid a fight at all cost. This one is too strong for your level. Noted. "Again why should I tell you?" He looked towards the setting sun. "You're going to have to come with me Miss Kazume." I took a step back, my grip tightening on my sword. "I don't take orders from you." He glanced at me, his face still turned to the sunset. "Now you do." And with that he disappeared. My eyes widened. Look out. Before I could turn, something smacked me in the back of the head. I started to fall, but before I blacked out I said two words. "Damn you."
Sign up to rate and review this story